Client download

• Hi,

I am new i have a question. Do I have to download a new client by your app ? Cannot I use my old client from other site ?

And

It is normal that if downlaing of client will stop for some reasones that i have to start everything once more ? Becouse my dowloading speed is around 250Kb/s (i have net connection 2Mb - download speed should be faster?) and it tooks 16 hours to download this client... And it already stop twice and I had to start everything once more and it is frustrating...

• Ash yes you have to get the player.net app to get runes of magic arcadia. the other one and this third party one is two different things. As for the downloading it self reinstall the thing. idk if that would work but just trying to help you out :thumbup:

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

Edited once, last by Jadaswift ().

• Hi Ashcroft,You indeed required to download the .PlayerNet App in order to receive the game client and to play Arcadia Runes of Magic.
    250kb/s out of 2mbit connection is correct. Information here.20mbit will reach 2.3mb/s and 200mbit shall reach 20.4mb/s and so forth. The .PlayerNet App and all our game clients are distributed by CDN system which supports worldwide equal distribution speed, with maximum of 1gb/s. The duration of the downloads depends on your own ISP/connection speed. I hope to have informed you well. Goodluck and have fun.

• 250kb/s out of 2mbit connection is correct. Information here.20mbit will reach 2.3mb/s and 200mbit shall reach 20.4mb/s and so forth. The .PlayerNet App and all our game clients are distributed by CDN system which supports worldwide equal distribution speed, with maximum of 1gb/s. The duration of the downloads depends on your own ISP/connection speed. I hope to have informed you well. Goodluck and have fun.

Thx for answer ;) But You miss the most important thing... Is it normal that I loose all progres of download when i will lost net connection and i have to start download everything once more. I have read somewhere that your app save this progess but it doesn't ;P and now i lost 2 days to try download client... and i will try 4th time do this.

• Hello Ashcroft,
    no its not normal behavior of .PlayerNet App.
    You should be able to continue downloading after restarting application.

Are you interested in Paradise, Insomnia or both?

I am only interested in paradise :3 for now i made small experiment... and it works normally, but i am afraid when it will reach 60 or 70 % it will not save progress again...