Client crash when using regional characters

• After worldboss patch, my client always crashing if I try to write the symbol "ß" in chat (even with following symbols: ä,ö,ü and ´ ). Crashing while writing this symbol without sending the message!

Would be cool if you fix that. this symbol is often used in german language and if you always crashing if you write something, annoys hard

Edit: see https://gyazo.com/756073c0d19da48962f78e8b957a5c68

Greetings

• Official Post

Is crash report created in game directory?
    Do you know if other players are also getting it?

If no, I would suggest trying without addons or perform game reinstallation.

• crash report isnt created and it is not addon related sadly. manual re-patching does not even work.

• Is crash report created in game directory?
    Do you know if other players are also getting it?

If no, I would suggest trying without addons or perform game reinstallation.

crash report isnt created and it is not addon related sadly. manual re-patching does not even work.

Reinstallation don't work... The only one new "software" I have is a windows update.... Please check it. It annoys hard that the problem still exists with a fresh installation without any addons

Changed the title of the thread from “Client crash” to “Client crash when using regional characters”.

Closed the thread.