Bugged Textures

• Judging from your chatbox you are using TooltipIDs, Advanced Auction House & WoWMap. Those addons have been integrated in the base game and might interfere.

I'm not sure if this causes your problem, but I'd recommend removing them. Maybe it will help.

• Official Post

How can i fix this? Please help me ;c

Apparently, you have corrupted textureX.fdb files in game client. I would suggest to download client again. This might be due to that you tried to update a very old client to the last patch and if that is the case, there might be further issues even if you restore texture files without re-download.

Greetings

• Judging from your chatbox you are using TooltipIDs, Advanced Auction House & WoWMap. Those addons have been integrated in the base game and might interfere.

I'm not sure if this causes your problem, but I'd recommend removing them. Maybe it will help.

how and where can i remove this?

• Official Post

Judging from your chatbox you are using TooltipIDs, Advanced Auction House & WoWMap. Those addons have been integrated in the base game and might interfere.

how and where can i remove this?

They are located in your interface/addons directory.

For the textures, as Byte said, you can perform client reinstallation.

Alternatively, contact our supportso they will figure out which files are broken and provide replacements.

Closed the thread.