Druid Class [Feedback]

• Official Post

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Druid class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

Approved the thread.
  • Hello,

regarding Druid/Warlock, Druid/Rogue,

I tested both classes a lot over the last weeks and i just cant see them as useful dps at the moment.

D/wl is just too "slow" and cant keep up with the pace thats given by all the other classes. Aoe dmg is also not comparable with Mages, Warriors and Scouts. If D/Wl should be played in Mdps gear then it needs some changes to deal faster dmg and get some more aoe dmg. I didnt test it in healer gear but u doubt theres anything different.

Druid/Rogue has some huge potential, in single target as in aoe. The thing holding it back is in high instances the single target dmg is too low and maybe another dmg dealing skill.

Please consider buffing those classes and make them useful.

Greetings

• I do not know if there is any point in commenting on the balance of classes, since I did not notice that they were taken into account, but I will remind my post :)

"Hello,

Please consider one change for the druid/rogue combination:

- Corrosive Poison (ID: 494024) - remove global cooldown

Explanation:

This is an indispensable skill for activating the strongest area skill (Necrotic Wound) on this combination. Unfortunately, on instances like rofl and lower when creatures literally disappear in a second, there is no way for the Necrotic Wound skill to be scasted to the end and infect the rest of the mob group. In some places on dc on full burst the situation is similar. In addition, if the ability does not hit the target (miss), you have to wait for the cooldown, and in the meantime the mobs will be annihilated.

Regards,
    Bociann"

Changed the title of the thread from “Feedbacks on the Druid Class” to “Druid Class [Feedback]”.
  • Increase the duration of druid/rogue [Dark Moon] #494934 to 15 minutes like what you did with similar buffs.

Many skills use CPS and I cannot see that value anywhere. Please do display it on the weapons or in 'C'.

I agree with this opinion. that's the right thing for the class. and maybe we should add some flare to this class

• I dont know if it possible, but i try.

Druid/knight.

Is it possible to make a new tank based on heal ? Healing create aggro too, this tank will use heal(not damage) for tanking. The more you create a heal, the more you create a aggro. I know this idea very hard for realisation, but if do it we make a new original tank with new mechanic.

Druid/knight.

Is it possible to make a new tank based on heal ? Healing create aggro too, this tank will use heal(not damage) for tanking. The more you create a heal, the more you create a aggro. I know this idea very hard for realisation, but if do it we make a new original tank with new mechanic.

One big problem would be: how will you generate aggro if you don't heal? Atm healing is only generating aggro if you heal lost HP of friendly members. Overheal does not generate aggro. In that case, how would it be possible to get any initial aggro?

The idea itself sounds nice at the first moment, but I doubt it is possible in the way, how the game handles aggro generation based from healing

Druid/knight.

One big problem would be: how will you generate aggro if you don't heal? Atm healing is only generating aggro if you heal lost HP of friendly members. Overheal does not generate aggro. In that case, how would it be possible to get any initial aggro?

The idea itself sounds nice at the first moment, but I doubt it is possible in the way, how the game handles aggro generation based from healing

We can try create a new elite skill, for example: "Every your healing(and regenerations too) skills provoke all enemies in radius 100(for example) and generate aggro 50%(for example) your heal in boost, also remove all aggro for damage." (for example it can be a first elite skill). Unfortunately i dont know exact formula aggro generation for heal, so we can try so.

P.s. it first idea which came in my mad head xd

• Simple idea for Druid/Knight Tank as Heal.

Druid/Knight gets a Skill that inflicts self DoT of 10% / second. If your Hp is like 1.5mill, that is potentially 150k Heal you can generate aggro from.

Adjust + % Aggro so that Druid/Knight can generate enough aggro only by healing himself.

To have enough aggro in sustain and burst situation, make the +% Aggro dynamic and for example dependent on cast speed. Higher cast speed -> more + % Aggro.

To reduce OPness as Heal+Tank, make all healing ineffective to other players. This forces you to have traditional Healer in Party: Permanently allow Casting while moving, but reduce heal to 0% to other players.

You can still heal with this class if you want, but then you would have to toggle off the 10% DoT Skill.

