Mage Class [Feedback]

• Hey :)

Would it be possible to remove the move speed reduction of runic formation (level 90 iss)? The skill is very useful but sometimes not usable due to situation and demand of higher move speed.

Greetings

• About Mage/Warrior class

I think 15% magical attack nerf of 70 elite skill is unnecessary (Skill ID : 499589).

In endgame instances like orkham we need higher magical attack. This is a huge nerf for mage/warrior.

Instead you can change 70 elite skill to give us magical damage based on 30% base strength and 25% base stamina.

• Здравствуйте уважаемые администраторы, создается такое впечатление что у вас личная ненависть к классу магов. Мало того что магу/колдуну дали теперь личную кровавку, так еще и 10 секундный урон отобрали. Если учесть что маги это самый дорогой класс по экипировке, ни к статам, ни покупке шмота по цене не подступишься, то вы практически убиваете рынок маговских вещей, потому что они теперь никому не нужны. Перетачиваться в другой класс , как вы иногда советуете тоже не вижу смысла, маговский шмот продать не смогу, поэтому точиться не получится, остается завязать с такой игрой, где происходит настоящая сегрегация(

• Official Post

Здравствуйте уважаемые администраторы, создается такое впечатление что у вас личная ненависть к классу магов. Мало того что магу/колдуну дали теперь личную кровавку, так еще и 10 секундный урон отобрали. Если учесть что маги это самый дорогой класс по экипировке, ни к статам, ни покупке шмота по цене не подступишься, то вы практически убиваете рынок маговских вещей, потому что они теперь никому не нужны. Перетачиваться в другой класс , как вы иногда советуете тоже не вижу смысла, маговский шмот продать не смогу, поэтому точиться не получится, остается завязать с такой игрой, где происходит настоящая сегрегация(

Greetings!

Thank you for telling your concerns about the current way of mage balancing. We are currently changing some ways of magical class interactions, in order to increase the diversity within the meta. Mage/Warlock and Warlock/Mage appeared to be overused, so we tried to change their behaviors and add more alternatives, instead of just removing their supportive sides. It was not our intention to make classes unplayable. I'm sorry if you got the impression.

The recent patch was just the first in a row, adding some QoL and improve some basic mechanics in the first place. Next, there will be much deeper adjustments and later on real "balancing". We are aware that some classes may overperform right now, this will be balanced within the process later on. Also, some of the current changes will add more possibilities for us, to balance specific classes properly at a later time.

There are some really fun class mechanics planned already, and your feedback to them is highly appreciated. :thumbup: Even if there is no direct answer to your requests, it's all heard, considered and internally discussed.

I promised myself, I don't flame for some of those latest changes, but please change at least the new mage/warlock blood arrow to only tick while doing dmg...like every blood arrow X/

The idea wasn't to make the Forgotten Black Magic another Blood Arrow, but instead to add an alternative to Mage/Rogue, which has Gift of the Baron constantly draining HP as well. The Blood Arrow mechanic (like HP cost on hit) shall only apply for selfish buffs, while supportive mechanics shall have some kind of costs, which are HP every x seconds in this case. In this way, constantly incurred costs are paid and shall be healed by the party, in order to get support for everyone.

But however, we will reconsider this later if it turns out to be an annoying change, since this might not be the way we'd like to go with mages.

Best regards

Wesker &)

• The idea wasn't to make the Forgotten Black Magic another Blood Arrow, but instead to add an alternative to Mage/Rogue, which has Gift of the Baron constantly draining HP as well. The Blood Arrow mechanic (like HP cost on hit) shall only apply for selfish buffs, while supportive mechanics shall have some kind of costs, which are HP every x seconds in this case

Gift of the baron was changed like blood arrow.

We are currently changing some ways of magical class interactions, in order to increase the diversity within the meta. Mage/Warlock and Warlock/Mage appeared to be overused

What about tank meta? There are also 1-2 classes overused, or better, all other classes useless/too weak to perform

• Official Post

Gift of the baron was changed like blood arrow.

Only the AoE damage should be applied on hit, while the costs should tick constantly, as patch notes also tell. If the mechanic is different, it's not working as intended. I remember there were some issues occuring right after live release, so there might be something still broken. We will look into it.

