Rogue Class [Feedback]

• Rogue / Knight

1- Illegal Punishment (ID:499529) = inflicts additional dmg caused by your Punishment depending on stamina -- instead of dex

2- Poisonous Hand (ID:490329) : additional aggro generation from regular attacks

(effect is mutually exclusive with Energized Hands , Searing Light)

3- Power of the Lion (ID:492924) : increases Physical and Magical Defense from 54.4% to 69.4%

• bug report : Rogue/Scout

1. when Substitute (499501) triggers the clone that spawns hits any player around after finishing its animation. ( it acts like a normal monster and hits any friendly target nearby)

• The first couple of times I thought that I died from a Bloody Arrow, I was even going to write about the bug (That the bloody arrow started killing, but should just be released in the absence of health). But then I also realized that the Phantom was the problem.

• Thanks for the clarification :)

• With the recent changes, katana became more viable again for some rogues. However, playing with a katana means you're dead whenever Tranquility Powder (200427) is on cd mainly because of how low aggro physical tanks generate in orkham nowadays vs how much output damage these classes can do. Please consider adding another way of aggro reduction outside of perfect slice. (Keeping up perfect slice buff is very hard and nearly impossible in some scenarios).
    Same applies to some warriors when played with a single 2h wep (w/b , w/d)

• Regarding Rogue/Knight:

the class is quiet interesting. 1 change I would suggest. maybe make Throw or Combo Throw with an aggro multiplier.

Or maybe instead of aggro multiplier, let Combo Throw work like from rogue/bard and trigger wound attack with it.

Aggro multiplier would be better imho

Greetings

• Please increase the R/S. The class shows itself by 1/3 compared to other classes that show themselves in DPS 3/3.

He can do a lot of damage, and also has no connection to the elements, which, in fact, is logical, because a red arrow from a scout gives a lot of damage, and if this is multiplied by natural damage, then you get an imba.

I propose to strengthen it in one of the directions:

1) Strengthening the combination of skills

2) Strengthening critical damage, I will not suggest such parameters as physical attack, because it can give an advantage over other classes, and damage, which we have in abundance, and I talked about the elements earlier.

A specific suggestion of ability changes:

- Make a Vampire shot, a Joint strike and a Quick Draw combination.

Change the quick draw to an instant skill (so that it does not stop the attacks of ordinary strikes, thereby removing the loss of DPS, which is already small).

The principle of the combination is the same as that of shadow strike + sneaky strike + attack to the wound, that is, debuff should be imposed from using new abilities.

The accuracy can be changed to a buff of attack speed and critical damage by 10% for 15 minutes, which will also help to return the DPS class.

In total, we have the following:

1) We make a combination of skills that are already present in the rotation, that is, we will get a slight increase from this.

2) We raise the DPS from white attacks due to the lack of caste in the Quick Draw.

3) We add a small boost in attack speed and critical damage for Accuracy.

These changes do not have a significant gain, so i ask admins to do this in the upcoming update so that we can evaluate the gain and comment on whether this is enough.

• Hi,

i want to suggest a little change to the katana gloves. Please consider adding movementspeed to them since it can be quite challenging to stack the slicebuff in certain situations and also helps with getting out of dangerous situations faster.

Greetings

• Hi, regarding Rogue/Scout:

• Changed Shadow Figure: Increases Gun Attack speed by 18% for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds

In the description it says: Increases Wraith Attack damage greatly and also it doesnt provide any effects.

• Hi, regarding Rogue/Scout:

• Changed Shadow Figure: Increases Gun Attack speed by 18% for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds

In the description it says: Increases Wraith Attack damage greatly and also it doesnt provide any effects.

Поддерживаю.

Также, просьба убрать привязку скилла "Быстрый жребий" к ружью. Почему? В повседневной жизни частенько используется лук, не в основных инстанциях, и данным скиллом пользоваться невозможно.

• Также, просьба по разбойнику/присту.

Сочетание скиллов: "Терпение и спасение" и "Пробуждение монаха" - работают как-то неправильно. И речь сейчас идет не об механике, они полностью соответствуют описанию.

Я хочу сказать, что мы можем пользоваться "Терпение и спасение" только первые 10 секунд боя, так как они снимает все эффекты "Пробуждение монаха", после 10 секунд боя - мы не можем достичь нормального разбафа.

Я прошу сделать это следующим образом.

"Терпение и спасение" - не должны развеивать все стаки от "Пробуждение монаха" и "Терпение", "Спасение", которые получаются за счет обычных атак персонажа. Если они будут потреблять 5 стаков, а не всё - тогда в этом появиться смысл, и мы сможем нормально разгонять персонажа.

А на сегодняшний день мы имеем картину, что один скилл перебивает другой, и мешают работать друг другу.

• Regarding Rogue/knight

I suggest to change Searing Light that it triggers the AoE effect with every offensive Skill instead of attacks.

In big pulls and when mobs are stunned and having position bugs it's hard to Trigger Searing Light for aggro. And you need it, bcs the other AoE skills generate only very low aggro

Greetings

• Regarding Rogue/Scout, Rogue/Bard changes:

• Reduced Precision channel time bonus to 20% from 50%.
    • Increased Combo Throw channel time to 1.5 seconds from 1.

I suggest to add additional benefit for katana is decrease channeling time to 10/20/30% depends stack or increace perfect slice reaction time to 2s from 1.5s.

Also want to suggest for Rogue/Scout - remove GCD from Precision.

• Regarding last changes:

• Tripled Shadowstab bleed damage over time.

Is it intended that Blind Spot Bleed doesn't get any changes regarding bleed? Because literally its the same bleed effects as Shadowstab. You cant keep them both at a same target.

• New
    • Official Post

Regarding last changes:

Is it intended that Blind Spot Bleed doesn't get any changes regarding bleed? Because literally its the same bleed effects as Shadowstab. You cant keep them both at a same target.

It is intended, you shouldn't deal more base damage and more bleed at same time, unless you use Sneak Attack.

Greetings

• Regarding last changes:

It is intended, you shouldn't deal more base damage and more bleed at same time, unless you use Sneak Attack.

Greetings

Yes, but Shadowstab and Blind Spot are similar, why you just cant increase %damage of Shadowstab and damage dealt by bleed and just remove Blint Spot skill at all.

• It is intended, you shouldn't deal more base damage and more bleed at same time, unless you use Sneak Attack.

Greetings

Yes, but Shadowstab and Blind Spot are similar, why you just cant increase %damage of Shadowstab and damage dealt by bleed and just remove Blint Spot skill at all.

You already increased x3 bleed damage dealt, so just slightly increase damage from Shadowstab and slightly reduce damage from Low Blow and whole rogue rotation will be complete. And also i dont see any reasons to use Blind Spot on some rogues combo, like Rogue/Warlock, Rogue/Mage, Blind Spot doesnt have any addition benefits(dark/fire damage.). So it makes this skill useless.