Most Requested Changes/Features

• Official Post

Hello,

We would like to know what are most requested changes and features you are seeking to see soon.

It will help us plan incoming months for your needs. However it doesn't mean that these things will be introduced soon (or even at all if they aren't in our plans).

Please do not repeat requests if one already exist, and instead use reaction on other's messages.

Please do not put class balance/skill related elements (only mechanics like formulas etc. could be here) nor elements related to patches that have own Feedback threads (unless they are heavily requested already now).

Greetings

• Not 100% Sure if its under section Class balancing but it will impact it most likely.

Would love to see lvl 80 90 100 Elite Skills somewhere in the Future

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Itnal Lager with customizable buff setup.

Player will be able to decide e.g. via Extrabuttons (like Old Bag quest) which buffs he wants.

Otherworldly Whisper, Surge, Warp Charge, Storm Assault, Fire Training, Musical Shot and other popular buffs.

If possible, player can manually set defense, critresist and level of target or he will be able to spawn any boss in this game with a debufflist of choice. Only player can see boss if too many bosses are a concern.

Goal: Player can test and optimize classchoice and new people don't have to wonder "Why my Warden do 0 dmg in Itnal Lager" etc :D

Can also potentially be used to balance classes as secondary goal.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• I think it would be a nice qol change if Phirius Pots/Elexirs etc... as well as things like Phirius Deposit Injectors were stackable to 1000 instead of 100.

Edit: And buff food in general^^

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• This would be a nice Idea to add to Housing . Buyable testdummies where you can change def hp etc :/

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Create a section as for costumes (skins) at the Auction House. This will allow us to see all the skins in one place. Each item should have a hint on which item it was on when knocking out, on which monster.

Add a dagger to the Ancient Dreamland merchant's assortment .

Provide the ability to search for all mobs and NPCs.

For example, the search could not detect:

- NPC Clandestine Merchant - as for Mirrorworld quest.

- mob Peaceful Angore.

In the pet interface, provide an opportunity to see the learned skills that have not reached the maximum.

Provide the ability to search for a point by coordinates. The standard search functionality involves entering only the name of the mob or NPC. You need to be able to enter coordinates - and the selected point is marked in red on the map.

Guild Bank. Provide the ability to add items to stacks of already stored items. By analogy with a backpack.

Binding of items to the guild. These are:

- equipment;

- potions;

- mounts;

- backpack expanders;

- mobile auction house;

- mobile mailbox.

Guild costumes are needed to equip players and mounts.

Access to an airship and quests with its participation.

We need an NPC who sells recipes for airship parts and make an airship out of parts. Making an airship can be like creating a Draco Pet. The airship can only be used by the person who created it, as well as his group. There must be a location (a flying island) that can only be reached by airship.

Just killing the most difficult bosses in ordinary locations with some probability should drop an item that allows you to summon the most dangerous boss in the game on a flying island. It should randomly drop the best loot in the game.

• Official Post

i asked for Buy-able test dummies for the house around 2 years ago lol but would still be nice to have :P

This would be a nice Idea to add to Housing . Buyable testdummies where you can change def hp etc :/

These are already planned in Housing along with Buildings system.

Provide the ability to search for all NPCs.

Provide the ability to search for a point by coordinates.

Access to an airship and quests with its participation.

Could you please elaborate more (you can just update post) since I am not entirely sure what did you mean by these?

Greetings

• i would also like to see house resources just like guild resources where the more you add the more you can upgrade yourself but in small increments &)

maybe attributes or house pots.. idk just something new and different to add to the game. :)

greetings

ps. i say this because lots of guilds probably dontneed/use guild resources.

• Any chance you maybe put some kinde of quest or something like that to make perma amulet from dreamland , i mean you colleclt, kill , upgrade, and then exchange for one perma amulet.For example Atollops Fang which will have unlimited uses . Think that all would like that idea,bcs to be honest runing Ancient Dreamland is rly , rly , rly boring :) and few more times rly ,rly,rly :) You can put that we need to collect some things from nostalgia instances or somethigng like that :) Also you can make more amulet slots ,if some ppl will use more diffrent amulets,so they just put the one they will use in action bar :)

• I wouldn't mind a way to farm coins alone... maybe cap it like diamonds exchange npc to once per day. We could trade cards currencies for it aswell. Maybe 5k green currency for 2k coins per day or something like that.

Gold system is very old and non existant. At the end is just a way to wipe diamonds from server with the npc, no other way to get it.

• Wheel of Fortune:

I think it would be a nice qol change if the 15min you need to wait don't need to be consecutive. Right now, if you e.g. dc after 14min of beiing online you have to wait the whole 15min again instead of the remaing 1min.

Greetings.

• Hi.

About bard - is it possible that the bard's skills don't make the same sounds as playing instruments or at least do some other tones?

Reason one, it gets very annoying every day. Reason two, it creates little chaos and you can make a mistake whether someone plays or uses bard skills.

And other things.

Is it possible to add an option to the game which allow someone to change one 104 setskill to another? For some price of course, 5-10k dias, don't know. I have ones which I don't think will use it anymore so I would be happy to have possibility to change one to another, not spending another month of my life in 2.5 year old ini to get one (considering some 104 were useless and suddenly you changed it to mandatory...)

Can be profitable for you if someone wants to change it every day f.e. :)

Is it possible to bring to the game option to have own title (preferably not only 1 word) with some selected attributes? Dias cost of course.

Also consider allow to drive mounts in transformation potions or with skills which transfom you into something, m/r baron etc.

And add female dwarf, please! Skins power!

Thanks

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• I would like the lower set to be added to the dark core instance. I believe that it would increase the willingness of players to attend this instance even more. For the future, I believe that endgame instances should always have upper and lower sets to get, this increases the lifetime of the instances.

• I, on the other hand, would like to finally see offensive runes for artifacts, as well as a new - lunar artifact. In addition, I would like to see buffs from the fountain (crystal) in Varanas, obtained on a list selection basis, and not as it is now - RNG. Of course, the cost of obtaining such a buff would then have to be adjusted accordingly, but it would be a great convenience for all players.

• I would like to see a hard buff of monsters or bosses in endgame instances in future instead of nerfing (for example DC endboss was nerfed, that it doesn't hit anymore. even not the tank). Some rare trash mobs doing way more damage than any boss