Minigames Rework [Patch 10.5.0.2000]

• Most of the players are endgame, there aren't many new players in the rom.

if the devs/owner/designer of this game would think like that, the game will die very very soon. You can't get many new players, if there are no playerfriendly newcomer changes, that make their start very friendly.

having multiple "low level" stats is a good way, that new players can have a usefull gear to participate in random groups without only playing wl/m, s/p, ch/d or any other 1 click support class, that does nothing else. People want to have a feeling, that they are useful

• Most of the players are endgame, there aren't many new players in the rom.

if the devs/owner/designer of this game would think like that, the game will die very very soon. You can't get many new players, if there are no playerfriendly newcomer changes, that make their start very friendly.

having multiple "low level" stats is a good way, that new players can have a usefull gear to participate in random groups without only playing wl/m, s/p, ch/d or any other 1 click support class, that does nothing else. People want to have a feeling, that they are useful

Did I say that we shouldn't think about new players? Or did I rather emphasize that you shouldn't forget about those who are on the endgame, and there are most of them?

• if the devs/owner/designer of this game would think like that, the game will die very very soon. You can't get many new players, if there are no playerfriendly newcomer changes, that make their start very friendly.

Did I say that we shouldn't think about new players? Or did I rather emphasize that you shouldn't forget about those who are on the endgame, and there are most of them?

• Rofl
    • hoto sets
    • kalin artefacts
    • worldboss + stats
    • new inferno like stats

where is this nothing for endgame players?

Now they just did a minigame rework, where also endgame players (healer and tanks) have a new title. I don't see any problem with the minigames oO and they always work on new content (for endcontent AND new players / midgame players)

• Did I say that we shouldn't think about new players? Or did I rather emphasize that you shouldn't forget about those who are on the endgame, and there are most of them?

• Rofl
    • hoto sets
    • kalin artefacts
    • worldboss + stats
    • new inferno like stats

where is this nothing for endgame players?

Now they just did a minigame rework, where also endgame players (healer and tanks) have a new title. I don't see any problem with the minigames oO and they always work on new content (for endcontent AND new players / midgame players)

Rofl - after two years it is no content for me

Hoto sets - that is endgame? i have two hoto sets, so no for me

Kalin artefacts - sad 6-ppl nostalgia and i have artefact

WB - once a day 15 minutes, wow ... amazing endgame, and stats are worth nothing to me, I play a rogue :)

New inferno stats? joke for my endgame too, im rogue

So I will ask what to do on endgame? : D

• New gear for shell is perfect for newcommers to get in instances a lot faster so they can alone farm rofl gear ,and whit price of most of the stats they can even stat solid gear for rly low amount of dias ,and thats what game needs , that new ppl can feel that they can step up right away and run some instance right away . But also as i alredy sugested once,KS and Hoto stat drop is not worth runing now,so put new inferno stats there or even gorge(oki gorge can be too much ) :)

• WB - once a day 15 minutes, wow ... amazing endgame, and stats are worth nothing to me, I play a rogue :)

???? WB stats are usable for rogues and scouts either way 4/2 3/3 or 6/0 what are you talking about

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• "I have played through all the content in the game. Devs make new content for me asap!"

• I can see your arguments are as great as your personalities.

Or if you dont want them you can send them to me :)))

Wow, really? This is a forum post? Final version?

WB - once a day 15 minutes, wow ... amazing endgame, and stats are worth nothing to me, I play a rogue :)

???? WB stats are usable for rogues and scouts either way 4/2 3/3 or 6/0 what are you talking about

6:0? Is this a joke? The best stat for a rogue is 3: 3, the wb stat is the weakest here and gives a negligible advantage over inferno, and as soon as a new ini comes out, it will no longer be needed (all I need is a gorge stat), and anyway, as if I wanted to something (I don't know why) to update it, I also have a set of dex.

• 6:0? Is this a joke? The best stat for a rogue is 3: 3, the wb stat is the weakest here and gives a negligible advantage over inferno, and as soon as a new ini comes out, it will no longer be needed (all I need is a gorge stat), and anyway, as if I wanted to something (I don't know why) to update it, I also have a set of dex.

3:3? 1 question: why?

If the content is released best rogue stats are 4:2

dex: dark core, rofl, gorge and titan

str: dark core, rofl

why? -> a pain gorge/wb is worse than a dex gorge/wb

Have a nice day and do your math

• First the best statting is absolutly not 3:3 for rouge! Yes it is the best for all leather classes. But if you just play rouge, dont stat 3:3. I can agree i like those changes too. These sets you can get are even woth for new player and they dont need to put diamonds for set pieces who are right now less woth to farm! And i dont know what you mean but i saw a lot new players here the last 2-3 weeks join the sever. I think here is the most problem what the most endgame player have, they dont care about new low player and just look what is the best for him self or his group. I like to help always even those low players. Even if they need help for any worldboss they need a portal or just help with any quest i know or remember. Dont forget any time you was this low player and was needing this help too 😉 This endgame atm is absolutly not woth to say i f**k of all others and just look by myself. You can farm the new wb and you can happy enouth with that. I dont have that experience atm. To do so i dont even really care! Yes i will not have the best stats for new content, but who cares. I dont go to update my t12 gear just becaurse of 1-2 new stats. I can use them on new content and i am fine with it. Or even not if i make new leather🤷🏻‍♂️ who cares.

gogo Power Rangers!

