Contribution to game development - seeking guidance

• Greetings,

I would like to ask if there might be a way to contribute to the development of the game, since I played runes of magic before i played chronicles of arcadia for a Long period of time and when i found this Server I was astonished by the passion this development team has for keeping the Game updated, which is the reason why I am asking this, because if there might be a need for new weapon models or retextures etc..., I think I might be able to Help.

Thank you in advance.

• You can always create a thread in the "Suggestions" section of the website. They will accept or reject Your suggestions and give You a brief explanation of why.

This might not be the answer You are looking for but its a start.

- Regards

• Official Post

Thank you for expressing your interest in contributing to the development of Chronicles of Arcadia.

We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and desire to help our team maintain and update the game.

At the moment, we have two volunteer positions open for application, which may be of interest to you.

Please find detailed information about each role, as well as application instructions, in the following forum threads:

1. Game Master: Seeking dedicated Game Masters!
    2. Tester: Seeking Testers!

While these positions do not specifically involve creating new weapon models or retextures, they do provide valuable opportunities for you to contribute to the game's development and work closely with our dedicated team. Furthermore, once you establish a relationship with the team, you may have a chance to discuss your skills and potential contributions in areas such as design and modeling.

To apply for either position, please follow the instructions provided in the corresponding forum threads. We encourage you to include any relevant skills, experience, or interests in your application.

Thank you once again for your interest in supporting Chronicles of Arcadia. We look forward to reviewing your application.

• Thank you for your reply, and sorry that I am responding quite late,

I am grateful for getting those opportunities, but I have a question regarding the role of a game master. I am currently still studying (Finishing high school), which might be a problem since I won't have much time to be online except on the weekends. In addition to that, I do not know that much about the high-level content of the game. I may be in knowledge about the content up to level 100 cause I played Runes of Magic before, but since I came to this server I am still inexperienced when it comes to the newer content, which might be a reason why I cannot be of help at the beginning for the high-level players. This is the reason why I am asking now if these facts might be getting in the way of the application.

I am sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question, and if this message sounds dishonest, I want to apologize.

You have all my respect for still developing this game^^.

Best regards.

• Official Post

Thank you for your follow-up message, and no need to apologize for the late response! ;)

While I am not directly responsible for Game Master applications, I can provide some general guidance. For specific questions regarding your application or circumstances, I recommend reaching out to our Community Manager, Quorthon, as described in the application thread.

We understand that people have different schedules and commitments, so we do not have strict minimum online time requirements for our Game Masters. Your availability on weekends could still be valuable in supporting our community.

Your knowledge of content up to level 100 is certainly helpful, especially for assisting new players in the game. As for the higher-level content, we understand that not everyone will be familiar with every aspect of the game. Our team is committed to providing support and up-to-date information to our Game Masters to help them address any issues or questions they may encounter.

I hope this information is helpful, and I encourage you to reach out to Quorthon if you have any further questions about the application process.

Changed the title of the thread from “Is there any way to contribute to the development of the Game?” to “Contribution to game development - seeking guidance”.

Added the Label Other