Posts by melodic

Comparing this server to those of "other publishers", my feeling is that the population here is inscreasing over all, where other servers are losing players each day - which sometimes end up here :D

Since you spoke of it: We definitively have a healthy endcontent with enough players/guilds to be a little competitive on new contents arrival, which also is a great thing in my opinion.

So welcome to Paradise and have fun!

Cheers!

Hey there!

Try this link for the page to charge diamonds: https://playernetgames.net/rom-buy-diamonds
    Listed are the "normal" rates, which means they will be increased during one of the promotions, which nowadays range from ~200-280% and hopefully in the future again up to 350% on special occasions.

There are indeed some newcomer friendly guilds, just keep shouting in world chat, maybe with some information about the char you play and what your goals are, what languages you speak, since this is an international server.

From my experience, the main reason why you dont find a guild "quickly" is that those poeple in a guild responsible for recruiting are just not online while someone shouts, so keep trying at different times. ;):thumbup:

Cheers! ..and have fun on Paradise

Wundert mich etwas, dass eines dieser Addons lags verursacht, könnte mir da wenn nur groupinvite vorstellen, die anderen sollten keine Probleme machen, erst recht nicht wenn es aktuelle Versionen sind.

Unter https://coa.curseforge.com/ findest du die neuesten Versionen einiger wichtiger Addons, die zum Teil auch extra für diesen Server angepasst wurden. Schau dich da doch mal um. ;)

Hey there!

Since almost everybody already got tired of searching for the Wanderer to get the buff to be able to enter the Atlas minigame and our transport books dont hold endless space, I thought why not create a place where we all can share and list the already found locations of the Wanderer to be able to look them up quickly and save everyone some time.

If you want to share new locations, please name the zone, coordinates and maybe a short note how to find him, or pm me ingame. I will try to add all locations to the main post to create a list.

If you don't want to share this, though, please just don't do it and don't start any kind of discussion here.

Cheers!&)

Already known locations:

• Ravenfell
      • 59.6/45.0 - underground caves at Shackel Coast
      • 52.6/54.9 - on a rock in the sea
      • 41.5/55.8 - enter western entrance of Abandoned Fortress, in a cravesse
      • 32.4/42.2 - in the tent at Ailic's Community
      • 36.7/53.7 - Sand Scorpion Plains, on a stone formation
    • Aotulia Vulcano
      • 47.3/43.4 - Gesteros Shrine, north behind the wall next to the edge
      • 60.7/67.2 - Next to Titan Hill Camp, behind the titans "rubble"
      • 33.2/20.6 - inside a tent in Naga Acropolis
      • 68.6/74.8 - left side in front of Great Barrier, inside the building
      • 56.9/67.8 - right side south of Steel Bridge of Cremation, behind a big tent
      • 38.1/45.0 - inside the watchhouse on the bridge to Naga Acropolis
    • Southern Janost Forest
      • 71.4/66.9 - next to the biggest tree left to the road east of Warnorken
      • 14.2/61.8 - opposite entrance of Shador, inside the "tunnel"
      • 69.6/59.0 - between a root and a rocky wall in Ruins of Bymorsh
      • 33.0/63.4 - Shador, in the throne room behind the throne
      • 10.6/58.4 - Acklorn, directly left behind the entrance, in front of the huge tree
    • Land of Malevolence
      • 54.5/68.1 - outside Mycenyas walls
      • 43.0/44.0 - Moonlight Circus, in a small uneveness
      • 79.6/30.8 - left of the way from Limo Desert, in an alcove
      • 49.9/9.6 - behind Black Swamp Ruins, in an alcove
      • 27.2/62.0 - right of the way to Forgotten Place, on a piece of rubble
    • Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan
      • 64.9/34.2 - inside Laphraag Production Plant
      • 41.5/26.2 - Behind the tree at the lake next to Aeternal Circle
      • 54.5/40.6 - on a rock left of the river at Hrodnor Command Camp
      • 28.4/71.2 - left hand in the Fallen Throne of Embers
      • 39.4/50.9 - in Banrioch village
    • Lost Island of Atlantis
      • 50.0/27.5 - at the coast behind DN entrance
      • 42.1/40.8 - between two houses inside Atlas, right to bank NPC
      • 23.0/64.5 - Itnal-Camp, on the hill behind the craftsmen
      • 16.9/81.2 - South of Itnal Camp, to the right of entrance to PvP-Zone
      • 64.3/13.9 - inside the Lighthouse east of Aldos Kingdom (very hard to access, also Aldo Questline is required)
    • Realm of forgotten Legends
      • 28,5/56.2 - next to the lake

