Seeking Testers!

• Official Post

Greetings,

We are currently seeking to fill some volunteer Tester positions. Testers will be rewarded for their help!

These are some things that a Tester may encounter on a daily basis:

• Communicating within the team
    • Testing content and coming patches
    • Report bugs/issues to the team

For this you must:

• Have a mature behavior
    • ‌Interested in helping the team
    • Have a high knowledge of the game and all its content
    • Able to work as part of a team effort
    • Be willing to follow instructions
    • Be able to speak, read and write in English efficiently
    • Time availability to test content

If finally you are chosen to become a tester, you must keep your identity private and also not disclose or leak about the content you are testing. You cannot let other players know that you are a tester.

If you meet the requirements and have interest in being a Tester, please send me a private message with all information listed below:

• Your In-game character name
    • The country you live and your Timezone
    • What languages can you read, write and speak
    • Have any of your accounts been banned in the past? If yes, why?
    • Have you had a role similar to a tester in another online game? If yes, please provide some more information on this position.
    • What is your time availability on a daily basis as a Tester?
    • Please, give a nice summary of your experiences within Chronicles of Arcadia.
    • Why do you want to be a tester?
    • Why are you a great Candidate for this position?

Make sure you send me a private message via forums with all of the requested information

(Please note that I will contact you if there are any further questions but you will not get an immediate response and only need to send your application information once).

Intentionally lying and submitting false information in your application means permanent termination of all game accounts of yours.

Thank you for your time

Chronicles of Arcadia Team.