Interface broken after changing character

• Hi,

if you login any character and then switch back to character selection screen and login an other character on the same account, nothing works anymore. complete interface is broken.

For example interacting with the AH: parent:MainActionBarFrame call MainActionBarFrameButton12's OnClick, line: :127: stack overflow

nearly every VIP is logging in every character and does not close the client everytime.

Greetings

• Official Post

Hello,

Does it occur since last patch or was also before or you don't know?

Please share your addons list (/addons2) and entire bug list (/bug2). If you feel these are private, please use support.

Greetings

• Does it occur since last patch or was also before or you don't know?

it was even before, but I forgot to report :D

Btw also no action from skillbook work in that case and so on.

In my Test from now I clicked a skill from actionbar and from skillbook after changing character.

Addons:

autodisenchant, charplan x64, combat_tools, waittimer, comeonin, waittimer, dailynotes x64, ebc, enablesystembox, extendedmacroicon, fop, functionwatch, guildpanel, lootit x64, mathe, petautoevent, petstate, raidheal, raidsm, scrutinizer, simpledamagelog, splitter, storemultibuy, titleselect, transmutor, ultimatemailmod, vactionbar, vcthreatmeter, xbar

Bugs:

parent:UI_SkillBook_SkillButton_5 call UI_SkillBook_SkillButton_5ItemButton's OnClick, line: [string "?"]:127: stack overflow

parent:MainActionBarFrame call MainActionBarFrameButton10's OnClick, line: [string "?"]:127: stack overflow

parent:UI_SkillBook_SkillButton_4 call UI_SkillBook_SkillButton_4ItemButton's OnClick, line: [string "?"]:127: stack overflow

Greetings

Added the Label UI

Closed the thread.