Minigames Rework [Patch 10.5.0.2000]

• I tried it with ATH a while ago, but it isn't fixed.

And that, the most important, Barbarian Battle Cry(I don't know the other skills).

• This time also related to ATH.

There's a bug that "Ghost Archer break through barriers and link, attack to player". (Although the first look was a while ago, I write this time because the second outbreak)

【detail】

This SS is the situation when the hate is canceled by the transformation skill immediately after the MOB is linked.

In SS, when the player approaches just in front of the barrier (in SS, the place where Ghost Archer is now stunned like a fool), the Ghost Archer who is going back and forth on the red line on the other side of the barrier passes through the barrier, and link, assult.

(In SS, my character is transformed, but of course, immediately after Mob linked, I stepped back a few steps and activated the skill.)

Of the two barriers, the one on the left that isn't shown in the SS has already been erased, and Ghost Archer has attacked by breaking through the remaining barrier on the right.

By the way, Archer links not only in the situation where only one of the two barriers is erased like this time, but also in the situation where both barriers are completely set up. (This was confirmed the next day)

But, in the first place, is this a bug or a spec?

In my memory, I don't think there was anything like reacting and attacking across the barrier here. (I don't remember clearly, because it was probably more than about 3 years ago the last time I played ATH before the mini-game Re-work patch)

However, if there was such a strange phenomenon from before, it would have been impressive and clearly remembered, so it seems to be a bug that occurred relatively recently.

Either way, this is a strange phenomenon, so I report.

Regards, to DEV

• Hi,

mobs/enemies always getting aggro if they can see you. the barrier in the screen is not a wall, but a transparent barrier. you can see mobs, they can see you and getting aggro on you.

As long as the game exists, mobs having aggro on players are always ignoring terrain, obstacles, wall, anything. They go through everything and hitting you.

In my opinion, this is not a bug, but a known behavior since the release of the game.

Greetings

• Could remove the Fast Lane buff (503748) you get upon entering Malatinas Survival Game? It doesn't affect the minigame itself anyway so I think it would be a nice qol change.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Its not removed. You get the buff for ~0.5sec and it just overwrites your movementspeed buffs. I want it removed

• Regarding this:

• Removed Fast Lanes from being given to the player upon entry to Survival Games.

You STILL loose your own movementspeed buff upon entering, and now you can't even apply your own fast lane buff.

Greetings

• Official Post

Regarding this:

• Removed Fast Lanes from being given to the player upon entry to Survival Games.

You STILL loose your own movementspeed buff upon entering, and now you can't even apply your own fast lane buff.

Greetings

Hello,

I just tried to enter Survival Games and did not lose my Fast Lanes buff. Are you talking about the Pumpkin Festival Malatina event?

Greetings

• I just tried again and now it works as it should. Seems like sth. else was bugged cause I couldn't use Fast Lane buff anywhere^^ A relog fixed that.