PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000]

• Official Post

And is it intended that you won't get rewards in Visdun Fortress?

It's not intended and will be fixed.

Was this only inside Karros Canyon or all arenas?

Greetings

• Looks to be more . I just entered Visdun arena , lost 1 out of 3 guildcastle buffs , my pet perfume and my 24h angel sigh. I can test later with other arenas when there are more ppl online

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Visdun Arena ,

When you have the extra Menu open to spawn mobs and then click on a tower to upgrade it , it bugs out and you cant upgrade the tower anymore for the whole game

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Visdun Arena ,

When you have the extra Menu open to spawn mobs and then click on a tower to upgrade it , it bugs out and you cant upgrade the tower anymore for the whole game

Greetings

In Addition , a faster option to upgrade Towers would be nice . Maybe let the confirmation window be usable with "Enter" or just double click on the Tower to upgrade it so you dont have to move your mouse 10x over the screen to upgrade 1 tower

Greetings

• Is it possible to get a card directly from Siege War?
    I asked a lot and do not know a person who dropped a card in SW directly.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Siege War:
    Is it possible to let the amount of Atlas Tokens you recieve not be dependent on the amount of kills/takedowns you have ? If ,for example, you farm mobs the whole time you get significant less Tokens than a player who just kills enemies all the time, although you are contributing as much (maybe even more) to winning the SW.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Also would it be possible to change the Hall of Records in Itnal Camp to a pvp zone but disable the PK-Mode, so that its a "neutral pvp zone"?
    That would enable players to check/change their gear before an actual fight. Or if you want to upgrade runes and you need to extract old ones you can afterwards equip your gear again.

Greetings.

• Official Post

Siege War:
    Is it possible to let the amount of Atlas Tokens you recieve not be dependent on the amount of kills/takedowns you have ? If ,for example, you farm mobs the whole time you get significant less Tokens than a player who just kills enemies all the time, although you are contributing as much (maybe even more) to winning the SW.

Greetings

Hello

We already added ways for such players to obtain more tokens through other means, We may expand this list again in the future. Other methods will not be changed.

Also would it be possible to change the Hall of Records in Itnal Camp to a pvp zone but disable the PK-Mode, so that its a "neutral pvp zone"?

That would enable players to check/change their gear before an actual fight. Or if you want to upgrade runes and you need to extract old ones you can afterwards equip your gear again.

Greetings.

In the future we will add equipping PvP gear in all PvP situations, even PK mode to make it easier for this.

Greetings

• Windrunner race:

THe description says 4-8 ppl but I never see anything above 4 players? Is it possible to do it with more than 4?

Even after recent patch only 4 players can enter. But they need to wait 1 minute to start.... and if someone is registering he still can't enter :D

• Hi,

my wife and me did visdun pvp zone today after the patch. We finished it and after the winner is called, we left visdun.

Result: we both got NO ATLAS TOKENS! and my wife got 5 min block and I got 15!!! min block

WHY?

Please check and fix it

• Regarding this change in Windrunner :

Adjusted game start to allow for more players to join.

If there are 4 ppl already no more can't join. So why do these 4 also have to wait the whole 60sec (instead of how it was before that as soon as there were 4 ppl, the 10sec would start)? So my suggestion is to revert the change to how its been before since basicly nothing changed, only players inside have to wait longer.

I personally dont mind only 4, since I guess with 8 ppl the last person would get almost no Atlas Tokens, so I guess 2 parties with 4 ppl is better than one with 8.

Greetings.

• Official Post

Hello,

Atlas Tokens from Windrunner Race is scaling from time, position & number of players inside, so having 8 players is not effecting tokens for last player any more then 4 players would. We still want this pvp game to be for up to 8 players, so will look to adjust it to correctly allow up to 8 players to participate in a future patch. Until then, the wait timer will be reverted.

Greetings