Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (Hard) [Patch 10.7.1.2000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.7.1.2000 - Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (Hard), Festival of Fire may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (Hard).

For PvP please use PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000] thread.

For class balance please use Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard thread.

For monster cards please use Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000] thread.
    For housing please use Housing Rework [Patch 10.7.0.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forums thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• There is no guild feedback thread so I put it here.

Messages about ppl being online/offline where changed to green but it makes chat hard to read. It mixes with what ppl write. Yellow color was much better.

• Hi ,

Just did Guild run with 14 ppl and mobs had only 56kk HP, is this intended or not ? Feels a bit low.

Also Ancient Supression (1502773) is blocking use of Aoth Ring / Prime Rib Slice etc.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hello, a small bug with scaling was just resolved. So you should find it more challenging now.

Ancient Supression is blocking use of potions as items as written in description.

Greetings

Yes i know , but prime rib slice is not a potion (atleast in german client , then it would be translation error).

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

Effect is blocking use of any items, not just potions.

Greetings

• <3 &) beautiful day to each and every one of you
    in my humble opinion... 🐍🐍🐍 ... the loot from the instance is negligible. I don't find him attractive. at least he wasn't redeeming just over 200 coins. If I collect at least 2000 coins (maybe in 10 weeks), will it at least give me something of better value?🤨

at least one of the good stats?

1 element to transform the dragon's mount into gold (which is supposed to be possible somehow...)😏😏😏

I don't know, otherwise there is no point in waiting 1 week to get back in.

I'm too lazy to try to get in there again without a reasonable incentive 🤷‍♀️

kisses to everyone and greetings

• I aggree whit Karito also you should put that all gets same reward , why random, rly dont see point on that and thats the words from someone who got rly good drop ,3x splinter of form (thing whcih you need 30 to make rune,drop on last boss idk) . I suggest you give sun essence,splinter of form,and hoto dust thingy + greens to everyone who was in run ,its more fair , and that only one per week so its not that much .

• Random loot to everyone.... sorry but that is not fair. Another thing, if someone dies they count as nothing ^^ not cool.

Every person should atleast get 1x splinter from idk. Some people got many things and many others got literally nothing. Imagine paying 1.000 diamonds to get nothing. Russian roulette is something that players always complained in this game, please don't repeat the same clear mistake knowing we told you hundreds of times that 100% rng content suck.

Make it so we can buy with coins whatever we need. That's easy and fair to everyone.

If loot is decent, this ini could be a way to milk diamonds from server (you always love that ❤️)

Regards.

• Official Post

Greetings,

please keep in mind that the Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (hard) is supposed to be a catch up instance, designed to reduce the grind for new or returning players to get back into the game over time. The instance is meant to supplement nostalgia content, not replace it.

Smaller parties will get significantly lower amounts of loot. While you can't take one of your own characters to boost your parties haul, it is highly recommended to try and fill the empty spaces with other players, as additional players aren't taking away any of your loot (except for cards, which are decently common).

We've not added RNG to the loot per se, we simply moved the RNG portion of what is gotten to a seperate step, instead of direct drops. While these drops aren't guaranteed, a player can expect to see at least one specialty material per 250 coins thrown into the well.

It is relatively rare that none of these materials are obtained, more commonly players will gain one or more materials.

Hooroo,

Brontes.

• We've not added RNG to the loot per se, we simply moved the RNG portion of what is gotten to a seperate step, instead of direct drops. While these drops aren't guaranteed, a player can expect to see at least one specialty material per 250 coins thrown into the well.

It is relatively rare that none of these materials are obtained, more commonly players will gain one or more materials.

Haha. All of our guild got 249 coins. Only 3 afaik got something usefull like splinter of form. Rest of players only got crap.

And this is still rng per se, regardless of how you specify it. And as we can see 3/14 got usefull things from 249 coins...

• We've not added RNG to the loot per se, we simply moved the RNG portion of what is gotten to a seperate step, instead of direct drops. While these drops aren't guaranteed, a player can expect to see at least one specialty material per 250 coins thrown into the well.

Haha. All of our guild got 249 coins. Only 3 afaik got something usefull like splinter of form. Rest of players only got crap.

And this is still rng per se, regardless of how you specify it. And as we can see 3/14 got usefull things from 249 coins...

Then don't run it I guess :D For me it looks like some additional fun and brings back a lot of nostalgia, since we ran Sathkur on multiple servers already. I did 2 runs so far, once got 2 splinters and huge material drop, once pure crap. So what? People cried for catch-up mechanics and here it is, fair enough to me. Now the next hoto sets are much easier to get, there will be more sun essences around and maybe even prices drop, that's a good thing I guess :thumbup:

• Rng in general for a group (random loot Like in rofl) is OK. But rng player based is shit af, bcs there are always ppl with infinite luck and the other ones. This makes the player themself feeling bad instead of splitting the bad feelings to all players of a raid.

• Ok if LL got 249 coins whit 14 ppl , that should mean that whit 15 ppl raid will get over 250 coins and that should mean that all 15 ppl whill get atleast one rare drop bcs 250+ coins droped in wishing well , is that case ?

• No, bcs it is rng:

While these drops aren't guaranteed, a player can expect to see at least one specialty material per 250 coins thrown into the well.

Means in short: rng. Maybe you are lucky or not

• Then don't run it I guess :D

Always the best solution is to ignore the content instead, right.

Basically yes, it's weekly content, so you do it once a week and save some grind in return. Don't see any problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Even if you invest 10k+ dias for reset tickets it's still better to farm real instances if I did math correctly according to the post of Brontes :/

• 1 person is worth 1 coin XD. We got 243 with 9 people and some players were dead. I don't think this (more people more loot) is working and if is working, damn that is terrible.

• Nach einer Info sollte man vor den Abgeben der Münzen am Brunnen seine Droprate auf mind. 900% bringen, dass würde eine spürbare Verbesserung bedeuten.

According to one piece of information, you should bring your drop rate to at least 900% before handing in the coins at the fountain, which would mean a noticeable improvement.

• Official Post

Greetings,

While your frustrations with the current system are understandable, please keep in mind that the system is not meant to be soley for endgame players. Sathkur allround, even with just the free weekly entry, provides a significant amount of progress for those that need more than one nostalgia instance to progress.

You will receive magicite and splinters at sufficient quest progression, yes, but not in quantities to fully substitute the real instance. Substitution was never the goal. To specifically farm one material, it is advisable that the specific instance is farmed instead.

According to one piece of information, you should bring your drop rate to at least 900% before handing in the coins at the fountain, which would mean a noticeable improvement.

That is not correct. Drop rate has no impact on the Wishing Well.

Hooroo,

Brontes

• Hi,

would it be possible to change the Sound of Plunderers Protection(1502771) that it is not triggering every second ? :D

Also the torches in endbossroom also have this debuff

Greetings