ROFL

• I was unable to see and select target in ROFL (50% of cases) - to ressurect someone or heal. Two ppl I didn't see at all when they died, wheter near me

or at map just like they don't exist. Similar to 2nd ROFL boss for some time when the target is not where you see it. I couldn't see at all nor select

The mage icon on map is very hard to see

Kneel emote. I'm tired of it. Even if I spam this half second after fear - my char gets ultra fear speed even without any speed buff and even on "walk" mode.

Really frustrating at ROFL event.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Kneel emote. I'm tired of it. Even if I spam this half second after fear - my char gets ultra fear speed even without any speed buff and even on "walk" mode.

Fear effects disable "walk mode". And btw you cannot "spam" kneel emote anymore. If you do that, you will be forced to a "timeout" of doing events and that will leads maybe to the situation, that you are feared and cannot kneel anymore. In my tests, kneeling 1 and max 2 times a second is "ok"

• "Spam" is very overall from my side. I tried kneel once, twice etc. Also using kitty, skills. If you get fear 2 times in a row in a tightest place, its not possible to avoid falling down or stuck in a texture + another fear.

The idea itself to use any emote on instances is meh. But i guess its good atm we don't need to dance before the boss or use invisible attack on specific mobs :)

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

Added the Label Gameplay

Set the Label from Gameplay to Zones/Instances

Closed the thread.