Scout Class [Feedback]

• Hi whit new passive Distant Friend now we cant play scout/champ in his full potencial cause we need to go range 50 to use Joint blow which is one of most strongest skill for the class. So what we are pushed to play atm is to not use joint blow or to lose 15% new buff Distant Friend (ID:1491763) .. pls give us some solution for S/CH..

This class is allready weak and slow and whit this change its not even on map for anyone to play it..

Cao Elipso

• Tell us your experience :D I would like to know where i am doing wrong then...

Cao Elipso

That S/ch is as strong as S/R and S/D for example and behind the now pushed s/m.

But S/Ch (like s/r) cannot be played brainless like S/D for example. Your Joint Blow example is a skill, which can be used atm to increase dmg and it is also a dmg loss in some situations. So if a player cares about when to use which skills, the S/Ch is doing same dmg or even more than the other scouts (bcs the gun has more dps than bow/xbow)

• Aber S/Ch (wie s/r) kann man nicht hirnlos spielen wie zB S/D.

Habe mich schon gewundert warum ich mit fast 72 Jahren hier einen S/D spiele. Jetzt habe ich es verstanden :D :D :D

Gemeint ist, das s/d z.b. einen instant gezielten Schuss hat, wo man nicht aufpassen muss und ebenso keine skills, die man auf mobs machen muss, um einen bestimmten buff zu bekommen

• Suggestion for Target Area: How about changing the skill to be aura like, like you did with Detection? Cause it works, basically, the same way and you can always have it up. Other skills that work like that were changed to either be an aura or at least a 900sec buff.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hello everyone,

i want to do a suggestion for Scout:

Change blood arrow for all Scout Classes that they dont get dmg from blood arrow anymore like Scout/Champ.

Its a massive disadavantage to the others Classes, at some Bosses, Instances,Siege War and Solo Play.

Greetings Xxfloxx

• --Target Area

Scout/Mage

I would like to request that this skill be added in the same way as Scout/Warlock("Elemental Accuracy","Critical Magical Hit Rate"). I think it would be fine to add something for the common class and magic.

• Scout

• Changed Blood Arrow to inflict 2% damage per offensive attack instead of 5% damage over time.

Great change. Is it intended that you die if you do not have enough hp?

• The instrument cannot be played during the duration of the blood arrow - it is interrupted due to damage!

Easy solution: Rollback the change. Now everyone can brainless playing Scout 👍

Can you also change that all skills don't need a target anymore and hit the enemy that has the most distance to you? Would appreciate that 👍😀

• The change that has now been introduced is actually a lot easier for players, because the bloody arrow takes much less life. But just taking damage while in combat disqualifies the scout from playing the instrument on dungeon passes. Only interrupting damage dealing for the duration of the game results in the ability to play. If we are going in this direction, it may be worth thinking that each kalasa cannot deal damage while playing an instrument - excluding, for example, Bard.

• I like the new Blood Arrow without the instrument and death "features". Now the player does not get punished if heal sleeps a bit and newbie Scouts can quest with it or solo lowlevel content.

If devs decide to bring back old Blood Arrow, I suggest to add selfheal 5%/tick of Vampire Arrow. This can also motivate other Scouts to use their Vampire Arrow for Scout/Rogue.

• I like the new Blood Arrow without the instrument and death "features". Now the player does not get punished if heal sleeps a bit and newbie Scouts can quest with it or solo lowlevel content.

If devs decide to bring back old Blood Arrow, I suggest to add selfheal 5%/tick of Vampire Arrow. This can also motivate other Scouts to use their Vampire Arrow for Scout/Rogue.

With this death it's a bit different, now when you deal bursts of damage it's harder to die, but it's still possible because now the blood arrow doesn't stop at 1% you just die :)

• Official Post

The instrument cannot be played during the duration of the blood arrow - it is interrupted due to damage!

Easy solution: Rollback the change. Now everyone can brainless playing Scout 👍

Can you also change that all skills don't need a target anymore and hit the enemy that has the most distance to you? Would appreciate that 👍😀

Our intention was not making this drain easier to handle but to make it more efficient by not consuming HP while not using its benefits. Cost will be increased to 5% along with death & interrupt fixes.

Greetings

• Easy solution: Rollback the change. Now everyone can brainless playing Scout 👍

Our intention was not making this drain easier to handle but to make it more efficient by not consuming HP while not using its benefits. Cost will be increased to 5% along with death & interrupt fixes.

Greetings

What if you use 3-4 offensive skills a second like with s/w fast autoshot and other skills?

• Official Post

Greetings

What if you use 3-4 offensive skills a second like with s/w fast autoshot and other skills?

Drain has cooldown of 0.9 seconds.

Greetings

• Hello

could you please reinsert the animation of the blood arrow in the scout?

I personally think that the fun of playing the scout has been lost with the blood arrow change (for example you don't have to pay attention to anything anymore (HP))?

to counteract this the animation would be nice again

Greetings Luciaa :)

• Yes please , would be awesome <3

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi there ,

Scout/Druid´s Focus (494529) is not counting in the Physical Damage you get from Cenedril Buff and from the Robot.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O