Thanks to all who helped!:thumbup::thumbup:

Für mich klingt das so, als würden da ein oder sogar mehrere Addons rumzicken, die irgendetwas mit EP und TP zu tun haben. Benutzt du Addons? Wenn ja, wäre es hilfreich uns davon mal ne Übersicht zu geben, bzw. kannst du auch selbst ausprobieren woran es liegt, indem du mal alle Addons rausnimmst und schaust, ob die gleichen Probleme immernoch auftauchen. Danach kannst du die Addons wieder Stück für Stück installieren.

Cheers!

Oh, I had the same issue with Ice and Lava shards yesterday, but didnt look further into this yet.

Good to know others have that issue as well. I btw do still have the "old" .lua files in the addons directory, dont know if that matters in this case, but I was told those should always overwrite the new "client-side-aah", if so, then im wondering why I got an issue that came with this new implementation, while still unsing the "old" files, which worked fine until last patch.

Cheers!

This time there are quite many changes and im lazy today, so here are my thoughts:

• Added new "Atlas Scrolls" currency. --- I'm wondering what we will be able to get for them, maybe the PvP-gear? :>
    • Added learnt Item Set Skills ranking. --- Not very useful, but gives me motivation to farm even more ISS! :D
    • Added pet visual transformation food. --- Hopefully there will be some neat skins!
    • Added game window borderless mode. --- Maybe the best change, which I absolutely did not saw coming <3
    • Added "Weapon Trainer Soul" pet eggs. --- What's this?!
    • Fixed Costume Flasks transformation sizes. --- Very comfy
    • Fixed missing title from Enraged Manakaza. --- Finally...
    • Added "Next update" countdown to rankings. --- Like it!
    • Integrated AdvancedAuctionHouse into client. --- Mixed feelings, I like addons to stay up to date AND customizeable by myself, told you already :D
    • Increased rune stacks to maximum 100 items. --- ...by 1, GGWP! xD
    • Decreased "Stuck Report" delay to 15 seconds. --- Will safe me much time "exploring" the world!
    • Adjusted diamonds and gold npc exchange rates. --- I dont really care.
    • Added maximum stack size value to item tooltips. --- Nice feat.
    • Added possibility to see details of one-sided friends. --- Like it!
    • Increased maximum house name length to 16 chars. ---Pure love... <3
    • Added possibility to transmute stacked items in a bulk. --- Same here!
    • Added "Golden Monoceros" mount for VIP general spells. --- In my opninion being that an instant cast unlike all other mounts, it seems too strong =/
    • Increased food and potion stacks to maximum 100 items. --- Pure love as well!
    • Added plant pots allowing increase Maximum Plant Count to 20. --- I dont do planting, but surely very nice for those who do.
    • Added 20 buyable pages to both mounts and pets in Partner Bag. --- What for??!! :D
    • Moved items 243896-244277 to new item range 1200000-1299999. --- What for, whats coming?! :>
    • Improved wait time and attack buff chance from Fresh Ostrich Feast. --- Positive change, but not very relevant.
    • Adjusted physical defence of Salifus and Hall of Surviors (Hard) bosses. --- Long overdue, but makes Champions' balancing even more urgent!!!
    • Increased chance for true elementals phase at Melte in Gorge of the Ice Giants. --- I would have taken another approach to this "problem", adding a (lower) maximum possible number of wrong waves spawned...But I also welcome this.
    • Fixed World Boss Sismond event was sometimes spawning stone inside another object. --- This was bugging me for a long time! ;)
    • Added new Atlas Defence 6-man minigame available at saturdays and sundays in Atlas. --- I look forward to see what this is very much, sounds interesting.
    • Fixed Shield Form and multiple hidden quest buffs, including Arcanium Chamber resource buffs, were removing Invisibility Potion. --- Finally!^^

All in all, again a very welcomed patch.

Cheers!!:thumbup:

As the people before me already wrote, the easy way into the "endgame" is buying diamonds, though still on this server u would have to invest way less currency to get started than on other servers.