• Druid/Knight gets a Skill that inflicts self DoT of 10% / second. If your Hp is like 1.5mill, that is potentially 150k Heal you can generate aggro from.

Adjust + % Aggro so that Druid/Knight can generate enough aggro only by healing himself.

To have enough aggro in sustain and burst situation, make the +% Aggro dynamic and for example dependent on cast speed. Higher cast speed -> more + % Aggro.

And if you have another heal in party, you are not 100% able to heal yourself for aggro xd

Maybe byte can clarify but I doubt it's possible to do such a change

• Druid/Knight gets a Skill that inflicts self DoT of 10% / second. If your Hp is like 1.5mill, that is potentially 150k Heal you can generate aggro from.

And if you have another heal in party, you are not 100% able to heal yourself for aggro xd

Maybe byte can clarify but I doubt it's possible to do such a change

Yup this is an issue. Maybe it is best to not only reduce heal to others to 0%, but to also reduce incoming heal from others to 0%. This way only your own heal can generate aggro from taken dmg.

Also this class would need some form of permanent damagereduction or % dmg reduction based on Healbonus.

Summary:

1) 10% DoT / sec self damage

2) Reduce healing to others to 0%, received healing from others to 0%. But allows permanent moving while casting.

3) Add % Aggro based on a dynamic value like CPS

4) Add % dmgreduction based on Wisdom or Healbonus.

This should be possible.

• Only for Druid/Warlock

Someone noticed its quite slow - okay maybe a bit.. depends.

Change “Toxin Mastery” to affect “Briar Entwinement” to deal mixed Earth/Toxic damage or only Toxic damage. Damage boost - if allowed - use nature power instead of mana or combine Mana + Nature Power with 2s-2.5s cast time

Base damage can stay as is - there is enough toxic boost combined together.

• Druid/Warlocks issue not damage, but mobs dieing too quickly for it to cast its strong spells especially with the lack of being able to move+cast.

I think allowing it to cast while moving on one of its many buffs makes it viable enough.

• It would be fun if those 3 seconds casts are a channel instead. Example:

3 seconds cast do 10kk dmg.

Channel 3 seconds do 10kk but in 6 hits in these intervals:

0.5s, 1s, 1.5s, 2s, 2.5s and 3s.

The faster you cast, the faster you get those hits (max 0.5s channel, same as max cast now).

Idk if that is even possible to code but it would be a really nice way to fix long cast classes like d/wl. Maybe some mage combination could get this same way so not all we do in ini is static field.

• Druid/Warrior

With the latest update on Dex scaling, Leather Druid/Warrior is almost as good as Chain. However, the buff 623080 (5% Atk, 15% Str) biases chain because of the strength bonus.

Also the buff 504526 heals is based on 2.12x Str.

1) Add 15% Dex on 623080 to boost performance of Leather.

2) Add +2.12 Dex healing on 504526

• druid/mage

you need on this buff combination that increases magic damage by 100% , but reduces area damage for a period of 30 seconds. this combination is weak on 1 target.

and the need for something to renew nature points when using area skills.

• Druid/warlock needs some changes in heal gear imho.

Something like knight/warlock. Increasing matk based on base heal bonus, if the attribute conversion skill is active

Greetings

• I have a suggestion for Druid/Rogue as a healer:

If you don't have shadow pact (ID 494368) active (then you are in the healer mode), a "Recover" on a target should spread the heal over time recover effect on 2 additional targets (primarily on targets, that don't have recover effect).

With such change the Druid/rogue maybe is more attractive as a healer

• Druid/Warrior

This class cannot compete anymore at all with the current meta. Its singletarget damage is below average, while AoE is very very weak.

In addition to that, its max weapon level for 2h Axe is 220. In the past this did not matter and even 195 was fine, because skills being earth-type avoided the hit/miss-formula. But after the major update, even 220 is not enough.

Small Suggestions:

1) Increase max weapon level for 2h Axe to 255.

2) Allow Body Vitalization to be passive, but reduce its effect from 29.3% to like 14.5%.

-> Still bad but better. Gotta keep the suggestions realistic, right? :)

Also would be nice if this got implemented as well to help out the Leather bros.