Race change

• Hi, this is my first post here. Used to play RoM so many years ago and never thought I'd stumble upon a thriving community in a server like this. So far I'm very impressed. My only major issue right now is how the classes are locked behind the races. I have tried out Warlock a bit and thought it was very interesting but I dislike playing as a Dwarf. People say I need a Race Change ticket or something to get the class combo I want (Knight/Warlock).

I hate this. Is it really so bad to just grant a newbie a free race change ticket so they can try out the cross race class combos? Why is it 999 diamonds + rubies or something? I really don't wanna spend money right as I started the game. Can someone give me an idea on how long it would take grind for this? If so, what's the process? I'm assuming it's not at all easy to earn a 1000 diamonds. If that is indeed the case, I might as well just move on to something else.

• Official Post

Welcome to the Chronicles of Arcadia!
    In the original game, classes were indeed locked behind specific races. We've made significant changes, including elite skills to unlock all classes, allowing players to explore different combinations without starting new characters. This means you can play as a Warlock and then switch to another class, like Knight, without starting over.

However, to change your character's race, you will need a Race Change ticket. This feature isn't free by default because it's considered an additional customization option.

If you want to try out different classes without changing your main character, you can always create more characters. We provide boosts and equipment in our starter packs to help new characters get up to speed quickly.

Earning 1000 diamonds is achievable with some effort. You can collect mementos and exchange them for diamonds in Atlantis by exploring instances. This way, you can achieve your goal without having to spend real money.

Changed the title of the thread from “Some Questions...” to “Race change”.
  • Hi, this is my first post here. Used to play RoM so many years ago and never thought I'd stumble upon a thriving community in a server like this. So far I'm very impressed. My only major issue right now is how the classes are locked behind the races. I have tried out Warlock a bit and thought it was very interesting but I dislike playing as a Dwarf. People say I need a Race Change ticket or something to get the class combo I want (Knight/Warlock).

I hate this. Is it really so bad to just grant a newbie a free race change ticket so they can try out the cross race class combos? Why is it 999 diamonds + rubies or something? I really don't wanna spend money right as I started the game. Can someone give me an idea on how long it would take grind for this? If so, what's the process? I'm assuming it's not at all easy to earn a 1000 diamonds. If that is indeed the case, I might as well just move on to something else.

I agree with what Int told you, also i recently started making YT videos to help Playerbase and newbies to have easier way of getting into the game,learn about all the systems etc ,you can find a link to my channel by navigating to the Guide area inside the Forum or DM me directly inside the forum/game (Miraiyu) if you need some help or guide feel free to also dm me. In the future you will find a lot of helpful guides on my channel or at least I hope that they help. If you want me to add guides for specific topic I might be able to make that happen quickly in the future 😇

Welcome to Chronicles of Arcadia

• Welcome to the Chronicles of Arcadia!
    In the original game, classes were indeed locked behind specific races. We've made significant changes, including elite skills to unlock all classes, allowing players to explore different combinations without starting new characters. This means you can play as a Warlock and then switch to another class, like Knight, without starting over.

However, to change your character's race, you will need a Race Change ticket. This feature isn't free by default because it's considered an additional customization option.

If you want to try out different classes without changing your main character, you can always create more characters. We provide boosts and equipment in our starter packs to help new characters get up to speed quickly.

Earning 1000 diamonds is achievable with some effort. You can collect mementos and exchange them for diamonds in Atlantis by exploring instances. This way, you can achieve your goal without having to spend real money.

I see. That sounds interesting. I appreciate the answer. If there's a way to earn diamonds like that, then maybe we can try but still I think it would've been fine to offer one ticket so people can try out the class combos that they find interesting at the beginning of their experience so they decide on what to invest time in.

• I agree with what Int told you, also i recently started making YT videos to help Playerbase and newbies to have easier way of getting into the game,learn about all the systems etc ,you can find a link to my channel by navigating to the Guide area inside the Forum or DM me directly inside the forum/game (Miraiyu) if you need some help or guide feel free to also dm me. In the future you will find a lot of helpful guides on my channel or at least I hope that they help. If you want me to add guides for specific topic I might be able to make that happen quickly in the future 😇

Welcome to Chronicles of Arcadia

Hey thanks for the friendly response. I'll keep on the look out for you then. Appreciate it.