Otherwise i also would suggest farming cards, especially eventcards in the (~monthly) events in Varanas etc, those should earn u easy the first few hundreds, maybe thousands of diamonds to get some gear. Just check the AH for cards and u will see for yourself what is worth farming and what is not. Furthermore farming lower instances for set skill items can be a good way to get going, though a guild would help here big time indeed.

Once you have some viable gear, farming tierstones, clean or not clean in lv99 and lv100 instances easy mode also is a good source of income while being solo. Of couse, you can also keep farming cards, if thats fun for you, some ppl seem to do that all day to earn diamonds.

doing daily quests with alts always is an easy way to earn some additional gold + transmutor charges via tokens.

So as you see, there are a few ways to get started without paying for diamonds, but in return u will have to spend time earning them, which surely can already be some fun! ;)

Cheers!

Dear Team,

I totally agree with Røflcøpter.

I do understand that you are running a business here at playernet-games and that you have to take care about the economy of your company first and that this might have some impact on the economy and prices on the server itself, but I would also really appreciate at least some transparency here.

Its clear that you are in no way obliged to explain anything to us, but if you want to stay in good contrast to another well known publisher of this game and keep as close to the community as you always have which you are respected for, you might want to consider to announce such heavyweight price changes with some kind of comprehensible reason.

Especially when there will be long-term/permanent changes.

I am sure that your community then can show more understanding to such changes. Of course, there will always be those few who dont agree to any changes, but many of us wont have such big question marks in our faces fearing what might be yet to come, once we tollerated one increase in prices.

Also keep in mind, that one important reason for many of us being here, are the itemshop policies of a certain, already mentioned publisher. ;)

Cheers!

...and keep up with the otherwise great work!:thumbup:

Just as Cathy said.

You might want to have as much sustainability as possible for last parts of Gorge, since thats the only area where it sometimes(!) would make a difference as heal. Anywhere else it would not really matter if you have 300k hp/def or 1kk hp/def...

Dead heals always heal less than any other ones ;)

I also really appreciate the new way(s) item tooltips are shown and would not like to have it changed back, since they really got too big.

I think the default setting should be with attributes shown, because new players who just installed the client and dont know the stats by their names yet might get confused, when they do not see what the stats bonusses are to begin with.

Personally, I prefer to show only the stats names, this makes the tooltips even smaller and clearer to read, as i know which stat has which bonus on it.

I assume that I don't have to explain to anyone who runs gorge regularly that and why the loot from endbosses like Glacis can be quite ... disappointing, regarding the stats that are rolled on the items. Thats why I did some maths to conclude which stat would drop by which chance when Glacis is killed.

The graphic should be self-explaining, at least I did all in my might to make it this way, since explaining maths in a foreign language isn't that easy for me. ^^:saint:

The rates I will refer to are from the last column "distribution while 3 stats", since this includes the added possibility of a second stat on the weapon.

As it is very obvious to see, the most "unuseful" stats have the highest possibility to drop, while those that are really used have a lower droprate.

Additionally the distribution between the "useful" stats themselves is very different, with sta/sta having the lowest rate by far, though in a raid usually there is approx. the same number of pdps, mdps and tanks+heals, that will roll on respective stats, making it for certain classes way harder to get stats than for others.

Furthermore enhancing plate items with fragments is the least rewarding choice, due to the possible stats on them, but they are the only ones to get sta/sta as well.

Also I think that on Loki in Inferno the distribution of stats on the dropped weapons was different, for example sta/sta and sta/wis did also roll on 2h swords (and 2h hammers?) afaik and str/str and dex/dex did not.

If im correct here, I wonder why this change was made, to the disadvantage of tanks and heals. Please correct me if I'm wrong here at any point, I'll be glad the redo the maths.

One way to solve this "problem" would be to change (back) the possible stats that might be rolled on each weapon, to even out the rates.

I would propose something like this, where sta/sta and sta/wis may be on one more weapon that str/str and dex/dex are on at the moment (2h sword or 2h hammer) :

This change would lead to a very equal distribution of the "useful" stats, while the most "unuseful" stats still have a higher droprate, which I guess is the main problem that is bothering all players, not just tanks and heals.

For this, I would propose an Aldo-like lootsystem for the stats that may be on the earrings, since there always is just one stat on them. If I remember correct at Aldo there only could be str/str, dex/dex, int/int and sta/sta on the items, so it would look like this at Glacis:

It will mix up the distribution of all stats pretty much, but I think in the end something like this would be more in favor to all players than it is right now.

