Mount

• The "Oriental Dragon Mount (Permanent)" mount.

I bought this mount from the store during the Festival of Fire. Like many others mounts this one did not differ in other characteristics, just +80% speed. However, when I started using it, an unpleasant thing happened.

1. This mount has a 3 sec. casting time, while others have 2 sec. casting time.
    2. All mounts I've used before cancel the mount buff when resummoned. With one button I can get on and off a mount. It's quite convenient, I don't need to look for a mount buff among all the buffs to dismount.

Of course, someone can say that it is not critical (2 or 3 seconds). And you can create a macro that will allow you to correct the second point. However, the fact is that it spoiled the mood of purchasing the product. If I could return this mount and get my money back (like in real life) - I would. Because at the moment this mount is not bringing me the joy I expected.

I created a support issue where I described all of this and added the following.

• Please fix these bugs (specifically this dragon) or add a casting time to the description (so players know what they are buying).

In response, I was advised to contact the forum, which I did.

What do you think, if the developers don't want to fix bugs, should they at least write about it in the description of the mount?

P.S. In my opinion, the second point is really an error. The same error is currently present for the skill "Forsaken Maneuver" (Rogue Primary Only). I also wrote about this bug and was told that it will be fixed in the next patch. However, why this dragon cannot be fixed in the same way - remains a mystery.

• Official Post

Both will be corrected with next patch.

Greetings

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.