Entity Chamber (Normal & Hard) [Patch 10.4.2.1000 & 11.0.0.3000]

• If you kill both dragons while players are in the room with Zhal & Phaso those 2 players die. Please change this so that those 2 players will get ported back to the rest of the group.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hey,

as we already solved in Ticketsystem. - Recipes do not drop right, they just disappear. Pls fix this and if you drop recipes they get showed as you loot them 5 times, but as i know from Support, it should just drop 1 times.

Greetings.

• Great!

Big thanks for changes <3

• Soooo you want me to play your game 2 times a week now?

• I mean imagine spending insane amounts of time, buffood and bugreports and then when you finally have the encounter on farm status you get punished for doing so.

Is this an actual joke that i dont get?

• While I can guess why you did this, which is giving more guilds the oppurtunity to try the boss, I also think that punishing those who already invested a large amount of time,energy and bufffood to clear the boss is not the right way to do it. In fact this, to me, seems like a "we-don't-know-what-do-to-so-we-choose-the-easy-way"-method instead of thinking of a possibility that benefits everyone.

Edit: To the second point: Why? If the "tactic teleport" you mean is the one I think it is this was, imho, unnessecary. Even if the portal spawned in the tank it's possible to continue to play the boss. In order to do so, players actually need to have some kind of movement, but I suppose you don't want that.

To the third point: Thats great :) but I also hope you fixed that players in subareas die with the boss ;)

Anyway, this is just my opinion.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 3 times, last by Laisha ().

• But why? We put in the work, time, diamonds etc. Others didnt. So why help those guys out? If thats what this game is about id rather play animal crossing for the "wholesome" experience.

This is just a guild nerf.

• You had a few days of monopoly, it's kind of a reward. But personally I would prefer a solution where everyone can come up and beat wb when they want and get 24h CD, I think that's more okay.

There will be no rat races. I can't imagine learning a tactic from time at a later when few guilds will kill boss without any problems. For me, the best solution is to allow any number of runs for each guild, including learning tactics, and after breaking the CD for that guild, that's it.

EDIT: As for buffs and diamonds, I think we all use them ^^

• I mean, this would make more sence if Aldo in the past had the same time restrictions as this world boss.

Buuuuut that is not the case and that is because of................ Hm cant seem to find the reason.

And now this is happening because................. Well it is happening.

xDDD

• Well, thank you for that changes. - NOT.
    I actually can understand the first point, but there should be an other way to solve this problem. For me there is no problem at all. Ppl can try worldboss as often they want, until 1 guild is closing again. (Wasnt it the same when just 1 pt was allowed to play this boss?) Anyway, stupid punishment to guilds and players who can farm this boss. After they did YOUR work. (As tester for WB)

Second change, since we are able to farm this WB, this situation never happend to us (afaik). So i think this change makes it just more easy to do tactis for ppl with less movement which is quit annoying for me here. This boss at all is really nice. You cant play just meta-classes you need to adapt, need some movement etc. But ye you take it away if you gonna change more in this way.

Greetings

• Suggestion. Change Dragon Slayer buff to 30 days. That would bei great and ppl, who invested lot of time and reported bugs don't get pissed.

3 days is to short

• Hmm yeah. If someone only has 2-3 days a week, now can only do Boss 1 time.

That change is *insert any bad word*

1) Mockingly version: U know this argument is broken. I can say f.e. some ppl start playing after 9 p.m. because they work all day, and you prevent them from trying to beat WB... Now you can answer to me "play earlier", then I answer to you "play 7 days a week, not 2-3".

It's a closed circle, not even funny to make meme of it (is it?xd).

You had your time, really congratz for killing WB, congratz for that 24/7 standing with that shiny title at Atlantis, congratz you spent your time/cash/foods, congratz for puting shield on AH for 200k. But now let others spend their time/food to at least kill it once for that title

2) Serious version: In general, I agree that these 3 days are too long and as I read above and 100% agree: each guild should have its own recovery time, example as on DN, when someone closes it. It would be fair, I believe one and only true solution, 24 or 48 hours. You will be farming, the rest will be trying to kill it 1st time. Everybody wins.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• You also had several months to try.

And I suggested a 30 days Timer. Then every guild can try very long, even if 2-3 guilds have it clear.

Comparing with Aldo: there are multiple Channels and only 18 hour buff.

I don't know why the first clear ppl always gets punished in such a way

• Im not sure what to make of this changes .

I guess the main reason for the 3 day duration change is you ( playernet) dont want to flood the Market with Worldboss Items??

What i can kind of understands , but it still feels kind of bad that after over 2 months of wasting bufffood , trying to kill the boss , reporting bugs / getting told there are no bugs ,the boss is finally cleared and farmable only to get restricted even more .

If your intentions of the Duration change was , to let others Guilds also have a long period to test and try the boss for themselfs and eventually clear it then i would suggest another Method.

Open the Bossroom to openworld as it was before , Open 2-3 channels(Same as Aldo) and lower the Duration of the Buff to its preavious timer. Then 3 Guilds have more then enough free space to clear / try it out and no one is hindered.

*About the second change*

Im sad this was changed. It was a super cool mechanic to play around and also a little skill/reaction check :c

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I'm sorry for my unselected expression, but how stupid it must be to bring out new content and block it for 3 days after a successful attempt. The effort that went into killing the Worldboss is now considered zero. Nobody says anything against the duration of 24h, but increasing it to 3 days out of "nothing" makes no sense at all. Please come up with a better solution and do not punish the "beta testers" of your Worldboss, which was initially loaded with 100 bugs.

• I'm sorry for my unselected expression, but how stupid it must be to bring out new content and block it for 3 days after a successful attempt. The effort that went into killing the Worldboss is now considered zero. Nobody says anything against the duration of 24h, but increasing it to 3 days out of "nothing" makes no sense at all. Please come up with a better solution and do not punish the "beta testers" of your Worldboss, which was initially loaded with 100 bugs.

There are no Bugs. See here

• Hello,

I rarely write some posts in the forum, but now i have to leave some points.

We invested time and diamonds to kill the WB, did beta testers for you, discovered some bugs, but played well together.

Now there is your thanks with a 3 day block. Nice kick in our face!

You punish loyal players who showed good teamplay for 2 months.

In such a case I lose the fun of the game if you get one and the next blow in a row.

My request: Remove the 3 day duration and put it back to 24 hours.

Kind regards Luciaa

• Also:

How do you intend us to farm enough stats for a gear now? Its a 3 days!!!!!! timer for 2!!!!!! stats?

I guess i will have enough knowledge stats for a new gear in 2024.

Maybe others guilds will farm sth

Yes and they already cleared the boss... Yes and they will sell.... But they will make fair prices...

C'mon man, are you serious?

• i think 1 day will be ok when we have 3 channels

we also wanna have opportunity to kill him not only we i think

3 days when we have 1 channell is bad idea in my opinion why? its 6 stats in this 3 day ;x

if we have 24h cd and 3 channel its 18 stats in 3 day i think its better for server

in my opinion here u make a mistake like in hoto with stats server need stats for eq from WB or HOTO

if option with 3 channels are impossible i have second solution

so

1. 24h CD with 3 channels

2.3d CD with more stats(2 per item so from one drop 4 stats)