Edited once, last by grox: Połączono post napisane przez Blaxx do tego postu. ().

• First the best statting is absolutly not 3:3 for rouge! Yes it is the best for all leather classes. But if you just play rouge, dont stat 3:3. I can agree i like those changes too. These sets you can get are even woth for new player and they dont need to put diamonds for set pieces who are right now less woth to farm! And i dont know what you mean but i saw a lot new players here the last 2-3 weeks join the sever. I think here is the most problem what the most endgame player have, they dont care about new low player and just look what is the best for him self or his group. I like to help always even those low players. Even if they need help for any worldboss they need a portal or just help with any quest i know or remember. Dont forget any time you was this low player and was needing this help too 😉 This endgame atm is absolutly not woth to say i f**k of all others and just look by myself. You can farm the new wb and you can happy enouth with that. I dont have that experience atm. To do so i dont even really care! Yes i will not have the best stats for new content, but who cares. I dont go to update my t12 gear just becaurse of 1-2 new stats. I can use them on new content and i am fine with it. Or even not if i make new leather🤷🏻‍♂️ who cares.

there is no "best" statting for a villain or scouting because it looks different on different connections :)

there is no "best" statting for a villain or scouting because it looks different on different connections :)

at new content with stats we have now + new dark core stats, there is a best statting for rogues and scouts, except 1 rare "connection"

• Official Post

I would like to kindly ask everyone in this thread to remain civil and on topic.

We have considered changing some of the loot to be friendlier to endgame players, but have found that the addition of universal potions, the deposit injector, cards and instance-tier phirius potions to be sufficient.

Most of you guessed correctly, the main focus of this update was to help players breach the gap between mid- and endgame. The loot has been set up accordingly.

• We have considered changing some of the loot to be friendlier to endgame players, but have found that the addition of universal potions, the deposit injector, cards and instance-tier phirius potions to be sufficient.

Sufficient to do minigames 3 days and never come back I guess :/

• We have considered changing some of the loot to be friendlier to endgame players, but have found that the addition of universal potions, the deposit injector, cards and instance-tier phirius potions to be sufficient.

Sufficient to do minigames 3 days and never come back I guess :/

he literally just said that endgame folks weren't the main focus for this update lol

don't spam 2.000 reset tickets in three days if you want to have fun for longer

• Sufficient to do minigames 3 days and never come back I guess :/

he literally just said that endgame folks weren't the main focus for this update lol

That's what these scrolls are for, lol.

First, they add an instance with a drop and don't want to make it easier by saying: "do a good eq and come back", and now they transfer some of the drop to other activities, I see no consistency here.

Apart from the fact that something has been implemented with new players in mind, it does not mean that you can not create something for old players at an easy cost, I would like to make malatin's dungeons for appropriate prizes and I do not see anything wrong with the fact that someone proposes some solution.

• he literally just said that endgame folks weren't the main focus for this update lol

That's what these scrolls are for, lol.

I too speedrun my favorite game and tell the developers that there isn't enough content.

First, they add an instance with a drop and don't want to make it easier by saying: "do a good eq and come back", and now they transfer some of the drop to other activities, I see no consistency here.

If they had added a gorge-like stat, they would have devalued the worldboss. If they had added another tikal stat, hoto would have been useless. Anything below would have been useless already. They had no other choice than doing that, especially with power creep being a very real thing.

Apart from the fact that something has been implemented with new players in mind, it does not mean that you can not create something for old players at an easy cost, I would like to make malatin's dungeons for appropriate prizes and I do not see anything wrong with the fact that someone proposes some solution.

Adding too much value will directly increase inflation, since you already get IS items that quite a few players already use the items that are in the instance; diamond inflation through introduction of more itemshop items would suck for everyone.

Adding a new item for engame folks only would buff power creep.

Just accept that this update wasn't and couldn't be for you and be done with it. Just be grateful that in the end, the influx of new players will benefit the entire server and in turn you.

This is everyone complaining about the update not being entirely for them right now.

• Could you please fix that 1502307 canceles hides?
    Also yould change the buff to be cancelable, like if you right klick the buff you cancel it (as you can do with almost any other buff)?

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Yet again, "Invisibility" bug in Ancient Treasure Hunt.

If player use "Invisibility" with given the Buff of the P skill "Angel's Blessing", and approach MOBs (it's not a close contact distance, but a distance about 4 or 5 characters), "Invisibility" is canceled automatically.

The other day, I wrote a similar case of Barbarian Battle Cry. At this rate, there're probably other skills that have similar bug. They need to be checked.

(Well, in the first place, it's just that only have to no buffs in ATH, though. However, bugs are bugs.)

Regards, to DEVs