Content discussion

• Reworked VIP - Prestige Pass [Coming Soon]

good changes like new rankings :)

why give content to us like new big ini, we will have lower set from rofl 10y, time to end i think :(

change vip, new rankings, remove agnes or rework pvp very important changes but still no new big ini

what u chagne next?

• good changes like new rankings :)

why give content to us like new big ini, we will have lower set from rofl 10y, time to end i think :(

change vip, new rankings, remove agnes or rework pvp very important changes but still no new big ini

what u chagne next?

We appreciate your enthusiasm and feedback, however it's important to understand that our team consists of multiple developers and game designers, each working on various aspects of the game simultaneously.

While we have recently introduced new rankings and other changes, rest assured that other features and improvements are in the works as well.

• then 60% team must focus about new content* pls, 40% test test and test bcs almost everything what they make and you realese is full of bugs

*new content its something form where we can have new items bcs now they suck

change like rework vip or new rankings should be last in your list

where new big ini ? last big ini is rofl bcs we have multiple items to make for me DC is not big ini only 4 items and weapon? content for how many months ? 3?

ROFL all item we make(2 times RED and gold)

GORGe lower set upper sett weapon acc

inferno upper set and cape+acc weapon

DC is the longest ini with few items worst idea ever thats why ppl leaving bcs they are BORING!

• new content its something form where we can have new items bcs now they suck

To be honest and going a step back from own perspective: that is wrong. New content for you is not the same like new content for player X and vice versa. So you can't say that in this way. We had more content since DC release than the 2 years before imho.

change like rework vip or new rankings should be last in your list

Also this is only your opinion now (and from some others, but not from all players)

where new big ini ? last big ini is rofl bcs we have multiple items to make for me DC is not big ini only 4 items and weapon? content for how many months ? 3?

ROFL all item we make(2 times RED and gold)

GORGe lower set upper sett weapon acc

inferno upper set and cape+acc weapon

And we had gorge for 3 years? With nothing else in these years!!!

Furthermore it was maybe content for 3 months for you, but what about the casual players playing only 2-4 times a week?

We as players need to have a big picture too and not always our own small perspective (I understand you and feeling nearly the same, but tbh there was a lot of content besides DC)

• Official Post

Creation of new zones/instances maps takes up to half/full year per one. While it is being created, other people are involved in other things. This year we will have new instance as well as more questlines since progress of preparing them for development is almost ended. Except of this, a few of other end-game content is coming this year.

Things like rankings are both involving players for more active gameplay, reflecting on play time, crowding game and furthermore even economy, and as well giving us better analyse data for further adjustements. Moreover it was also requested for a long time.

Reworked VIP is something a lot of players asked for a long time, and something that will help us gain more income for investing into future development of bigger things that needs extra funds for tools, assets and so on. In same time it brings a lot of QoL allowing some players to develop faster, and increasing final end game base of players.

Like Lutine mentioned, comparing entire content introduced, there is much more now than previous years. You might be focused only on custom end-game stuff, while 80% of other players might find interesting anything else, since these might be even inaccessible for them currently from various reasons.

Like Int mentioned, we have different roles of team members, where some are working constantly on long-term projects and their results are visible rarer, because of time that is needed for creating such elements. Others are handling smaller things while waiting for getting materials for further work on bigger projects.

We are analysing situation and unlike you spread words, there is more positive reactions than negative. This is never possible to make everyone pleased in same time. However, such reactions (like in toxic removed post) are not having valuable impact neither for team nor new players reading it. Creating unpleasant atmosphere instead kindly giving feedback with direct suggestions is not helping anyone.

Content is tested as much as possible with our forces, limited team size and time. Amount of issues introduced with patches is already at least half of past. Testing every scenario is sometimes not possible in small community of testers, you might always put an application for a tester and see yourself how it looks from inside. Might be worth that you lecture some gaming portals to notice issues are common in all games, even from biggest companies. Point is how quick they are fixed, where we are trying our best as soon as it's reproduceable and easy to find solution.

