• world maps dont work correctly. On live u can click near the zoneline and see the next map ie its interactive here its not. also I cant get wow poi to show anything on world map. really sux when u go to new zones and snoop is not on the map :( wish you guys would fix the maps. On live u can see all the icons on the legend here i cant see any. Maybe its me, but every person i ask also has no icon on world maps. TIA for the info

• Official Post

The WoW Map and WoW Map Instances are already integrated into our game.

The list of integrated addons can be found at our wiki page.

Additionally, the WoW Map POI is available through our game launcher.

Here's a video on how the map and POI functions should work in-game:

• do you have a fix bc it does not work like that. i haven't met anybody who can see the icons on the maps. I ask over and over if ppl can see snoop the answer is always no. ive tried with and without the wow poi same effect ie nothing. And wow maps dont show up either. you can see default maps only and they are not interactive. When u click it it does not open up the wow map like world map should. You can not click and look at another zone. Most importantly no icons on the maps at all.

• If you still have any version of WoWMap installed, it will break your map... that's what happened to me. The WoWMap is already integrated in the game as Int pointed out, so just remove your addon wowmap...

• do you have a fix bc it does not work like that. i haven't met anybody who can see the icons on the maps. I ask over and over if ppl can see snoop the answer is always no. ive tried with and without the wow poi same effect ie nothing. And wow maps dont show up either. you can see default maps only and they are not interactive. When u click it it does not open up the wow map like world map should. You can not click and look at another zone. Most importantly no icons on the maps at all.

If you still have any version of WoWMap installed, it will break your map... that's what happened to me. The WoWMap is already integrated in the game as Int pointed out, so just remove your addon wowmap...

Maybe bc i actually have this game folder plus RoM folders.

Closed the thread.

Opened the thread.