Activity Report - Chronicles of Arcadia Community Stream Program on Twitch and TikTok and more!

• Official Post

0r-9lSyj3wjGS3IJ7N7ILlsL-4ekQyPeCbFZ-YsjXZ2SrnlpWP4q5wCbXbwgv_Ii_QVFmO6oz7ZgxnFhW6iOW0R73hL9cdN7yAoWy9hesbfAqHRohOVo84trak_sHNwheC21troVam_WmXDd_Pb5lmA

Are you passionate about streaming your favorite games and sharing them with the community? If so, we want you! We're looking for talented streamers to help our team and share their experiences with our game, Chronicles of Arcadia.

In return for high-quality streams that showcase the excitement and fun of our game, we offer generous diamond rewards. We prefer streamers who use both Twitch and TikTok to reach a wider audience.

Requirements

• Follow our official Twitch channel: Chronicles of Arcadia - Twitch
    • Follow our official TikTok channel: Chronicles of Arcadia - TikTok
    • Have experience in streaming.
    • Possess knowledge of Chronicles of Arcadia and have a genuine interest in regularly streaming the game.
    • Be committed to the game and its community, meaning you're willing to stream regularly and answer questions while providing information about the game.
    • Speak English effectively to reach a wider audience but if you are speaking in a language other than English, please ensure that the subtitles are legible, accurate, and written in proper grammar and spelling.
    • Have a solid understanding of the game's content, including the characters, story, game mechanics, and unique features.

High-Quality Streaming Requirements

• Make sure that the content you stream is of high quality and meets the audience's requirements.
    • To achieve this, avoid including obscene language and content in your stream and base your content on one of the themes proposed by the team, avoiding repeating information that another streamer has already covered.
    • Interact with your viewers actively, responding to their questions and comments to provide them with the best information possible and make them feel involved in your stream.
    • Consider the duration of your stream, do not overuse the time as this could become boring for the audience. If most of your viewers can only watch short streams, you may want to adjust the duration to accommodate them.
    • Use a high-quality microphone to ensure that your audio is clear and crisp, and maintain a stable and fast internet connection to avoid transmission delays and quality issues.
    • Finally, ensure that the resolution of your stream is appropriate for the game and streaming platform you are using. Configure your game for the best possible graphics quality so that viewers can enjoy a visually appealing experience.

We want to ensure that every stream showcasing Chronicles of Arcadia meets the high quality required and provides our community with the best possible experience. To achieve this, our team will review every stream to ensure it meets our requirements.

We appreciate your dedication and look forward to seeing your streams!

Suggested topics

• Classes
    • Reworked Housing
    • Reworked Monster Card
    • Reworked Minigames
    • Reworked PvP
    • Instances & Achievements
    • Content for Newcomers
    • Custom zones, quests, public events and so on
    • Official Post

Greetings!

We are excited to announce a program that brings a wide range of enticing rewards, specifically designed for our valuable streamers.

We deeply value our dedicated content creators and their contributions to our vibrant gaming community. As part of this program, we offer a variety of rewards to encourage and appreciate the efforts of those who stream content.

Important Note: You must enable past Chronicles of Arcadia streams.

Introduction:

Chronicles of Arcadia is a fantastical realm filled with endless adventures and mysteries. Embark on an epic journey as you explore the world, master diverse classes, conquer challenging instances, and uncover the secrets of Arcadia.

How the Streaming Rewards Work

The rewards system for streamers is based on the type of content presented and the number of streams completed. Participating streamers can conduct various streams, and each one will be classified into one of the following level

Tier 1 - Master the Arcane Arts: Class Showcases

Streams in this tier focus on exploring and explaining the different classes available in the game. Delve into the unique abilities and playstyles of each class, helping viewers discover their ideal gameplay style.

• Initial Level: Streams at this level focus on showcasing the different classes available in the game, highlighting their abilities and playstyle without going into deep detail.
    • Tutorial Level: In addition to showcasing the classes, the streamer will provide detailed guides on how to play each class, their strengths and weaknesses, and advanced strategies to master them.

