Missing UI & controlls

• Hello everyone, I just downloaded and installed the client for the first time. When I start into the World, there is no UI and the only working controls are movement (WASD/arrows), camera rotation (QE), Jumping (Space bar) and sitting down (X). Nothing else works; the game needs to be shut down via the task manager.

Do I need to change any settings or anything?

Additionally I tried - unsuccessfully - to attach a screenshot (4.36 MB): The file exceeds the PHP limit “upload_max_filesize” and/or “post_max_size”.

• Hello everyone, I just downloaded and installed the client for the first time. When I start into the World, there is no UI and the only working controls are movement (WASD/arrows), camera rotation (QE), Jumping (Space bar) and sitting down (X). Nothing else works; the game needs to be shut down via the task manager.

Do I need to change any settings or anything?

Additionally I tried - unsuccessfully - to attach a screenshot (4.36 MB): The file exceeds the PHP limit “upload_max_filesize” and/or “post_max_size”.

Hoi ,

try pressing control + z , maybe you accidentally hit that key combination and you hid the UI

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hoi ,

try pressing control + z , maybe you accidentally hit that key combination and you hid the UI

Greetings

Thanks for the fast answer, sadly it didn't work - I also tried a lot other control+ combinations, none of them did anything

I just snooped through the file folder and found launcher_error.txt: [06/06/2022 21:05:43]:Backup Inteface failed. Interface folder is empty.

Edited once, last by Nehalennia: Merged a post created by Nehalennia into this post. ().

Closed the thread.