Greetings

• Greetings,

The concept of a prestige pass in place of the old VIP system, in my opinion, is a good idea, but I think it would be great if some of that content, even if it's just a tiny piece of the whole cake, may be accessible to those players, that do not pay for it. For example, you could make just a few boosts and quests accessible to those who do not pay for this service. If the players then begin to see the advantages, the free-of-charge version of the service brings them. Then they may think about buying the subscription since it can get them more benefits overall, being beneficial for the whole player base and the developers, because it's also engaging those players to subscribe, who never bought the VIP service in the past. In addition to that, if you let the players without the subscription level the prestige pass and lock some rewards, you can let these players unlock them in an instant, at the moment they subscribe, giving them a feeling of success and resulting into getting more subscribers.

Best regards...

• Regarding Grox post.

Some changes are good for some players, worse for others. In balance, QoL, and the same with Prestige Pass here. Some players who spend money on game will be pleased, those who want to play free must accept it and have hope they get smaller rewards also - at least for being online and some activity ,like me f.e.

But you can't just delete post of some players if you don't like it. Even if bad for you - it is the same opinion as others, when someone is happy, want to laugh a little or make some argue. Some wants instances, some only logs to make goblins minigame and logoff. You gotta accept all of it. And forum I think is a place you can write all opinions, if they are not vulgar or flame someone.

In overall I think the problem is communication between employees and players.
    We don't know anything and thats why our impatience and nervousness growing stronger every day.

Thanks to Grox post (btw random post about VIP, not Future plans) now I can know there will be bigger instance this year.

And I feel 10% better now than hour ago.

Why can't you just inform us a little more about the whole game?

Like f.e.

-new instance this year

-nostalgia this month or this

- fishing around june/july

-new stats from this

- same stat from this

- new ranking this an this

And give us some real data showing who wants what, not always "new players want this", "we do this for new players".
    New players (which I counted 5!!) I'm spoking with, in game want only malatina game and don't know why you need gold in game...

Life would be better, we could plan something calmly not being stressed all the time.
    Thanks

P.S. Maybe reveal identity of beta testers also (so I can finally apply to make the game better)

P.S.2 do not delete, please

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Official Post

But you can't just delete post of some players if you don't like it. Even if bad for you - it is the same opinion as others, when someone is happy, want to laugh a little or make some argue. Some wants instances, some only logs to make goblins minigame and logoff. You gotta accept all of it. And forum I think is a place you can write all opinions, if they are not vulgar or flame someone.

johnkopytko's another post was considered toxic and without any valuable feedback. We don't support toxicity in our community.

So far plans used to change too much, giving false hope. In past there were no any announcements at all and things were just appearing in right time. If we find time for improving it, we will.

Also I suggest you to read carefully my post to avoid future disappointments, based on what do you mean exactly by "bigger".

And give us some real data showing who wants what, not always "new players want this", "we do this for new players".
    New players (which I counted 5!!) I'm spoking with, in game want only malatina game and don't know why you need gold in game...

We base on our talks with new players in not public channels, as well as experience of people who used to have issues getting into end game. Actions are also based on our internal analytics that aren't supposed to be public. These affect as well economy, marketing and other elements, which are all connected to each other in long term.

P.S. Maybe reveal identity of beta testers also (so I can finally apply to make the game better)

Identity is not public on purpose, since it might cause these players being spammed by others begging for reveal of upcoming content.

Greetings

• Do you foresee the introduction of the possibility to buy subscriptions inside the game, without using real cash? Many players would be interested in this. This would result in an additional currency drain from the server, while at the same time the F2P player would have a similar opportunity through grind. There are similar solutions in other titles of this type and it works well there.

As for the part of the statement about developing the game. In my opinion, if you are creating a survey of what players want to get and the results of that survey clearly point to instances, then you should focus mainly on that and redirect the largest forces of programmers and graphic designers to these topics so that the creation of instances does not take half a year. Even if work on the VIP system is at a highly advanced stage. This is simply not what a significant proportion of this title's customers expect from you.

