Priest Class [Feedback]

• I tested it in dc, also ch1 Atlas, not work. Something is wrong. Your party member play music (tamb for example) and you got 18% damage ?

Yes, as I said it is working in a way. It's not in the way you think.

You can only prolong the music of p/b

If raid have p/b so every member can use enhanced music. So if someone w/m play music he got 18% from tamb(example). That was the idea.

• Yes, as I said it is working in a way. It's not in the way you think.

You can only prolong the music of p/b

If raid have p/b so every member can use enhanced music. So if someone w/m play music he got 18% from tamb(example). That was idea.

Yes. And it is in a way like that:
    If p/b play tamb, you get as w/m 18% dmg. If you play tamb BEFORE the music of p/b is over, you have a 30 sec fresh tamb + 3% extra buff, which results in the benefit near like 18% tamb

• Brontes

Can you check the priest attack buffs and druid wisdom buffs values? Right now with the new titles tanks (k/p and k/d) and dps (p/s dps) buff the same or even more (the p/s dps) than real healers :O

Maybe you can adjust something in the formula

Greetings

• In Addition , Light Connection (498626) triggers fight when starting to channel.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Priest/Warrior

can you make elite skill lvl70 Violent Kick has ability to wear 2h axe too, like on Druid/Warrior so it can have better pdps

Thanks

Spear is actually better in most cases and has stronger Bleed damage. Do not rely on the DPS you see on the weapon to conclude that 2h Axe is better. DMG-Stats from Gear is atkspeed-independant and is more valuable with faster weapons.

• Priest/Warden

In my opinion, pet's heal skills with time cast, its mistake. For example, you heal tank which lost health points, u use urgent heal, tank have full health points, all normally. But in same time pet use his Curing will (1490475), because someone lost hp and where did heal go? Right, for you, because need apply skill.

My suggestion is remove 1s cast and increase cd from 3 to 4s. Same thing do with Wd/P pet too.

• Hi,

right now with the cool new weapon mods, you can have wisdom on your staff and wisdom on your xbow.

This leads to a big gap between priest/scout and druid/scout to the rest of the healer classes in terms of buffing. The difference of the amount of the buff is really huge.

Maybe we can change back in a way, that the buffed values are used again? Because many heal/x classes (not scout secondary) has additional wisdom buffs or passives, that would close the gap to the x/scout heals.

Just my thoughts, because everyone want to have x/scout buffs :D

Greetings

• PLS pls DELETE OR CHANGE Slipstream of Healing ID: 498221

Its not a good skill and most heals use it as alltime heal and dont care about that its bad and forgot about there other good skills and dont use there good ones. the second healer need allways to carrie because of this skill. you are locked 7 seconds, cannot do shields, or debuffing or something other important. for me its a o shit skill, not a alltime spamming skill. yes its my opionon, other can see it not so, but i care about my poor partys that have to live with it.

• Lets take a look to the current state on healers after orkham patch and corruption system. Be honest, only 2 healer class combination is alive, you know which ones. Yes, i agree with lutine's post above, earlier, crossbow gave not bad advantage over others, but i could make up for it with something else in my class(of course not all classes were suitable for it). Now all another healers is trash(very sorry), because buff 800k atk better, than my ~600k, but i have +5% all attributes buff for raid, although there are many worthy healers. If dont touch the crossbow, then i see such solutions:
    1) Boost another buffs (for example you give ~700k atk + something elite skill which give for example 6% atk more, i wrote about change priest/rogue, i think not bad solution. And in druid/bard's crocodile looks very good xd)

2) Buff formula needs in correction, need add more components(for example passive skills on wisdom), at the same time weakening the influence of unbuffed wisdom.

Until something is done about it, i not see reason write something about changes in healers, because we have absolute answer: priest/scout and druid/scout.

• Lets take a look to the current state on healers after orkham patch and corruption system. Be honest, only 2 healer class combination is alive, you know which ones. Yes, i agree with lutine's post above, earlier, crossbow gave not bad advantage over others, but i could make up for it with something else in my class(of course not all classes were suitable for it). Now all another healers is trash(very sorry), because buff 800k atk better, than my ~600k, but i have +5% all attributes buff for raid, although there are many worthy healers. If dont touch the crossbow, then i see such solutions:
    1) Boost another buffs (for example you give ~700k atk + something elite skill which give for example 6% atk more, i wrote about change priest/rogue, i think not bad solution. And in druid/bard's crocodile looks very good xd)

2) Buff formula needs in correction, need add more components(for example passive skills on wisdom), at the same time weakening the influence of unbuffed wisdom.

Until something is done about it, i not see reason write something about changes in healers, because we have absolute answer: priest/scout and druid/scout.

yes, I guess a more or less easy solution would be the change of the buff formula in a way like:

depending on 1.5 x you heal bonus + 0.4 x your wisdom (buffed values). Maybe this should be around the current buff state (cannot check ingame atm, but I think something in that way, that heal bonus is not totally useless in the formula, but also buffed wisdom values, that other heal classes are not trash ;) bcs most heal classes have additional wisdom buffs except p/s and d/s, which is the best quick win solution I think