Tier 2 - Creating Your Dream Home: Housing and Decoration

Highlight the improvements made to housing and receive exclusive decoration items for your own in-game home.

• Initial Level: The streamer can showcase different house styles, garden styles, decorations, or any other housing content they find suitable to present.
    • Tutorial Level: The streamer will detail how to buy furniture from the interface, offer information on sales, how to place furniture, how to buy styles, music, skies, grounds, etc., explaining in detail how the Housing system works.

Tier 3 - Unleash the Power of Monster Cards

Showcase the new monster cards and their updated mechanics.

• Initial Level: The streamer will present the basic mechanics of monster cards, showing how they work.
    • Tutorial Level: The streamer will explain in detail how the Monster Card system works.

Tier 4 - Challenge the Revamped Minigames

Dedicate streams to the revamped minigames and receive diamond rewards and exclusive items related to the minigames.

• Initial Level: Streams will showcase the revamped minigames, providing a brief introduction to their rules and gameplay dynamics.
    • Tutorial Level: In addition to showcasing the minigames, the streamer will provide detailed strategies for mastering them and obtaining the best possible rewards.

Tier 5 - Dominate the Updated PvP Arena

Focus on the updated player-versus-player (PvP) content and earn an additional diamond reward and an exclusive set of PvP armor or weapons.

• Initial Level: The streamer will present the updated PvP content, explaining the basic rules and showing battles in the arena without going into too much detail.
    • Tutorial Level: The streamer will offer detailed guides on advanced tactics for success in PvP, including strategies for different classes and scenarios.

Tier 6 - Instances & Achievements

Streamers focusing on instances and achievements in the game could receive a diamond reward based on the difficulty or importance of the covered instances or achievements.

• Initial Level: Streams will showcase instances and achievements without going into strategies, focusing on a general presentation of the content.
    • Tutorial Level: The streamer will provide detailed guides on how to complete instances and achievements, including advanced tips and strategies to maximize performance.

Limitations on Rewards for Instances:

• Adjustment of Reward Coins: Reward Coins rewards for instance streams will be adjusted to maintain balance and avoid streamers earning excessive rewards for repetitive content.
    • Limit on Instance Rewards: Streamers will only receive Reward Coins for completing a specific instance once. Streams covering the same instance repeatedly will not generate additional rewards.
    • Full Completion Reward Basis: Reward Coins will only be awarded for completing the entire instance or achievement, not based on the stream's duration.

Tier 7 - Content for Newcomers

• Initial Level: Streams in this tier will present content for new players, explaining the basic aspects of the game to attract more players to the community.
    • Tutorial Level: In addition to presenting content, the streamer will provide detailed guides designed to help new players progress efficiently and master the basic mechanics of the game.

Tier 8 - Uncover Unique Custom Content

Explore and showcase custom zones, quests, public events, and more.

• Initial Level: The streamer will present exclusive custom content in the game, such as zones, quests, and public events, without going into too much detail.
    • Tutorial Level: The streamer will provide detailed guides on how to complete custom content, explaining mechanics and offering tips to obtain the best rewards.

Additional Requirements:

Please note that to ensure the longevity of your content, it is mandatory to upload your videos not only on Twitch but also on YouTube or a similar platform. Additionally, we kindly ask you to provide us with the links to both the Twitch and the alternative platform along with the content description.

Event Rules:

• PlayerNet employees reserve the right to cancel or change the event and/or its rules at any time.
    • PlayerNet employees will ensure that all participants comply with the rules of the event.

Stream Team Collaborations

By joining the Official Chronicles of Arcadia Stream Team, streamers can collaborate on joint projects, events, or themed streams. As valued members of the team, they will receive exclusive benefits, including a unique in-game title, a distinguished icon denoting their status as streamers, an exclusive and special skin, and a unique aura that sets them apart in the game world. Additionally, their in-game character names will be adorned with the [Streamer] prefix, showcasing their dedication and contribution to the Chronicles of Arcadia community. However, this prefix is optional and depends on their activity. This special distinction will be manually updated by our developers through game patches, ensuring that it remains a symbol of their active involvement.