In my opinion you also focused too much on attracting new players forgetting about the old ones. There is a reason why players complain about the current content available. There is plenty of it, but it is of poor quality. You simply haven't created anything new, but continue to base the gameplay on the fact that the player will have to repeat a given instance e.g. 60 or 30 times to gain a set, rune, stats or title. At the same time you were taking away mechanics that worked perfectly well such as:

- automatic summation of pots from maidens

- automatic adding up of the same items in crates

These are just examples, but it shows that you wasted time improving something that was already working. You could have improved at the same time, for example, the QuestHelper addon by adding missions there created by you to make it easier for new players to unlock the Nostalgia content or the Talaghan zone (I doubt that old players remember all the missions one by one to explain it to a new player).

Personally, I think that the recently introduced content has only widened the gap between new players and the top of the server. when I started playing here, there weren't as many things to catch up on as there are now. Adding tikala easy or making it easier to scratch Arcadia stats is just a drop in the ocean of needs. Further, a new player is unable to tackle instances because there is no equipment to explore them. As a glidia we can't do much either, because the main instance is limited by Gear Score points and a new player without spending hundreds of diamonds won't go there with us unless we give them equipment for free with no guarantee that they will come back to us.

• Official Post

As for the part of the statement about developing the game. In my opinion, if you are creating a survey of what players want to get and the results of that survey clearly point to instances, then you should focus mainly on that and redirect the largest forces of programmers and graphic designers to these topics so that the creation of instances does not take half a year. Even if work on the VIP system is at a highly advanced stage. This is simply not what a significant proportion of this title's customers expect from you.

We will not start new projects until finishing some of started ones, as this is not efficient in any term.

Creation of new maps is not something that can be easily shared between designers.

Like mentioned, this year will bring a few of end-game content already.

In my opinion you also focused too much on attracting new players forgetting about the old ones. There is a reason why players complain about the current content available. There is plenty of it, but it is of poor quality. You simply haven't created anything new, but continue to base the gameplay on the fact that the player will have to repeat a given instance e.g. 60 or 30 times to gain a set, rune, stats or title. At the same time you were taking away mechanics that worked perfectly well such as:

- automatic summation of pots from maidens

- automatic adding up of the same items in crates

These are just examples, but it shows that you wasted time improving something that was already working. You could have improved at the same time, for example, the QuestHelper addon by adding missions there created by you to make it easier for new players to unlock the Nostalgia content or the Talaghan zone (I doubt that old players remember all the missions one by one to explain it to a new player).

Server and team require also income resource to have possibility to develop further. This causes some priorities. Otherwise it would end with standing in place or impossibility to develop new technologies for game engine and so on.

MMORPG games are usually focused on farming either combat or instances.

House maids were affected by general change requested by many players in terms of time-limited items. Like planned patch notes mention, in future we will also add possibility to pick desired potion directly, which should solve QoL here.

Automatic stacking of items in chest was addon, which was built-in for some time, but removed and blocked when we noticed it increased even more issue of disappearing items from chests. We get dozen of tickets in this regard monthly already. So far we were not able to find reason in order to fix it. Furthermore, we can't allow for increased chance of issue. Workaround you can do is to get items from chest to bag where they stack easier, and then put back.

QuestHelper addon is created in old Ruby scripts for updating database. We contacted author, but even he doesn't remember how to run it. If there is anyone in community having experience with Ruby, we would be happy to let him/her try do it.

Personally, I think that the recently introduced content has only widened the gap between new players and the top of the server. when I started playing here, there weren't as many things to catch up on as there are now. Adding tikala easy or making it easier to scratch Arcadia stats is just a drop in the ocean of needs. Further, a new player is unable to tackle instances because there is no equipment to explore them. As a glidia we can't do much either, because the main instance is limited by Gear Score points and a new player without spending hundreds of diamonds won't go there with us unless we give them equipment for free with no guarantee that they will come back to us.

Latest instance is never supposed to be directly available for new players. We are aiming in making it easier to obtain equipment from older instances, but nowadays players expect to join game and get best gear directly. In long term it is breaking engagement in game and causes them to leave. Golden solution is to find middle way between it. All suggestions are welcome.

Greetings