Orkham [Patch 11.1.1.1000]

• Hello everyone, i dont know if someone else suggested this before. But i think developers should bring a dynamic attribute locker to itemshop. I made some beatiful weapons with max roll. And i want to lock them to avoid accidental changes.

Please developers bring a dynamic attribute locker to lock our weapons. And 1 more item to unlock our weapons if we want to change their attributes.

• Hello,

Maids Brew is vanishing again, if you use ring speed buff "Fast Lanes"

Pls fix

Now it seems fixed in orkham, but on any zone change the buff vanishes now even without Fast Lanes :D

Edit: it seems only the version with aggro on it

• Is it intended, that the dynamic attribute Ranged Damage (singletarget) does not boost any of Champ/Scout ranged single skills?

On Scout/Champ it seems to work but the dmgboost is much much weaker than what is shown on the weapon.

• Is it intended, that the dynamic attribute Ranged Damage (singletarget) does not boost any of Champ/Scout ranged single skills?

On Scout/Champ it seems to work but the dmgboost is much much weaker than what is shown on the weapon.

Afaik it's related to the distance between you and your enemy, like the Scout passive works

Afaik it's related to the distance between you and your enemy, like the Scout passive works

Yea that was my first thought, too. But regardless of my distance, the damage is the same.

• Hi,

I suggest to implement an awakened mode in Orkham too, like you already did in Rofl.

Maybe it could also be different awakened modes and the rewards, you get should only be more stats. The players don't need more blueprints in my opinion, but more stats would be nice for higher difficulty.

Because orkham is designed for DC gear, which is absolutely fine, you are totally overgeared in terms of damage with new gear and weapons. yesterday I saw mobs vanishing from 100% -> 0 without a full group

Greetings

• Hey,

Currently Barbarian's cut (1492128) dmg is based on the main hand weapon. However, some classes go all out on off-hand dmg with titles, artefact rune etc like w/r , b/w (even worse here because of low instrument dmg and lack of passive multipliers) I think it makes more sense for the skill to use the highest dmg source of a class for it's calculation (main hand vs off hand)

• Official Post

Hey,

Currently Barbarian's cut (1492128) dmg is based on the main hand weapon. However, some classes go all out on off-hand dmg with titles, artefact rune etc like w/r , b/w (even worse here because of low instrument dmg and lack of passive multipliers) I think it makes more sense for the skill to use the highest dmg source of a class for it's calculation (main hand vs off hand)

You can use other gauntlets for such classes if you think it would perform better. This isn't supposed to be a global equipment. Also there are expected changes for all set piece hand equipments, shared as planned changes in website.

Greetings

• Hey,

You can use other gauntlets for such classes if you think it would perform better. This isn't supposed to be a global equipment. Also there are expected changes for all set piece hand equipments, shared as planned changes in website.

Greetings

Currently, I don't think any other gauntlet is relevant for the Off-hand chain class. But the change to Gauntlets of the fist seems interesting.

• Is it intentional to not have an additional bonus to physical critical damage in the tank ring id:1220167? I think it's a bit weak, you lose too much, especially when switching to a striking class such as k/wl - of course, using only plate equipment. by the way, you could tidy up the lv of new jewelry, some have lv 104, some have lv 105

• Official Post

Is it intentional to not have an additional bonus to physical critical damage in the tank ring id:1220167? I think it's a bit weak, you lose too much, especially when switching to a striking class such as k/wl - of course, using only plate equipment. by the way, you could tidy up the lv of new jewelry, some have lv 104, some have lv 105

Critical damage output difference between Final Form set versus Bulwark set is just around 6.25%~ in an end game equipment comparison. We do not plan to add more critical damage currently.

Greetings

• Hello

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but in the titles in the challenge tab (level 6) from orkham we have two title badges that give +15% to intelligence. Why we need two title badges giving the same thing in total, I have no idea. Please swap one badge to give +15% to strength (as there is one for dexterity too).

Greetings

• Hello, I would like to see a change to the name of the Orkham final boss title.

The current title is: Once Ascended, now no more.

And I'll be honest, that doesn't sound so great. I have a few suggestions here as to what the title could be called instead:

1. Destroyer of Orkham City.

2. Butcher of the Xemen.

3. Superior of the Xemen.

4. Mighty King of the City.

5. Glorious Fighter of Orkham.

6. Conqueror of the Dark City.

greetings Akatzuki

• Ахахаха, когда слушает мои стримы и выдает мои мысли за свои, что за женщина :D

• Hello

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but in the titles in the challenge tab (level 6) from orkham we have two title badges that give +15% to intelligence. Why we need two title badges giving the same thing in total, I have no idea. Please swap one badge to give +15% to strength (as there is one for dexterity too).

