Posts by Baboon

It is intended, you shouldn't deal more base damage and more bleed at same time, unless you use Sneak Attack.

Greetings

Yes, but Shadowstab and Blind Spot are similar, why you just cant increase %damage of Shadowstab and damage dealt by bleed and just remove Blint Spot skill at all.

You already increased x3 bleed damage dealt, so just slightly increase damage from Shadowstab and slightly reduce damage from Low Blow and whole rogue rotation will be complete. And also i dont see any reasons to use Blind Spot on some rogues combo, like Rogue/Warlock, Rogue/Mage, Blind Spot doesnt have any addition benefits(dark/fire damage.). So it makes this skill useless.

Regarding last changes:

• Tripled Shadowstab bleed damage over time.

Is it intended that Blind Spot Bleed doesn't get any changes regarding bleed? Because literally its the same bleed effects as Shadowstab. You cant keep them both at a same target.

It is intended, you shouldn't deal more base damage and more bleed at same time, unless you use Sneak Attack.

Greetings

Yes, but Shadowstab and Blind Spot are similar, why you just cant increase %damage of Shadowstab and damage dealt by bleed and just remove Blint Spot skill at all.

Regarding last changes:

• Tripled Shadowstab bleed damage over time.

Is it intended that Blind Spot Bleed doesn't get any changes regarding bleed? Because literally its the same bleed effects as Shadowstab. You cant keep them both at a same target.

Пересыхание рек наступает в периоды, когда вследствие большой водопоглощающей способности почвы от дождей не возникает сколько-нибудь значительного поверхностного стока и пополнения запасов дренируемых рекой подземных вод, которые истощаются на грунтовый сток, испарение и просачивание ниже зоны дренирования.

Its should be like that, when you close to a maximum level of weapon your porgress will significantly slowing down, if compare with lower levels.

Some tricks:

• Better start leveling weapons at 105 level, i don't know, but i think it would be way better, cause you will have already maximum possible level of a weapon to get.
    • Try to find a class that would have a passive attack speed abilities.
    • Buy "Pathfinder Leather set" for Phirius Shell, its better to buy lower set(gloves, belt, leg, cape), it gives you additional 10% attack speed.
    • Item shop pet(Item shop - Pets - Pet Eggs - Other) or Golden Dragon pet(VIP only) give you +200% and +500% of weapon skill XP.

Regarding Rogue/Scout, Rogue/Bard changes:

• Reduced Precision channel time bonus to 20% from 50%.
    • Increased Combo Throw channel time to 1.5 seconds from 1.

I suggest to add additional benefit for katana is decrease channeling time to 10/20/30% depends stack or increace perfect slice reaction time to 2s from 1.5s.

Also want to suggest for Rogue/Scout - remove GCD from Precision.

farming gold as a party sounds cool honestly. Like Cosmo said, it would be cool to see something else than 98 as gold income. But id consider instead of making current nostalgic dungeons even harder, maybe take other dungeons for it (as example dod, which is also notorious for being a farming dungeon in the past, or maybe even do a vote to pick a "fan-favourite" dungeon, we have alot of cool dungeons which are useless! as example i like RT or Origin alot) and base those on current endcontent again. Dont forget, new players who dont wanna farm only gold, sell it and buy everything also gotta get the artefacts sooner or later.

But one thing which is maybe important to consider is the rng stats. If the content gets based around players with multiple max rolls, it might happen that those get to be "must have" for endcontent which can backfire really hard. Since we're already at this subject, maybe consider nerfing those. Would make scaling and balancing easier and wont scare of new players (or at least less). No new player wants to hear "oh i spend 100k dias to get perma 24%+ p-dmg. Also, youll need that too"

As data files says that origin and grafu castle will be next nostalgia instances

Hi, regarding Rogue/Scout:

• Changed Shadow Figure: Increases Gun Attack speed by 18% for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds

In the description it says: Increases Wraith Attack damage greatly and also it doesnt provide any effects.

Why not make a new kitty-combo version a default in the game , with new conditions like main/badge title swapping? Alternatively, you can share a macro with non-script users to set a specific title, and they can add it to their kitty combo's skill slots. Since kitty combo already allows adding all type of items and macros alongside skills, this would provide them with the same outcome as a script user.

u can implement it in kitty, just use condition script

but u can also swap title by using macros from action bars or if u are super fast and can find and use it manualy, idk, really weird change, what about kittycombo, diyce, custom lua scripts to automatization ur combos, its the same as scripts, cheats, whatever, in other games u can get ban for it.

Agree with Blackkid, what about semi dps classes(aoe/solo), that swapping titles to increase damage, some classes are living because of title swap. Rwl with daggers spend a lot of energy to main rotation, and swap title to reduce energy cost helps him a lot. Rch, who using deferent titles depending on situation aoe or solo. i think most of warrios and champions do the same thing.