Please comment on these proposals. What do you think of it and do you have any better ideas or can you add any changes or tweaks to them? Try to stay as objective as possible on this and do not look for benefits of your preferred class/es, because my intention is to find the best way for all classes.

Considering the possible implementation of any of this, I do not know if it would make sense to change Glacis' loot already or to wait until a new instance is released.

Also keep in mind that stat-fragments in combination with AC might be added (soon?) to Glacis, like they were to Loki, and that this will affect the availability of all stats as well.

To wrap this up, I tried to keep as much on point as possible, and not to stray into long explanations, but if anything was not made clear enough or is confusing though, please tell me so and I will try to explain further.

By the way, GMs and Developers are of course invited to discuss this and share their point of view on this, since this is a very gamechanging issue, or confirm me in my presumption to begin with. :D

Cheers!

w/m is mdps indeed, so u will need cloth gear to play it effectively

i havent read the guides, but afaik there shouldnt be any changes made afflicting their playstyle so u should be good to go with those :thumbup:

for w/m u basicly only need the eliteskills, since they are dealing the magical dmg, usually u dont use any of the "normal" warrior-specific skills &)

These comparisons are valid only during equal situations.

signed:!:

Overall the named classes are the most commonly played ones, though there is not "the one best dps" atm because each of those top dps-classes has their pros and cons and is dependable on playstyle, lineup and the situation in the instance/bossfights.

As example: if u have to deal dmg to mainly single target(s) for a longer period of time and have decent support in party no one can keep up with w/m atm, for same setup but shorter dmg-ing duration scouts still can do higher burst dmg than w/m, but as soon as AoE-dmg comes into play noone can keep up with ch/r, which is fairly strong on singletargets as well. I dare say r/m is anywhere in between all those.

So there u have some basic overview for dps-classes with cloth, chain and leather gear, i guess all are equally welcome in raids and u have to decide what class fits you most to build ur gear.

changing between classes within the respecting gear-depending groups (cloth,leather,chain) is very easy on this server, so u dont have to fix on exactly one class from the beginning and u also can try any other combinations not mentioned here that u r interest in - ...even switching gears isnt that uncommon on this server, but might be expensive for a newcomer ;)

to wrap this up, considering "best" tanks i would say it does not matter what combination (k/x or ch/x) u choose, but you should check ur party/raid and decide how u can serve them best. same goes for healers, personally i would chose p/wl anytime, provided there is also any kind of d/wd in raid for briar, since this makes healing way easier (but buffing that is what alts are there for 8o)

Greetings and hf and a good start on Arcadia :thumbup:

Hello,

Wand is "Main hand" weapon type, which means it can be hold only in main hand, and then you can also use talisman or shield.

Greetings

as rogue as sec-class u also could use daggers or 1h hammers or swords and axes in ur offhand, since u are talking about wands i guess u are any kind of caster, then id suggest a hammer, since they usually have the highest mdmg of all weapons available for ur offhand:thumbup:

Hey there!

I'm a little confused by the current rules for the video contest.

In the beginning, it said that the contest would be monthly, then it was active for six months because there weren't enough submissions and now the rules say it would be active for 3 months regularly and may be extended if there are not enough submissions. But despite that, the title of the current contests thread only says "February" and not "February - April", suggesting it would be monthly.
    I think it should be made clear in the title how long the contest will take in the end, to avoid such sonfusion...:/

Additionally i would appreciate it, if there were any note when the contests rules are updated, like this it seems somewhat intransparent to me.

https://gyazo.com/776d9ea02ab8b478aa68ae175c91631b

If i remember correctly, none of the new implemented items in the last few month were available with the directly upcoming promo, but 1-2 weeks afterwards.

I'm talking about the new crafting furniture, the pet tp potions, weaponskins etc...so i guess it will be about the same with the new wings... :/;)

Part of a solution is when everyone enters the instance is to have their instance level all reset to the leaders level (IE: Easy or Normal or Hard), so if the leader crashes the mode is not changed to the one set by the new leader.

Without having any addons like autoinvites and raid-managers the difficulty does not change when you become new party leader after previous one crashing.