Requirements to Join the Stream Team:

• Consistency and Content Quality: Streamers who consistently produce high-quality content across platforms like Twitch, YouTube, and TikTok (mandatory) will be evaluated based on the consistency of their stream schedules and the quality of the presented content.
    • Community Connection: Streamers who show a meaningful connection with the Chronicles of Arcadia community across multiple platforms, interacting with viewers, answering questions, and creating a friendly and welcoming environment, will be considered.
    • Audience and Engagement: The size of the audience and the level of interaction and engagement across platforms during streams will be important aspects for selection. Streamers with an active and engaged audience will have a better chance of being chosen.
    • Content Variety: Streamers who offer a variety of content related to Chronicles of Arcadia, such as tutorials, challenges, community events, and more, will be valued.
    • Adherence to Game Rules: Streamers must follow the rules and guidelines set by Chronicles of Arcadia and promote a positive and respectful environment both inside and outside the game.

Stream Team Member Rewards:

• Spotlight on Official Channels and Loading Screens: As a special recognition, exceptional streamers will be featured on our official social media channels, website, and in-game announcements. This will give streamers increased exposure within the Chronicles of Arcadia community.
    • Reward Coins Boost Multipliers: As a token of appreciation for their hard work, stream team members will also have access to Reward Coins Boost Multipliers. During special events or promotions, they can earn additional Reward Coins for a limited time, based on the number of viewers or engagement during their streams.
    • In-Game Showcases: Exceptional streams will be highlighted within the game, allowing all players to see the streamer’s content and providing increased exposure.
    • Streamers Support Package: Dedicated streamers will receive a support package, including custom overlays, graphics, or other assets to enhance the visual appeal of their streams and promote our brand. This support will enable them to deliver a captivating and professional streaming experience.
    • Official Post

❝ Hello dear Arcadians, and welcome to a new video.

Today, I will explain step by step how to start streaming on twitch, how to set up your twitch account, set up your streaming software and much more. Let's start!

To start streaming, we need to create an account. Move over to Twitch.tv and hit the sign up button on the top right corner. From here, you can enter your username and your password for this channel. After you´ve done that, you need to verify yourself with your phone number or your email address. In this case, I decided to verify myself with my email address. If you do so, check your mails and you will get a verification code later. Your last step is you have to enter your birthday. After you've completed all these steps you need to verify yourself. I used my email address, so I´m going to check my mails and use this verification code to gain access to twitch. That's it! Now you´ve created your own twitch account. Now twitch is asking which categories we like, that we see streamers on their homepage with our interests.

Before we can start streaming on our account, we need a streaming software. You can either use OBS-Studio or Streamlabs OBS. Both programs are mostly the same, but for beginners, it is easier to start with Streamlabs OBS. For this video, I´m going to use Streamlabs OBS. After you downloaded the installer from the official homepage, go through the installer. Make sure to read their terms of service and select where it should be installed on your PC.