#rollback_the_change

Yeah 56kk tick from bleed that’s normal, finally they did that change

Bleed dmg never exceeded 20-30% of total overall dmg (and that’s if you play spear 90% of the times and put slash on every target) So you will still get beaten in runs by good warriors 😂 I wonder what your next excuse will be. Cheers 🥂

EDIT: Also burst bleed is still strong, with pdef debuffs on bosses so what you are complaining about was not fixed :)

ofc it never exceed above 20-30%, because bleed is sustain damage, warriors on wb show themself when bleed stay at the top of others skills and not only wb, every long combat. the discussion about the bleeding of warriors has been going on for a long time and now its nerfed. when bleed ignoring 100% of def, can hit through immune stages and had above 50kk damage per tick, it should be get nerf and was nerfed.

if u wanna talk about "get beaten by a good warrior" that why u crying when t10 rogue beats you with katana and you running to forum and starts write that devs should randomize perfect slice proc, cause it easy to stack and gives too much benefits for rogues...dont you?

This is a getting feedback post, please participate if you are interfering with mentioned weapons.

If I understand it correct, now it will be easier to roll magical stat in magical 2-H sword for example? How about ppl (like me xD) who spend about 900 crystals (im not joking 900 xD) to roll this weapon before this possible change? xD Because i tried to be fast, i lost it, and now every player will do it with few times less cost? It's a bit not fair if i understand it correct.

Greetings
    Airforce

An older generation are always careful about youngest, that they do not make mistakes (c) Edik DeWise

Hello, i dont know if any other player suggested this before. But maybe you should bring gold package for arcadia coins. Maybe we should buy gold package for 10k arcadia coins. I dont know maybe you can adjust arcadia coins price and amount of gold that we can recieve from gold package. Because gold package from atlas defense is not enough atm. Players need more gold for everything.

You can do daily exchange arcadia coins to mems then to diamonds and finally to gold

Откройте НПС который меняет бумажный тир для всех, а не только для игроков которые прошли последний инстанс

You can sell corruption stones, they are unlocked, if you want to change them to a normal stones you could ask players to do that

As I play as a scout, more and a rogue, I will allow myself to express my opinion on the subject - katana and dagger.

So, changing anything will destroy the current balance, which in my opinion has been the most stable for several months. Katana is better than daggers on r/wd and r/s, and at the same time playable on the rest of the combinations. End of story - it doesn't need buffs and combos because it will exacerbate these two classes. As for r/wl, r/w, or r/m, which are supposedly so powerful, yes, they are strong, but r/wl performs best on Nom, WB, and that's where its power ends because it lacks AoE damage (except for one skill). Therefore, this class is unique.

R/w, supposedly so powerful - take classes that are typically strong in AoE (s/m, b/r, b/ch) and see how well r/w will perform - it won't impress you, and it will even look like a support class. R/w can wreak havoc when it has time to unfold, but when it doesn't, the class is at least good if not average.

Just as katanas, daggers also have their place in the game. Don't impose katanas on all classes just because you want to. Diversity has its benefits. No one forces a gun on scouts, and it could be done (I won't comment on bows and crossbows because they are rotational weapons, and in most combinations, it's good to have both a bow and a crossbow). In summary, the katana is strong, and it seems well-balanced. It allows achieving powerful results on r/wd, and with perfect gameplay, it's not much weaker on most rogue combinations.

Is anyone force you to play with katana, i guess no... , but right now, we have a situation that katana is weaker than daggers and there is few reasons why:

• n% of elemental damage depending on your tier weapon; (and its stable,
      when with katana, you need to stack first to get 6% damage). But, as ItemPreview says new Orkham sets will bring to us a new benefits and one of them will increase main hand damage depending on tier, if you wears katana or only one weapon without off-hand.
    • Off-hand with The Murk gets 0.5 attack speed with a couple of buffs, like Warp Charge and Stimulator or Elven Agility. Now with this benefits lets take a look at Rogue/Priest with defferent weapons. The damage dealing by R/P is mainly affected by main hand and if you wear a katana your Sinister Methods will deals less damage then if you wear daggers, because with daggers you deal double hit from main and off-hand, since The Murk has 0.5 attack speed you deal more Sinister Methods then with katana. Same as on Rogue/Warlock with white hits.
    • Off-hand damage scaling. Katana has own off-hand damage scaling that not affected by runes and titles. It means that Rogue/Warlock skills like Soul Extraction and Life Devourer deals more damage.
    • Stats.... :|

So, there is only one suggesiton before Orkham will come, increase the damage dealt by bleeding from a katana to close a gap between white attacks.

I think, if they change bleed from katana, it should be enough, if u already seen new sets and buffs that sets will give you, katana should be a bit stronger.