Received Damage is inconsistent

• Well, regardless of the fact that you can open your own thread for your problem:
    the problem is your briar shield or your lvl 30 elite skill (the one that gives your whitehits more dmg), that kills yourself if it makes too much dmg in the wrong moment (something like mob dies and the hit has no target, so it targets you)

Most likely it is the elite skill and it is like this: whitehit kills mob -> extra hit kills you. that hit does not appear in the dmg log

• Well, regardless of the fact that you can open your own thread for your problem:
    the problem is your briar shield or your lvl 30 elite skill (the one that gives your whitehits more dmg), that kills yourself if it makes too much dmg in the wrong moment (something like mob dies and the hit has no target, so it targets you)

Most likely it is the elite skill and it is like this: whitehit kills mob -> extra hit kills you. that hit does not appear in the dmg log

I had opened a new thread, but apparently it has been moved by a mod or admin.

The problem is also there without Briar Shield and/or Earth Spirit Essence (lvl 30 Eliteskill).

Edit: Just tested it with a level 80 Priest in Barren Caves (outside the ini!

Several mobs attack my priest with hits of 32 or 33, some even with 38.
    But during these attacks I also see in my Combat Log hits of 3K (3000 hitpoints) up to 4,5K (4500 hitpoints), these hits are way to powerfull for that level!

• Official Post

Several mobs attack my priest with hits of 32 or 33, some even with 38.
    But during these attacks I also see in my Combat Log hits of 3K (3000 hitpoints) up to 4,5K (4500 hitpoints), these hits are way to powerfull for that level!

The simpliest way would be to just show us a screenshot of your combat log when the situation appears

• Several mobs attack my priest with hits of 32 or 33, some even with 38.

The simpliest way would be to just show us a screenshot of your combat log when the situation appears

Kahtoo,

Screenshot link

• Forgive me if this has already been addressed.
    I assume everyone is experiencing this problem. However, I haven't come across a thread yet.

This is regarding a Scout/Priest , 80/63. Although all my characters are experiencing the same problem.

As I am leveling the 63 Priest, switching back and forth between classes, the Priest has become progressively weak. Right now, in Savage Lands I can barely take on a skipper or a bear without dying.
    It takes all my resources and a huge amount of time to kill an enemy that is 10 levels lower than me!

This is a bug.

I am playing this game with a friend. He is in a different city with a different computer and connection and is experiencing the exact same problem. It takes both of us fighting together to make it down the road a little.

Gearing up, repairing equipment has little effect.

In addition,
    This bug seems erratic in nature as some days and times produce varied results.
    Some days are better than others. However, the game is unplayable at this point.

Normally I would just chalk this up to poor implementation of the ROM franchise and move on to another game.
    But I have paid you real money for imaginary in game currency.
    It would be great if you could fix this or share a work around.

Thank you

• Hallo,

Seit heute fällt mir auf, dass der Schaden von MOBs (z.B. Spiegel) ca 50% zu hoch und der eigene Schaden um den gleichen Wert zu niedrig ist. Ich bin heute mehrfach in den Spiegelinstanzen gestorben, wo ich sonst locker durchlaufe.
    Ich kann normalerweise mit Rasendem Gestrüpp + 104 alle Gruppen onehiten, jetzt geht es nicht mehr. Das gleichre passiert mit mir einem weiteren Char, auch anderen Gildies ist das aufgefallen. Auch in verschiedene INIs hat ers sich geändert (Eisklingen, bis Boss 1 farmen)
    Habt ihr hier was geändert oder was läuft hier falsch ?

LG
    Anton

• Hello, I'am new player and I have same problems like ppl here. Sometimes mobs give me insane dmg but main problem is that I don't do dmg what I should do. Not always ofc, for example I play warden and my oak spirit kill mob on my lvl on 2-3hits, normally, BUT very often somethin goes wrong and I need fight with normal mob on my lvl more than 2 min, its like 30 hits. Its annoying. Any solutions?

• This is still happening. For example killing level 15-16 bats in Silverspring, one bat will hit me for 21, then bat right next to it will hit me for over 600 @.@. This routinely happens on the Silverspring map and happened on the Howling Mountains map.

Ostriches, wolves, spiders, kobalds...you name it.

At the time of this post I am a level 26 Knight in 16-19 level gear.

Closed the thread.