1e044a1059d5d35074baa3e3103d4364.png

What about tank meta? There are also 1-2 classes overused, or better, all other classes useless/too weak to perform

I forwarded your request to the responsible team members. We will discuss wether there are adjustments required.

• Здравствуйте уважаемые администраторы, создается такое впечатление что у вас личная ненависть к классу магов. Мало того что магу/колдуну дали теперь личную кровавку, так еще и 10 секундный урон отобрали. Если учесть что маги это самый дорогой класс по экипировке, ни к статам, ни покупке шмота по цене не подступишься, то вы практически убиваете рынок маговских вещей, потому что они теперь никому не нужны. Перетачиваться в другой класс , как вы иногда советуете тоже не вижу смысла, маговский шмот продать не смогу, поэтому точиться не получится, остается завязать с такой игрой, где происходит настоящая сегрегация(

Приветствую. Лично протестировал за последние 3 дня различные связки магов, такие как: маг-скаут,маг-колдун, маг-разбойник, маг-друид, маг-воин, маг-прист, а также колдун-скаут, колдун-глад, скаут-маг. Все, как минимум, эти связки сейчас более чем играбельные. Всегда в топ-3 по дпс, имея в рейде одних из самых сильных кольчужных и кожаных дд.

Касательно маг-колдуна:

Имеет ли смысл говорить о возврате урона от черной магии?

Нужно ли делать черную магию аналогично кровавке?

В совокупности, скорее, нет, чем да. Так как 5% снижения защиты не стоит того, чтобы у тебя взамен забирали хп, учитывая, что тканевое снаряжение самое уязвимое. Если бы говорили о снижении 30% защиты (маг и физ), то, наверное, это было бы справедливо, чтобы снималось хп. Касательно бафа урона от забытой черной магии: я бы вернул этот баф, сохраняя потерю хп от забытой черной магии и снижая деф на 5%, или, наоборот, убрал бы баф урона, но вернул 30% снижения защиты (возможно 20-25%, учитывая тенденцию ослабления саппортов), добавил бы снижение хп от работающего скилла и убрал бы баф урона. Это было сбалансированно.

Об всех тестах пишу, имея эндгейм снаряжение и оружие с высоким тиром.

• Why did you change mage/knight´s skills to only used by wands?

Do you think 2h m/k was too strong?

Doesnt really makes sense to me to nerf it like that, now i have to give up the class combination because i dont own a wand/shield lol

other than that the changes are reasonable i guess

• Hey :)

Would it be possible to remove the move speed reduction of runic formation (level 90 iss)? The skill is very useful but sometimes not usable due to situation and demand of higher move speed.

Greetings

Since Warlock ISS was reduced to 30%, this also could be finally adjusted to 30% move speed reduction at least.

Mage/Warlock:

I played now in orkham and the class is definitely not weak, but I agree partly. The def reduction from 30% to 5% was necessary imho, otherwise orkham is even easier than it already is and making monster attributes difficult to customize also in further contents. But the forgotten black magic buff also gave magical damage which maybe should be added back to the skill. I am also not even sure if it would need adjustments since the magical damage was based on defense reduction and it is capped now to 5%. Would be cool if you add it back.

Greetings

• New
    • Official Post

Hello

The changes with patch 11.1.1.3000 to Mage/Scout have completely destroyed the combo and now it is useless. The damage done using Fire Wind Cultivation is exactly what made this combo. please change it back.

Part of extra damage given by wind part of this skill is moved to Fire Arrow, you can use both Fire Arrow and Fire Wind Cultivation together now.

Greetings

• Hey, just wanna leave some words.

Regarding all the latest changes for mdps with the recent patch. As I complained in past on some changes, I really must say I am happy to see such a big quality of life upgrade for almost all mdps classes. Good work to the responding people, much appreciated and just thank you.

Greetings

• Hey, just wanna leave some words.

Regarding all the latest changes for mdps with the recent patch. As I complained in past on some changes, I really must say I am happy to see such a big quality of life upgrade for almost all mdps classes. Good work to the responding people, much appreciated and just thank you.

Greetings

You mean removing the duration of 15 min buffs?