Greetings

Просьба задуматься над тем, чтобы убрать такие бонусы с данжей, куда нет доступы не сильным игрокам. Потому что это создает еще больший разрыв между начинающими и старыми игроками. Такие титулы, если они присутствуют в нашей игре, то должны быть в гринд подземельях, или фармящихся в соло, как та же Арена Тьмы. Мы и так имеем огромную проблему с тем, что экипировку с последних данжей невозможно купить из-за баснословных цен по 30к+ за одну вещь(ирония судьбы в том, что те люди, которые стараются продать это по таким ценам - никогда сами ни купят за такую цену данные предметы), еще не хватало титулов, которые дают огромную прибавку в виде атрибут по 15%, чтобы в общих рейдах дамажили только енд-геймеры(с новой экипировкой и всеми титулами), а все остальные - просто тащились за ними позади.

Это уже и так наглядно видно, потому что все новые сеты и оружие - имеют %ые бонусы, которые в геометрическом соотношении усилили исчисления урона игроков, то есть - у слабо заточенных ребят вырос дамаг на 10-20-30-40%, а у сильно заточенных ребята дамаг вырос в полтора-два раза.

Нужно отчетливо понимать, что это сильно вредит серверу, создавая мнение ненужности и бесполезности, и если олд геймеры это не понимают(просят и поддерживают все подобные изменения) - значит видят игру только так, как им того хочется, и тянут одеяло на себя, то есть наносят вред проекту.

• Gerade du, als bester Spieler der Welt, solltest verstehen das es einen Anreiz geben muss, neuen Content zu spielen. Sowohl für ältere als auch neuere Spieler.

Dies hier ist ein MMO, was bedeutet das man sich in Gruppen zusammen schließt, um Inhalte zu spielen und zu schaffen. Würde jeder alles solo können wie du, wäre das Spiel schon längst tot.

Und nebenbei bemerkt ist genau das absolvieren von neuem Inhalt der Anreiz für die meisten MMO Spieler, egal ob klein oder groß. Deshalb gibt es ja regelmäßig Inhalte für kleinere/neue Spieler, als auch für die älteren.

Es tut uns als Community leid, das wir nicht so gut sind wie du es bist, aber wir spielen gerne in einer Gruppe zusammen

• Hello my friendly friends.

Since my suggestion to change the name of the Xemen Endboss title will probably not be changed, I have a suggestion for you. Since the title is a better Worldboss title, I would love it if this title could have the same effect as the Zhargos title. Namely the burning of the hands. Gladly in a different color. I would be open to anything. But that would be a great idea. Greetings Akatzuki

• Hey,

I wanna give a feedback to the overall situation and development of the game. Not exactly only Orkham. But its all patch.
    So we get overall many QoL-Changes in various situations which is pretty nice and good for the game and the playerbase. But with all these good changes there come many things which are not anymore related just about beeing lucky. Its more likely only gamble. And we was fine with this, but it start to get more and more. Becouse player do not realise it or dont think that way. We have many gashas, gashas are supposed to be good dependend on your luck. But lets start count what neccesary gashas we currently get. Just for Gold there are 3. 2 for Atlas Coins, which you can gather while playing PvP which is no sense since it is full bugged. We play many times SiegeWar, but the reward is quit low. Atleast the Atlas coins. So you have to farm multiple hours to obtain a Gold Gasha. This Gasha can have up to 2kkk Gold. After various pulls my highest was 500k. Weekly you can do Atlas where the Gold amount is 100 Gold - 100kk Gold. Atleast from what i saw and my guildmates obtained. never saw more then this tbh. Lets do not talk about Gold-Wings. After opening more then 200 Gashas i never saw one.
    Lets keep going with Robots or the new Corruption System. On release we had terrible rates. Even with stats which was neccesary not even included in the Weapons. during orkham we can obtain crystals to reroll. Yeah our Gamble Addiction get higher. Cuz we can run smth and gamble after to realise all this stones was completly useless. Since after 500 - 1k stones we dont get the roll we need. Dont talking about the high difference between max roll and non max roll, even dont include the negative stat which can destroy your maxroll aswell. - Beside all of this, you can aswell pay for stones to roll you best in slot roll. Same as for Robot.
    Festival. Lets start with Events. Its nice that there comming new events. Pretty good and refreshing for all. But now, we have to scan full Candara (which includes 12 Zones), to find the space where the egg is. To obtain all title you have to find in 2 min, which is pure luck (gamble?). Same as the Old Rabbit Atlas event. Im not saying impossible but without porting and using ostrich impossible to get 40. For the Title. New Event in Varans. Completly gamble if you get instand 1 shot, when the npcs are still running to the rabbit, while event isnt still active. And on top, it destroy your gear. (yeah i can put out i know).
    New Festival Gashas, i knew they are new and have to be observed and improved. But there is a gasha, which you can buy for 250 ribbons to obtain a title or nothing, what kind of luck you seeking there? After getting over 200 new festival gashas i got overall 250 ribbons, pulled this gasha and yes nothing. Congrats. Thats not fun that makes myself just more and more annoyed.
    Seasonal.. Seasonal is pure luck, pure gamble. Its almost saver to take r2 since you can obtain there more cards then on r1, which you need to get titles aswell. Also i do not understand why you wanna have now more diamonds from us to reset events. You want us to play seasonal, but aswell increase from 99 to 249 diamonds the costs to reset. If you wanna avoid reset meta, just disable to reset Events?!

