Potion of transformation - Sismond

• Hello Arcadian,

I have one problem with the potion of transformation (sismond ). The bonus granted by this potion does not work. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

• It adds strength and wisdom. The description of this potion is wrong, it says that it adds inteligence.
    I'm looking for a GM in world chat since yesterday so I could report him/her that, but they all vanished ;)

• Official Post

I have one problem with the potion of transformation (sismond ). The bonus granted by this potion does not work. Am I the only one who has this problem?

What do you mean by it doesnt work. Could you simple show screnshoot before your character used this potion and after?

It adds strength and wisdom. The description of this potion is wrong, it says that it adds inteligence. I'm looking for a GM in world chat since yesterday so I could report him/her that, but they all vanished ;)

Could you please attach screnshoot of this problem?

I checked this potion, description and effect are correctly.

• Hi Int, I have well buff, on the other hand I know why I was disturbed. The translations of the descriptions are erroneous in my language. For example the chap gingerbread indicates 20 % of strength while it is the endurance. So the potion sismond works well.

The thread can be closed

• Official Post

Hi Int, I have well buff, on the other hand I know why I was disturbed. The translations of the descriptions are erroneous in my language. For example the chap gingerbread indicates 20 % of strength while it is the endurance. So the potion sismond works well.

I checked french language. Potion is supposed to give "Force" and Sagesse" and that is what it giving.

• Official Post

Thank you both for your report.

According to this i will forward:
    - description bug for FR language in Transformation Potion - Gingerbread Man
    - description bug for PL language in Transformation Potion - Sismond

#update
    both of them should be fixed after last patch