Set skills of Druid.

• Hi all. I use a druid and since i have done warnoken and get the skill that allows you to heal 5% more (Lunar halo), Return of the light (increses heal 10%) and the skill to revive in combat (earth and sky), all the others skills are useless. There isn´t a skill that makes you stronger (buf), a combat skill that makes signicant diference, a passive skill increassing heals or a real cool heal. So i think is the only class that if you don´t use any set skill it doesn´t matter. The only one that can be realy good is revive in combat and there are another class that can do it. All the others class have passive skills, bufs, great damage skills, increases party defense and heal, or debuffs. That makes that the druid is to heal and nothing else. Or at last create some general skills with group heal or buffs to increase crits to make it easyer to convine with other clases and not only with priest. One example of this is the bard druid. To get buffed, you must change between Instrument and staff. The atack skills with staff, and if you want to use Oppression or Misanthrope, you must change the weapon in the middle of combat. One buff is with wisdom, and you only have 1 heal. So, if you go with instrument, you can´t fight, and only have 1 heal. You can use instruments skills 20 seconds, and 6 is to buff, and the area damge is reducced 90%.

Approved the thread.

Added the Label Class/Skill/Buff