Posts by melodic

There are already lots of things that help u build up rage, like the Lv62 Warrior Aoth cape, it gives u 100 rage on use - or the Lv11 alchemy potion, does the same - or the Lv67 champion setskill from Sardo, also does the same
    In addition u have the secondary warriorskill that generates 20 rage, which might not be as useful as the others...and i believe i still have forgotten something :D

You can use one of these things before the (boss-)fight starts and u will still have enough rage left when u first hit on the boss, so i believe there is no need to change any skills for this combination.

my regards ;)

Soweit ich weiss, stehen dir da Gilden wie Pulse, Ratatainyaface, Resurrection und Improved zur Verfügung, alle mit leicht unterschiedlichen Schwerpunkten.
    Am besten kontaktierst du ingame mal die jeweiligen Gildenleitungen, um nähere Info zu bekommen und/oder orientierst dich an dir von früher bekannten Spielern in den Gilden. :thumbup:

In unserem Fall (Improved) wären das Aurion, Bollo und Erikman.

Beste Grüße und guten Loot ;)

I see your point, but i guess this would be unfair compared to other classes/sets.
    If you add a third "special" bonus - like an IAS instead of attributes etc. - on the set, you would have to do the same with all other sets as well. Parry or indeed pdef would be very nice and more balanced, but i havent seen any def as a setbonus yet...so no consequent itemdesign here :D

Exvee, didnt you say that knights dont need more aggro, in global, just yesterday? ?(
    That would be quite the opposite of what you say now...by wearing chain u lose lots of your ability to sustain dmg... #parry :whistling:
    As a coming-back player and tank-to-be, im just curious about your view of things.

I guess the idea for the patch and especially for the npc which gives divinity stats was not to make them accessable for everyone on the server, but for those who already have lots of AC and still do lots of inferno runs, so they can spend all their AC beyond cap.

If this wasnt the main reason for the patch, there wouldnt have been any need for a patch like this at all, so in my opinion, the prices for all the recipes, food and stats are very well balanced.
    For all other ppl one the server, nearly nothing has changed, neither do u need the new bufffood to complete any content atm nor does the server get flooded by divinity or tikal stats, when hundreds of thousands AC are spent.
    If ppl want high end gear, they have to complete high end content for it, and should not complain about the way it is and how long they have to farm/grind for anything. The players with way more than 100k AC had to invest a lot of time, energy and ressources as well, to get where they are, please remember that!

So all in all you DEVs did a pretty good job with this - you also could have done much worse.. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Huh, noone has any suggestion for this week? I guess then noone will complain about this weekends offer... :D

I'd like to see any of the following, unless its already too late:

-Titanium Gashas

-Purified Packages (20 Stones)

-Advanced Bind Lifters

-all the bufffood

-Star, Sun and Moon Jewels, perfect or not ;)

-Runes, as always :D

I know some of those already were on last weekends promotion, but sadly I missed the opportunity, so...

And maybe a more exquitise suggestion: Is is possible to bring those element-Draconaris (Aero,Geo,Pyro,Aqua) into the itemshop for an appropriate price?
    For all those, who like spending money more than farming all those events. :thumbup:

In the old days, you could also farm Mementos in old/lower instances the easy way and buy "high" stats at kodex npc, still poeple would farm the endcontent...its all just a question of balancing, not principle.

Shivion: i fear u dint get my point - i am well aware of the fact, that you were speaking in exemplary values for coins to "upgrade", but in this case it also is a matter of balancing, which cant be done properly imo.
    For most players it is very hard to reach even 50k coins - to be able to upgrade an item as you suggested, but with much less AC being needed to upgrade, so that it is a lucrative option for everyone in comparision to buy stats, this solution again would not really work for you, because you still have way too much coins...
    as example:
    item gives like only 0,5% to all stats each tier:
    -25k per upgrade, hardly affordable for many players, very cheap for you, you get massive statboost
    -50-100k per upgrade, absolutly not worth it for almost all players, you have still a very good boost

the difference in AC is just way too big, to be overcome with something like this...

Little? Can you create a new item?
    for example, bracelet. This could consist in buying a bracelet+0 for 10k AC, then improving it through quests. 1 quest: collect 100k AC + stone from the last boss GCH(here you can think of old instances) reward: bracelet +1 adds + 1% to all attributes, 2 quest: to collect 100k AC + stone from the last boss TSH reward: bracelet+2 adds + 2% to all attributes etc. Maybe a few % of the attributes will not give much, but it's always a specific reward

I understand that you want something useful for all your AC to spend on, but i dont think a solution like this would be fair for the majority of players. How many Characters are there with more than 100k AC? ...like 30-40?
    Only these people could use an Item like this, noone else does and noone else ever will, because the AC-cap is there now and i dont think the Devs will ever let something like this (farmable Aldo, etc) happen again...

I think adding divinity stats to an npc, to buy them for AC would be the best solution, since it is the way it always was with instance-currencies...i guess if there would have been a cap on AC from the start, thats what you would have done anyway for a long time, to spend your coins...
    and this wont stop people from running inferno, because in some way you would still need to get some more AC after u spent all and, as already said, many people still need items from there - tikal stats can also be baught and there still are tikal runs going on

if you see AC already more as collectables and not a currency for you, then maybe Devs can change the system the AC-statistics here on the website work - from "current coins" to "highest value earned" or "livetime collected" - so people wont lose their rank in the list and still can spend them on something more or less useful for them and others ingame..as i said, if there were a cap on them from the start, all those collected coins would naturally have been long spent

Skill name: Slipstream of Healing

ISS Level: 98

Suggested changes:
    leave the effect as it is, thats very fine (Draws a healing thread to the target and then restores their HP by 1000.0 HP per second for 5.0 seconds.)
    BUT remove the 4 second cast time and change it to a real instant to apply a HoT on target that heals for the 1k hp every second for 5 seconds

Reasoning for these changes:
    The skill as it is is useless for any priest, it practically heals once a second just slightly more than an urgent heal, but priests with good gear can cast up to 2x urgent heal each second (0,5sec castspeed), even on different targets and not only a single one, so that would be like twice the heal output (and more, regarding some elite-skills for urgent heal (priest/knight)) with a normal skill in comparison to this high-lvl ISS.
    in addition, priests lack in good HoTs in comparison to druids, so turning this ISS into a high-scaling short-term HoT, with short cooldown as it is, would really help to get more priests back into the meta-game instead of druids only

Other:
    This change would only be useful, if the HoT scales really high, almost as it does now as a 4-second-cast - and does not cap at 36k/sec or something, or else it wouldnt be helpful to trigger global cooldown with this skill instead of casting 2x urgent heal on multiple targets in that very same time.
    In short, i hope this skill could work like this: instant cast on target - global cooldown - have buff on target that heals effectively for like 200k-250k/sec(balancing?) for 5sec - skill cooldown 10 seconds

I guess this would be the only priest ISS that desperately needs a rework, all the other ones seem fine as they are to me :thumbup:

Dear Dev's and GMs

I heard that in the past there were some mini-events where people could buy their House Maidens with all their stats up to 100 and maxed out.
    Repeating an event like that in the next few days/weeks would be awesome, because im tired of lvling all 6 maidens with multiple chars and since u changed the Gold-Diamond-ratio with last patch, it is even harder to pay them so that they talk more often with me... :D

I bet lots of other new players and those who created new characters in the last months would profit a lot from this - leave a comment if you support this suggestion or have anything to add. 8)

Best regards from a quite new and highly motivated Arcadian! :thumbup: