Entity Chamber (Normal & Hard) [Patch 10.4.2.1000 & 11.0.0.3000]

• I think Proxima means "Venomous Claws" (1501561)

Then it was fixed at 2021-07-19 13:27:44 🤡

Może w tamtym czasie zostało to naprawione ale w między czasie ktoś coś popsuł i zwykłe zwierzątka jak i zwierzątka strażnikowe dostają pazury....i zarażają wszystko w około - od dłuższego czasu tak jest

Maybe it was fixed at the time, but in the meantime someone broke something and normal pets as well as warden pets get claws... and infect everything around - it's been like this for a long time

• Hello.

Is it possible to change that the person with the highest aggro is not selected for tactic? I had this problem as wl/k, maybe because of high magical attack, and i can't tank bosses with this class :(

Greetings
    Airforce

• Warden/Druid in the Cage Event:

Skills on this class deal physical damage. Since you are a mdps, you can be called as the saviour but you are unable to kill the first dragon since its immune to your dmg.

EdiT: Didnt play it in a very long time (cause until a few patches ago pets could get some negative buffs) so I don't know if this class got whitlisted or sth. like that.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• grox

Changed the title of the thread from “Entity Chamber [Patch 10.4.2.1000]” to “Entity Chamber (Normal & Hard) [Patch 10.4.2.1000 & 11.0.0.3000]”.
  • Hello, hello!

I just want to say that WB Hard is very interesting now, also quite challenging.

But what hurt me the most is only 1 item drops from bosses, with 1 titan stat and 1 colossus :(

It's a problem when we are doing this in 15-20 players each time.

Quick math:
    Lets say we do this 20 times/month = 20 new stats
    1 stat for 1 person/month = 12 in year
    so almost 1 and half year for me to gather needed 17 in perfect world, when there is no 4 stamina stats in a row and 6 ppl beside me who want wisdom as I do.

I suggest changing this somehow.
    Maybe 1 item and in it: 2 new stat, 1 old?
    Or 1 old item with 2 stat, 1 new with 2 new

Titan stat will be useless in nearest future so..

Greetings,
    Leszix

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Hello,

as Leszix and Luciaa i think actual loot from Entity Chamber Hard is not good. I understand your point to make these stats very unique, but i think uniqueness of Titan stats were enough. Now we do new world boss, we have one item with 1 new and 1 old stat, less than we had before stats Titan (we can't go normal mode then) and only 1 Colossus for 14-18 people. As Leszix said, if we want to have these stats in our gear we need to spend absurd time, much more than before with Titan stats.

I recommend to add one more item to loot (new item with one old and one new stat), similar as normal mode.

I hope somebody of Team could answer us soon.

Greetings

Airforce

• No cooldown would mean the same drama we had when this WB normal was released. 1 Guild farm, whole server is looking into nothing.

I would recommend the post Leszix mentioned. Since on old WB we also had atleast 2 stats dropping. - Worldboss hard should drop 2 HM stats. Worldboss normal should drop 2 normal. You have to decide which boss you gonna do.

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô

• Regarding Raw Dragon Scale.

Is it intended that the item has physical critical hit rate on it ? Since the aforementioned stat isn't counted globaly, like magical crit rate and doesn't influence your mainhand at all, it's currently a dead stat.

• Hello

Can someone explain to me - why the upgrade (+6) of the PHYSICAL TALISMAN gives a MAGICAL ATTACK ?

Please change it to a physical attack or other physical attribute (for example strength) because it is a bit strange not to say ridiculous.

• Official Post

Titan stats will be replaced with chance of another Colossus stat in the pool.

Hello

Can someone explain to me - why the upgrade (+6) of the PHYSICAL TALISMAN gives a MAGICAL ATTACK ?

Please change it to a physical attack or other physical attribute (for example strength) because it is a bit strange not to say ridiculous.

It will be corrected with next patch.

Regarding Raw Dragon Scale.

Is it intended that the item has physical critical hit rate on it ? Since the aforementioned stat isn't counted globaly, like magical crit rate and doesn't influence your mainhand at all, it's currently a dead stat.

Attributes of these items will be adjusted.

Greetings

• Titan stats will be replaced with chance of another Colossus stat in the pool.

