Minigames Rework [Patch 10.5.0.2000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.5.0.2000 - Minigames Rework, Music Festival may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Minigames Rework.

For class balance please use Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forum thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• Malatinas Survival Game

Would it be possible to add a counter for how often you completed this minigame so players know how often they still have to complete it before getting the next title? It could be like the counter at the end of Treasure Hunt.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• 1. Since loot for chest recipes is disabled from minigames, is there any other way to get them?

2. When Badge of Worldwide fame drops into bag it moves whole stack from IS bag to regular bag. Which is quite annoying.

• Hi

when i go as b/m into the minigame in sascilia steppe and press the invisible button,from the bar of the game,then my skin effect "fire master" is triggered and i don't become invisible.

Greetings Felline

• Hi,

the new minigame rework looks decent so far, finally there is a way to catch up for new players or even for alts. But what does the "defense absorption" nonstat mean, which is on some set bonuses? I haven't been into the new minigames yet, but got another question regarding the new sets/stats.

With my mage, I spent around 15k dias to get all the new stats. But with my tank, I spent around 5k for only 2 useful stats. As far as I can see, there are more crap stats for plate, than for magical cloth.

For cloth there are only int/int, int/sta, wis/sta in both affixes, but for plate there are sta/sta, str/sta, dex/sta, wis/sta (and maybe even more, haven't invested much there). Means, the chance for a sta/sta is way lower than for an int/int. For cloth it's 1:6, for plate it's 1:8 (at least).

Is this intended? Wouldn't it make more sense to grant equal chances for any class/role?

• Official Post

Hi,

the new minigame rework looks decent so far, finally there is a way to catch up for new players or even for alts. But what does the "defense absorption" nonstat mean, which is on some set bonuses? I haven't been into the new minigames yet, but got another question regarding the new sets/stats.

The name of this attribute will be changed in the next patch. Defense Absorption is basically taken damage reduction.

Greetings

• I fell out of the game and one of the (1)key disappeared.

Had the same Issue 2 days ago . Crashed in Malatinas and the Keys got removed. Could only end the minigame cause i bought one of those Scrolls to skip a round.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I really like the idea of a rework, but believe that hoto/ks stats shouldn't be earned through mini-games. This makes hoto and ks have even less value, and the stats will become worthless very quickly. Please change it.

• I really like the idea of a rework, but believe that hoto/ks stats shouldn't be earned through mini-games. This makes hoto and ks have even less value, and the stats will become worthless very quickly. Please change it.

Or even better put new inferno stats 235/245 in Hoto and Ks :)

• The Buff desripction from Phirius Deposit Injector(1502307) says its regenerating resources every 2 Seconds eventho it does it every 10 seconds( As it says in the description of the Item)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Malatinas Survival Game

Would it be possible to add a counter for how often you completed this minigame so players know how often they still have to complete it before getting the next title? It could be like the counter at the end of Treasure Hunt.

Greetings.

exactly this, I would also like to see, I also miss such a countdown

Greedings Luciaa

• I have opened all the chests. and I see their conditions are as follows: we have to complete level 3 when it takes 10 minutes or more to get the first key. Next to level 4 we have to finish before 5 minutes to get the remaining key. Good luck!

• While playing Ancient Treasure Hunt, if the player use "Invisibility" with the Buff of the W/P skill "Barbarian Battle Cry" given, "Invisibility" is canceled immediately after the skill is activated.

Due to the circumstances associated with the 2021 forum account merge, my forum account has been transferred from "Dale Kingston Jr" to this account.

• Hey. I've been thinking about mini game rewards. Stats are really nice, good job there. Cards and the injector are interesting too. We won't need them in a few months so minigames won't be worth again. Sadly, beside this, there is nothing else. 10x charges super randomly and not much more.

I think as rewards they should include some item shop things like a puri, a extractor, a world badge fame... these kind of things. Items we will always need, no matter what stage of the game we are.

Regards, Madoxx.

• I think as rewards they should include some item shop things like a puri, a extractor, a world badge fame... these kind of things. Items we will always need, no matter what stage of the game we are.

Hey :)

I already obtained such items like badge of worlwide fame or highly effective lucky potion in goblin mine from the npc at the end^^. Dont know, whether it is also possbile in Malatina or somewhere else, but I only saw it in goblin mine. But actually you are right, because the rarity to get such IS things is high and thus you lose the desire to play the minigames.

Greetings

• Hey. I've been thinking about mini game rewards. Stats are really nice, good job there. Cards and the injector are interesting too. We won't need them in a few months so minigames won't be worth again. Sadly, beside this, there is nothing else. 10x charges super randomly and not much more.

I think as rewards they should include some item shop things like a puri, a extractor, a world badge fame... these kind of things. Items we will always need, no matter what stage of the game we are.

Regards, Madoxx.

Yes , i have all Cards farmed and +- half a stack of injector´s ( that arent thaaat usefull ) and i have no more insentive to do minigames anymore. ( and as Leather player i dont need the stats :D )
    If the intention was to make it more attractive over a longer period even for endgame then something is missing definitly.

Edit : But for Newbies it is super worth to get decent gear / stats early on and i would recommend it to every newbie !!

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• I have a few ideas for making my daily activities more attractive, and just like a few people, after getting a supply of potions, I don't need to be active anymore:

1) Mission to perform some activities 25/50/100/200/500/1000 times, reward: title and card + X for all attributes + X dmg or + x% to movement speed

2) Items to upgrade the artifact from ks to gold: D

3) Adding 5 slot in the badge titles with space for the titles from daily activity

4) Ability to obtain items that improve cenedrils/their level above level 100

5) Items that allow you to improve a pet and its attributes

6) Addition of an item that allows you to take buff from the varanas fountain

7) Getting items that will be useful for maxing cards

8) Connect the daily activities of guild members to some guild improvement that will increase the parameters of the guild members

9) Adding a buff after finishing e.g. a goblin mine, which will increase damage by 1% for 3 hours

10) Rofl boots: D

11) Possibility to get pluses to eq +24: D

• Do I summarize correctly the changes that were supposed to add to the endgame?

Added a bowl that everyone has fed themselves and will not return to their daily activities for a long time, and besides, the nostalgia stats that could be farmed on endgame have lost any value?

• Do I summarize correctly the changes that were supposed to add to the endgame?

Added a bowl that everyone has fed themselves and will not return to their daily activities for a long time, and besides, the nostalgia stats that could be farmed on endgame have lost any value?

It is not always about Endgame . This Minigame changes where are huge boost for new players who can grind good gear and decent stats to start their journey with

It is not always about Endgame . This Minigame changes where are huge boost for new players who can grind good gear and decent stats to start their journey with

Most of the players are endgame, there aren't many new players in the rom. I am in favor of making the adventure easier for new players, which is why in many places I am against overstating the entry threshold.

However, it was enough to add a new stat, adding a stat from hoto/ks made nostalgia even less appealing for me and my guild members, and that wasn't the goal, I guess?