So if the difficulty changes, that is due to any addons that are set to change difficulty to any other specific one and makes this problem unsolvable for the Devs, since these addons always would change it back to their individually set difficulty when the client tries to keep it as before. It would be up to all raidmembers to check that their addons all have the same difficulty set.

Please correct me if im wrong here. :D

#1:

I can support the statement that its really annoying to run with 12ppl and someone having a dc/crash and i think everybody does as well, so a change here would be great indeed.

I dont like the idea of adding Wings of Space to the game again, since this wouldnt be the only way to fix the crit-in-12ppl-raid-problem, but would allow lots of new mechanics to run instances.

Just as Revenant mentioned, adding the Wings would only allow to run with 13+ ppl in raid having the same problem as before, as long as u dont waste another wing everytime to have another free slot for relogging.

As far as i know u cant login into an instance where 11ppl already are present bc developpers back in the day tried to prevent abuse of logging in and out diffrent ppl and chars for example during bossfight to make things easier as they were intended to be and if u want to do that anyway, u have to cope with -1 player active. I dont think this is any kind of technical issue that cant be solved.

In my opinion the discussion should be more about if there would be any kind of negative influence to the game if a 12th person would be alowed to (re-)login into an instance and this is what the Devs should have to (re-)consider.

#2:

I also dont like the poll u started, since it is way too black and white, not only regarding the answer options, to have any discussion about balancing.

We shouldnt talk just about two classes, that are supposed to be OP without any background information, balancing is way more complex. We have to consider in which cases, areas and lineups these classes are used and what alternatives are there.

Yes, its true that warmages and champs are very strong in Gorge - for example - but other classes are as well, depending on ur playstyle and lineup and its a whole other story redarding other instances and for sure instances yet to come.

So we shouldnt just say if 2 classes are too strong or not (in gorge) but consider the big picture and if we do that, things begin to be very complicated. Of course we can do that (in fact I think such discussions are very important), but not with a poll having 3 options, if we want to have any constructive and usable results.

Best regards!

nah its not true we had good positioning and no freeze was caused by other teammates we were freezed by the boss^^ and this 30 sec cd for freeze from boss is bullshit is totaly random^^

i guess my formulation wasnt really clear enough - i didnt say anything about a 30sec cd, i said "about 30sec", as u might have noticed the whole part there was about statistics and there are indeed some delays of more than 60sec from freeze to freeze and some delays below 20sec, all in all my impression is "about 30sec per freeze" - i hope that cleared things up

YES that means there IS the posibillity for 3 healers to be frozen at the same time, but not for more than very few seconds, in which every tank should be able to survive by himself - BUT the chances for 3 designated ppl out of 12 being frozen one after another with a delay of less than 20sec each and not a higher delay...well...do the math urselves oO

and even IF that is too risky for u, with a 4th (backup) heal there really shouldnt be any problems - we "take the risk" and always go with only 3 heal, sometimes even just with 2 heal + 1 alt for backup, since we rarely run with a full raid.

additionally ur positioning (at least sometimes) isnt really that good, take alone the run u posted on YouTube, 2 healers get frozen by a melee (who was called), after they follow the tank who runs in the opposite direction...putting two heals DIRECTLY next to each other in that bossfight cant be the wisest decision, so im not surpised, that u say u need so many heals there and complain about that boss.

....and again, no offense, just talking facts here in perspective to the topic and REASONABLE balancing. ;)

I still think that with the first boss, the freeze should be made cleanable, as for example with the turtle in the shrine of Kalin. We were already with 3 healers in it + druids/rogues as emergency healers and yet all four were frozen in 5 second intervals.

And even in trash is much too little cleanable, what do the healers have their skills for, if they can hardly be used. After the first boss there is nothing cleanable, that should be changed in my opinion.

Obviously that must be caused by poor positioning (no offense), since there is a freeze about every 30sec to a single person and AoE, with 60sec duration there can only be 2 freezed ppl simultaniously. 3 healers is enough for b1 to be safe 100%, since 1 heal can easily do the job while 2 are frozen.