It will be corrected with next

Can you then make normal mode and hard mode timers separate from each other so we can do both? Because otherwise titan stats price will sky rocket since everyone will be doing hard mode only.

EDIT: Also a “chance of another colossus” no thank you I would rather 2 guaranteed stats rather than only 1 if a shitty looter like me looted 😂

• Titan stats will be replaced with chance of another Colossus stat in the pool.

It will be corrected with next

Can you then make normal mode and hard mode timers separate from each other so we can do both? Because otherwise titan stats price will sky rocket since everyone will be doing hard mode only.

Or besides 2 colossus stats 1 additional titan stat. With a new instance the titan stat will be useless for endcontent players but it would be worth for lower ones. And if the endcontent guilds dont need the titan stats anymore with a new instance, the prices will drop significantly (and lower players could get those stats cheap)

Would be win win for all players and playernet in my mind

• Hey! After some small tests, I noticed an interesting bug, namely, when I have a t17 dagger with WB, it has fewer included damages than a t16 dagger with DC when I equip it in the off-hand. Considering the attack speed and weapon damage, the WB weapon should have significantly more off-hand damage. Please check this, and if it's a bug, please fix it :)

• Hey! After some small tests, I noticed an interesting bug, namely, when I have a t17 dagger with WB, it has fewer included damages than a t16 dagger with DC when I equip it in the off-hand. Considering the attack speed and weapon damage, the WB weapon should have significantly more off-hand damage. Please check this, and if it's a bug, please fix it :)

Not a bug. You are comparing dmg, but you should be comparing dps. In your picture The Murk has ~48.6% more dps.

Looking at dmg means that in fullburst, The Nocturne would actually be better. But with the elemental dmgboost, The Murk wins.

This just means your sustaindps is boosted significantly, but your burstdamage is only slightly stronger with the Murk.

If on the other hand you want The Murk to be boosted the same way as Dark Core weapons are boosted in DC, then I guess this is something the devs will have to decide.

• Official Post

Hey! After some small tests, I noticed an interesting bug, namely, when I have a t17 dagger with WB, it has fewer included damages than a t16 dagger with DC when I equip it in the off-hand. Considering the attack speed and weapon damage, the WB weapon should have significantly more off-hand damage. Please check this, and if it's a bug, please fix it :)

Offhand weapons are losing 30% damage. It is clearly noted in Off Hand Training passive skill of the rogue, besides damage of the new item is not supposed to be higher than any other relevant item, other attributes of the item makes up for that.

Greetings

• Hey.

We played world boss hm ago a few minutes and had more often that we cant do anything because the event just did not start for over 2 minutes. I dont like the mechanic to wait and do nothing, before the event starts and you can do damage. So either you could bind the events to percentage values of the bosses hp, implement time gates for it, allow to do dmg after cage event, after using runes on the bosses from small dragons, make events more frequently. Would appreciate some changes.

Greetings

• What about single stats we are geting? How much time we need to get all stats for gear? Most of time is 1 stat on item... Also 2 min is that can take even more before some of event can start so you can do something... But i would say more annoying thing is one stat on item

• Due to world boss enter area problems, bosses cast problems and other problems I suggest to change kill boss limit in hard version from 3 to more, thank you

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Due to world boss enter area problems, bosses cast problems and other problems I suggest to change kill boss limit in hard version from 3 to more, thank you

PlayerNet any ideas about that? More and more guilds are able to do it, but either you are unemployed and can enter at any time or you have bad luck and can maybe enter once in 2 weeks, bcs you and your ppl need to work first and come back home when no boss isn't there anymore :D

PlayerNet any ideas about that? More and more guilds are able to do it, but either you are unemployed and can enter at any time or you have bad luck and can maybe enter once in 2 weeks, bcs you and your ppl need to work first and come back home when no boss isn't there anymore :D

In connection with the above post, I have a suggestion:

1. remove the limit on the daily kill of a world boss, so that any guild with the strength and desire can easily do it without worrying that someone will run them down.

2. remove the limit of 24 hours after killing a boss, so that guilds can DAILY kill it at a time that is most convenient for them. (Similar to what is done in the boss event).

Greetings