Forum Event - Video Clips: "10 Years in 10 Seconds”

• New
    • Official Post

xiTrfM6.jpeg

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Chronicles of Arcadia, we're launching a special video contest! Participants are invited to create a short video clip that captures what COA means to them in just 10 seconds. Whether it's an epic in-game moment, a montage of your favorite scenes, or a heartfelt message, we want to see how you can sum up a decade of adventures in a brief but impactful way.

Contest Details and Rules:

Video Length:

• The video must be exactly 10 seconds long.

Format:

• Accepted video formats are MP4, AVI, or MOV.
    • The video should have a resolution of at least 1080p to ensure high quality.

Content:

• Your video can include gameplay footage, in-game scenes, visual effects, text overlays, or a brief narration. The goal is to create a dynamic and engaging clip that represents your experience with COA over the past 10 years.
    • Feel free to get creative! The video can be epic, emotional, humorous, or any other tone that resonates with you.

Music and Sound:

• You may include music, but ensure it is either royalty-free or sourced from the Chronicles of Arcadia game soundtrack.

Submission:

• Participants must post their video clip in the official COA forum in a dedicated thread for the "10 Years in 10 Seconds" Video Contest.
    • Alternatively, you can upload the video to a platform like YouTube and share the link in the forum thread.

Event Duration:

The event will run from today until 30.09 23:59:00 CEST

Evaluation Criteria:

Our team will evaluate the video clips based on the following criteria:

• Creativity: How well the video captures and presents the essence of COA in such a short time.
    • Visual and Audio Quality: The overall quality of the video, including clarity, sound, and editing. Higher resolution videos (1080p or 4K) that effectively utilize the game’s visuals will be given special consideration.
    • Impact: The emotional or visual impact the video has, especially how effectively it conveys the significance of 10 years of COA.
    • Relevance to COA: How well the video reflects the themes and spirit of Chronicles of Arcadia

We can't wait to see how you sum up 10 incredible years in just 10 seconds! This contest is your chance to show the community your creativity and love for COA in a fun and fast-paced format. Good luck to all participants!

• Greetings Arcadians and happy anniversary from Miraiyu,

Some short words for the 10 second video :D

I made two trailers for CoA already that got very good feedback from CoA Team and the Community and those trailers where my way of showing what i think makes CoA the game we love.

What I want to say now is that normaly it would be impossible for me to showcase all of CoAs essence in 10 seconds therefore i made a little teaser for my two trailers for this event. So if you not checked out my trailers you can find them inside the Forum :D

Also just a little info for the checking moderator for some reason yt thinks that the clip is 11 seconds but in reality it is not,- checked it with my video editing software, if it still is a issue that it is 11 sec on yt pls write me a dm so i can change it/ try to fix it ^^ (It most likely shows that it is 11 secs because it is 10.02 sec or sth like that)

Closed the thread.

Opened the thread.