In 10min bossfight thats 20 freezes at all, with a full raid of 12 ppl thats 1,7 freezes per person, if in worst case noone gets frozen again while still being frozen (im too lazy to do the maths for that as well), so thats statisticly 102sec freeze in 600sec or like 1sec stun every 5sec...does that still sound that bad? VoR 3rd boss as example seems much more annoying for me in this case oO (not regarding the fight duration, just the mechanics)

if it were cleanable we could simply put all ppl but heals and tank in 1 spot, get them all frozen for 1-2 sec (reaction-/casttime) every 30sec and then clean them with d/s - thats way too easy for everyone and if this would be the case, Devs could save us and them the trouble at all - complaints about b1 being "a joke" guaranteed, espacially if there were just like 3 addphases, as proposed earlier as well.

when i hear ppl crying "i got frozen the 4th time in a row" thats bad luck with a chance by 1 in 2k...but on the other hand noone else is frozen in that time, being able to play the bossfight just fine - sometimes someone simply has to take one (or four) for the team :D

Stats > gorge release 6 months ago and i dont know a single person who is fullstatted with pdd stats on the server

i guess there were just not that many runs done over all. I have the feeling (correct me if im wrong) there were times when Sandstorm wasnt really running gorge actively, Hades just cleared the ini a while ago and did not do daily runs since, Pulse was very active in the beginning and afaik Captaincapslock is (almost?) done, but in the last weeks Pulse also is far away from doing daily run(s), same with Improved, we didnt do almost any runs in November at all.

please dont get me wrong, i think gorge takes a bit too long as well, at least the difference in runtime with perfect rng, no fails and no fatal crits (tank after 9min bossfight at b1 + multiple wrong addspawns at Melte) compared to a run where some bad things happen is too big (1h-3h runs), since we lose a lot of time as soon as something like that happens.

But most of the ppl sound like they want the whole package with more items, more stats, less run duration (here i agree completely) and less challenge, which isnt really realistic and i bet wouldnt be for our long-term benefit as well.

I dont know if its only my point of View, but ive read the whole thread now and there was not a single respond regarding the implementation of some good proposals for the main problem of the instance.

b2 as example was made A LOT easier compared to before, following the suggestions made here and there also were many minor changes made throughout the instance which were to our benefit, but as already mentioned, i too would like to hear the Devs thoughts/points of view about all this very much, mb even without it being an "official statement"...;)

1. Stats

• Usefull stats like Sta/Sta (Plate), Str/Str (Chain), Dex/Dex (Leather), Int/Int (Cloth) (Str/Sta,Int/Sta)
    • Not-Usefull or "crap"stats like Wis/Wis, Sta/Wis, Dex/Sta
    • My suggestion: Usefull stats can be dropped on red items, not usefull stats will be added to droptable of yellow stats on the purple items. I think this would be a huge change for the better.

2. Ice-Shards

• too much randomness, at the end not enough shards.
    • My suggestion: From B1 to B6 they always drop 1+2+3+4+5+5=20 Shards - no variable loot, fix loot please

i like 2. very much and the idea behind 1. as well, although i think like this it would make a huge difference to stat-economics in the game, but with some adjustments (not 100% droprate e.g.) this could be a good "template" for coming lootchanges, since Aldos design is similar

• Loot: 3 purple stats at endboss all the time, add stat fragments like inferno, add more Ice-Shards (20 shards every run)

Exactly my thoughts.

Besides, i dont know other guilds but the last 7 runs this month we got 7 useless weapons which cant be used for any endgame class and from 14 stats we got 8 deftness and 4 sageness... anyone can explain how this could be worse, is really discouraging.

The distribution of the stats is the same as in inferno, just check what stats can drop on which items and the result will be a lot higher droprate for sta/dex, sta/wis and sta/str than for any "useful" stats like int/int or expacially sta/sta, which has the lowest droprate of all, afaik.

this is a general "issue" in loot distribution in this game

i think 3 stats + fragments all the time would be too much, especially if the other changes to make the ini faster/easier farmable were made as well. then u would have an ini farmable in less than an hour with some practise and more reward than inferno in last couple of months and ppl are done with their gear in less than 2 months from now and bored afterwards - i guess this is a fact Devs tried to avoid with this ini-design...

I also would not remove all the slows in trashmobs, since this is just another design aspect of an "icy" instance. yes, its annoying, no question, but the ini would be less fun and beautiful overall if u just remove everything that is not 100% comfortable for the player - i would suggest a reduce of the slows to a fewer %age and mb durations than it is now, to keep faith with the design but also to shorten the run-duration in this instance.

I really appreciate all this feedback from players, it opens many ways for Devs to go on from this point, since balancing is an ongoing process - and i would like it even more if it were more like a dialogue :D