Received Damage is inconsistent

• Hi,

sometimes I have the problem that mobs deal much more damage that I am used to.

To explain this I'll give a short background. I am Champion/Rouge and can play as tank or dd. To farm DN stones I often come as tank and can buff myself to about 450k Life and 800k Deff. With this values I am used to pull a bunch of mobs together to kill them with all of Champs AoE's. Normally that works fine and I have no problem with received damage at all.

But sometimes it happens that the mobs make much more damage when they get pulled and attack for the first time. I pull a mob, he gives me a ~200k whitehit, then I fight with the mob and the next whitehits are just ~5k.

I made a screenshot of my received damage. Keep in mind, that I had 800k Deff at that time and that I fought only with the mobs, not the bosses. In my opinion the mobs should not make whitehits that high.

Anyone else had the same experience? Is it a known bug?

• I dont think I ever noticed this playing champ or knight whether I am pdd or tank but usually I have more pdef than you said but some of the mobs get that frenzy buff or whatever it is called and they do more damage.

• The same I noticed in the mirror worlds. There the mobs make even little and the next day more damage. I dont know why.

• Hey guys,

I played the original ROM a few years ago and was feeling nostalgic, decided to try this out! The super fast leveling is nice, but Im wondering why random low level mobs are WAY harder than others and can one or two hit me. For example, I was just in Logar at level 10 and the mushroom mobs one hit me sometimes. Is this a feature? If it was every mob I'd say it was something I was doing wrong but seems like random mobs are just way tougher. Had the experience in both the Isle and Logar. Thanks!

Seems, this was moved to bugs. I also wanted to mention that the mobs that do more DPS also take very little damage from normal attacks, have to use skills to cause a lot of damage.

• Hey guys,

I played the original ROM a few years ago and was feeling nostalgic, decided to try this out! The super fast leveling is nice, but Im wondering why random low level mobs are WAY harder than others and can one or two hit me. For example, I was just in Logar at level 10 and the mushroom mobs one hit me sometimes. Is this a feature? If it was every mob I'd say it was something I was doing wrong but seems like random mobs are just way tougher. Had the experience in both the Isle and Logar. Thanks!

Seems, this was moved to bugs. I also wanted to mention that the mobs that do more DPS also take very little damage from normal attacks, have to use skills to cause a lot of damage.

that dose not seem right. do you have your wepon and gear on when you fight them

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• that dose not seem right. do you have your wepon and gear on when you fight them

Yes, I have tried my noob gear and gear form the beginner bags. Doesnt seem to make a difference. And these are the level 1 mushrooms in Logar, 1 hitting me at level 10 xD

• that dose not seem right. do you have your wepon and gear on when you fight them

Yes, I have tried my noob gear and gear form the beginner bags. Doesnt seem to make a difference. And these are the level 1 mushrooms in Logar, 1 hitting me at level 10 xD

I have that problem too! Started few days ago, but that random one-shot dmg is so annoying. I've leveled in most zones, and it happens everywhere. It even happens on dungeons. Any mob can randomly hit you for insane amounts of dmg, just like that. Im 100% sure its not normal, it didnt happen on original servers. I hope GM's will look into it.

• Yes, I have tried my noob gear and gear form the beginner bags. Doesnt seem to make a difference. And these are the level 1 mushrooms in Logar, 1 hitting me at level 10 xD

I have that problem too! Started few days ago, but that random one-shot dmg is so annoying. I've leveled in most zones, and it happens everywhere. It even happens on dungeons. Any mob can randomly hit you for insane amounts of dmg, just like that. Im 100% sure its not normal, it didnt happen on original servers. I hope GM's will look into it.

Yeah, it stinks. I can't enjoy the game at all. It feels less random now. I kill a few mobs and then suddenly they are all super strong. I dont get it! But its making it so I cant play!

• i have noticed this too in several places in game. i believe it is a small bug. i dont like it much but there is a debt removal npc at varanas gates. Master if Absolution is the name.
    side note : with the xp and tp levels on this server it is still possible to advance at a good rate even with xp and tp debt.