After opening the program for the first time, it will ask you what you wanted to use this program for, for streaming or for recording. Since we wanted to stream on twitch, we select the left option. After that we can connect our platform directly into the program. I skip this part, because I wanna show you which information is very important to hide. Now we can import our OBS-Studio settings if the program is already installed. I will also skip this part. You can directly connect your webcam with Streamlabs OBS. Since I don't have a webcam, I will also skip this part. If you are interested in stream overlays, you can select some of Streamlabs OBS here. Streamlabs OBS does have a huge amount of overlays. Some are free, and for some you have to buy it with a subscription. Streamlabs OBS asks you here if you´re interested in their subscription. Since we already have an overlay or we don't want to use one, we stay on the free side. To get started with Streamlabs OBS, we need to understand the program itself. On the bottom left side we can see our scenes, for example "Starting soon", "Be right Back" and whatever we need for our stream. I do already have these scenes because I implemented already a free streaming overlay. If you wanted to create a scene, click on the "+" icon next to the scene name. On the right side, we can see our sources. For better understanding, you can imagine that the scenes are boxes and the sources are items we put into this box. These Items can be overlays, your game itself, alerts from followers, donations and much more. Because I downloaded a stream overlay already, I have a message on my screen. If we check our sources, we can find this message and delete it, so it doesn't disturb us in our stream. But how do we implement our game now? We wanted to stream Chronicles of Arcadia, right? In my example, we have a scene with the name "Game Capture". To implement our game now, we need to make sure it is already open in background. If so, we can now hit the settings icon, select in the category "Mode" "Capture specific windows" and hit in the category "Window" your Arcadia game. After that, you should see your game already in the preview window.

Okay, we implemented our game now and added in some overlays, but that's not it because we need to make sure our settings are the best for Twitch. I recommend you to watch other videos about that topic since it's based on your computer components and your network connection.

Let's move on to the streaming key, a very important part of streaming and a very dangerous piece of information for people who do not have the right to stream on your twitch account! Every person who has your streaming key is able to stream on your twitch account, so be very careful with that!

If you didn´t connect your twitch account in the setup, you´ll need it. But how do I figure out my streaming key? Go back to twitch.tv, click on your channel icon and hit the "Creator Dashboard" category. We move on to "Settings", "Stream" and we should see our streaming key on the top. Make sure to click the copy button on the right side of your streaming key. After copying the streaming key, we move back to Streamlabs OBS & search for the settings icon in the bottom left corner. Search for "Stream" and check if the platform is "Twitch". If it is twitch, we can now paste our streaming key into the box on the bottom of the window.

You can right click and hit "paste" or use CTRL + V. Make sure to set up your streaming program how you like it. It must fit to you, your pc components, your network connection and to your viewers.

If we talk about viewers, what about personalizing our twitch channel with a custom profile picture or a channel banner? To set this up, we move over again to twitch.tv and click on our account icon and search for "Settings''. As you can see, we can choose our custom profile picture and our channel banner. To get the best quality out of it, make sure to read their notes about the file size and recommended resolution. After uploading your profile picture and your banner, make sure to check on your channel how it looks. Simply, click on your Account icon again and hit "Channel". Beside our channel banner and profile picture, we can add panels under our stream. You can use panels to give information about you, which games you like, the chat rules or you add channel addons in it. If you ́re interested in these topics, I recommend again to watch full guides about that exact topic.

You may´ve noticed that some streamers have their streams as a video on their channel. If you wanna save your streams as a video too, follow these steps.

Click on your channel icon and hit the creator dashboard. Navigate to "Settings'' and then "Stream". You should find a category called "VOD Settings". If you enable this, your stream will be saved as a video on your channel.

We´ve created our own twitch channel, personalized it with a custom profile picture, set up our streaming software, but how do I go live now?

Since it is Streamlabs OBS, it is very easy to do. Go to Streamlabs OBS and you should find a button in the bottom right corner called "Go Live" or similar. If you click this, you are going live and other people can visit your stream now. If you wanna manage your stream, click on your channel icon, click on "Creator Dashboard" and navigate to "Stream Manager". You´ll see your own stream, the chat, moderation logs and much more.

I researched for you if you wanna improve your streaming quality. In the description, you´ll find a pastebin link. There is a text file with different Youtube links in it. These YouTube videos are in depth guides about the streaming software, customization of your twitch account, panels and much more. It is worth taking a closer look at it.

I hope I was able to help you out with streaming on twitch. If you have any suggestion which tutorial we should bring next, let us know about it.❞

Closed the thread.
  • Quorthon

Changed the title of the thread from “Stream Chronicles of Arcadia on Twitch and TikTok!” to “Activity Report - Chronicles of Arcadia Community Stream Program on Twitch and TikTok and more!”.