Overall I wanna say, think about how much new "luck" based stuff you gonna implement. Becouse each more will formyself just come into a higher gamble section. Since its not anymore just luck. When you wanna do stuff you have almost to gamble to get it. Increase rates or observe stuff what you implement. Some rates are disgusting low.

This is just my opinion. Feel free to flame me for but current state and patches just show me in this topic, that it goes well worse then it should be.

~ Greetings

• New
    • Official Post

Hello,

Thank you for your appreciation of Quality of Life changes.

About gold gashas you are not required to use them, you can obtain gold in more old fashioned ways such as selling items, purchasing it from other players or exchanging. We are welcome for more ideas on ways for obtaining it or reducing spendings, such as new Prestige benefits. Please put your ideas if you have any.

PvP was never meant to be designed as gold farm, we are cheerless seeing it is considered only in such way by you. Is there anything that is making you not consider it as actual content alone? Low rewards, not being fan of fighting between players or something else?

Can you please refer what do you see as bugs in PvP? The only one we are aware of is that not always all sub class general skills are maxed, and it's already fixed waiting for next patch.

Siege War rewards are based on activity during entire game, not just winning it. Maybe you are going on shortest possible road causing to get quick win with low activity and therefore get low rewards. Try to get more interactions with zone in various ways.

Gold gashas are never providing 2kkk gold. Description says that you can't carry more than 2kkk gold in backpack at once. It means that if you are 1.950.000.000 and pull 100.000.000, you will end up at 1.999.999.999. Appears description wasn't fully clear in this, it has been updated for next patch already.

Golden wings were pulled this year already total 6 times from gasha, currently I can not check previous years due logs error. They are rare and are meant to be. According to logs in this year you opened 9 item gashas, so this is about to not be easy get them with such rare openings. They were also often possible to be obtained in forum contests, where some of them had low interest and therefore being easy to be won with low effort.

Roll stat pulls weren't perfect on begin indeed, nowadays are most likely quite properly designed. It is not so easy to adjust these correctly with such large various of possible class combos on Arcadia.

You are not required to get max stat roll in order to play. You can get good roll close to max and still get good enough benefit for playing. It is system known from other games where you are also getting one good and one bad stat, and there even it's unknown what is considered max roll. Like name of system says it's "corruption", so unexpected, it is not meant to be "easy good bonuses" system. If you feel uncomfortable with rolling, you can use your weapon without corruption bonus or buy already rolled item from someone else. It is not required for defeating monsters in dungeons, it is just about comfort of speed in killing those.

Paid option for rolls is for people who have limited time and want to reduce required effort to try their luck. They are not mandatory for playing.

Obtaining title from festival is not required in order to continue playing, it is not locking anything behind it like not allowing to enter next zone. You can wait until someone one day most likely share possible locations.

You can suggest changes to festival activities in adequate way, such as designed threads or new suggestion threads. Putting in between large post is not making it easy to track interest and opinions to analyse current results to consider need of changes.

We have already on to-do list durability-loss protection Prestige benefits. It can be also achieved along with addons.

According to logs you have opened only 67x Spring Rain Package, not 200 mentioned.

You are not forced to have every possible title, and having all might require some effort.

Seasonal Windrunner is not only about luck, but also good planning in order to use obtained skills in most optimal moment. Rewards are based on many factors of activity during game, not just reaching certain place. First place has slightly better chance to obtain card than second.

Reset ticket prices are based on amount of total gain obtainable from them, which is different for every festival due various amount of activities. You are not forced to purchase them. You can obtain everything without reset tickets. If not this year, then another one.

While "luck based" elements are often publicly mentioned as hated, interest in them is extremally high, which speaks over words. Regardless, in future we will put an eye to introduce also a bit more of streamlined features.

Greetings