• is the debt removal guy a once a day thing like the buffs? I guess its ok, I could just move on and come back to areas once they fix the bug, but it defeats the nostalgia aspect xD

• Hello, i wanna report that mobs in low lvl zones as well as some other are bugged.

What do i mean?
    For example, Coast of Opportunity. Random turtles 23 lvl having 15k hp, happens to other mobs too. Its very annoying to level here with new character;/
    Another common bug (which is noticeable in high level zones too) is mobs dealing insane amounts of dmg. Its random. I noticed it happening a lot in Syrbal Pass(when leveling 80+ some different characters). Mages in that zone can one-shot you for 100k damage. Very annoying too;/

I guess its not critical since no end game content is affected, but still would be nice if you looked into it

PS: Sorry for my bad english

• Can you provide screenshots of this dude?

Guild:

• I see threads are merged, sorry for making new one then.

Here are fast screenshots ive made in Syrbal Pass

Mob on steroids:

And normal mob damage:

As you can see, normal mob hits me for 3,5k, when stronger one does 75k with single spell. Also i wanna point that stronger mobs stay in place untill they are killed, so its easy to verify.

• It may be becuase of the aura that was in the first screen shot

Guild:

• It may be becuase of the aura that was in the first screen shot

Im sure its not the reason, mobs without it happen to be as strong. And even if you would consider it, that aura should not make mob deal 70k more damage -_-

I think there is something wrong with respawn mechanic. Not a big deal but pointing out so GM's know there is something wrong.

• Happened to me before in weeping coast had a pirate with 18k hp and delt as much damage as hoto elites while others only had 5k, so must be a data glitch but seems quite rare to happen

• i died in tutorial 2 times , spider killed me , made new hero same thing happened again. it is random tho after playing for a whille i realysed this mobs hit hard bug is kinda random goes from 1 zone to another , and it stays in each zone for like 1 hour or so... pls fix it. ty

• Hi, i dont know why but the monsters kill me with OneHit , why? (on Low Lvl. 13 and 40)
    Sorry for my english.

Hi, ich weiß nicht warum aber die Mobs killen mich mit OneHit, wieso? (im low Lvl. 13 und40)
    Hatte länger ne pause gemacht und früher war das nicht so?

Grüße

• Hello Arcadia-Team,
    hello players from Paradise,

i have a little improvement for all players they are running every day tikal.

Many guilds are complain that the ini is buggy.

One trashmob hits our tanks or me (1.600.000 pdef) with 100.000 - 150.000 damage per hit (wide attack).
    The physical damagedealer make not normal damage. The magical damage dealer make ironically normal damage. After Thor, Khira or somebody else are restarting the zone/ini everything is normal/perfect.

Solution proposal:

Is it possible to make an automated reboot of the zone/ini once a day, at a certain time.
    So everyone is satisfied.

I hope everybody who will read this understand my bad english =)))))))))))))))))

I would be glade about a feedback!!!

Greetings and have a nice day

• best solution should be to bound damage output to a function that controls target def and mob attack to calculate the damage again so i mean rewrite damage calculations for the game if u can't find the source of the problem.

• Hi there,

I've got a toon (Wd/D) which is currently doing the
    quests in Sascilia Steppes. For the past few times I've noticed that
    this toon can be 1-hitted by the mobs there, which is strange because:

- My Wd/D is currently lvl 52/80
    - The mobs are lvl 12

The
    strange part is, that when I'm 1-hitted, I look into my combat log and
    see a hit of 1K, but my HP unbuffed is 6K. This happens sometimes when I
    battle multiple mobs (where it could be that they are hitting me faster
    than my Recover can heal me) but it happens also with single mobs who
    attack me, and when I want to attack back, I'm lying on the floor :(

Is there a solution for this bug (and no, I don't want to quest on my lvl 80 Druid)