Entity Chamber (Normal & Hard) [Patch 10.4.2.1000 & 11.0.0.3000]

• Official Post

Restarted world boss area with following changes:

- Restored duration of Dragon Slayer buff to 1 day.

- Added 3 separate instance room with world boss.

- Changed world boss respawn time from 8 to 12 hours.

- Included tank again in one portal tactic teleport. (Due to false information received.) Increased tank avoid time from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.

Explanation: After killing one world boss, there are still 2 other instance rooms with world boss. First room will be again available after 12 hours. When world boss from all 3 rooms is killed, enter portal will disappear (boss defeat running message will be updated with next patch).

Greetings

• I think the boss should give you 3 stats and 1 item.

Currently he gives 2 stats and 2 items, for me it's irrational. Everyone needs 15 stats and 1-2 items, although I don't need any item as a nogue. In some time the stats will still be very expensive, because everyone will want them, and the items will be worth very little, because there will be simply too many of them in relation to the stats.

I suggest you remove 1 item from the boss and add one stat.

• I think the boss should give you 3 stats and 1 item.

Currently he gives 2 stats and 2 items, for me it's irrational. Everyone needs 15 stats and 1-2 items, although I don't need any item as a nogue. In some time the stats will still be very expensive, because everyone will want them, and the items will be worth very little, because there will be simply too many of them in relation to the stats.

I suggest you remove 1 item from the boss and add one stat.

totally against it. it is the same mechanic like with aldo and it's ok. Furthermore you have no endurance or deftness as stat. That means there are only "good" stats.

• And just like on Aldo, the items will be useless, so keep everything under you and against any changes ...

• I suggest you remove 1 item from the boss and add one stat.

So what you you want to remove? The mdps talisman that some players already statted or maybe the healing talisman that players already statted? Or maybe one of the shields which were also pimped?*Ironie on* I don't like the golden equipment, please remove it again ty! *Ironie off* This makes no sense whatsoever! Also talisman and shield are pretty outdated (Aldo!) so I think its good that there are new versions.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• I suggest you remove 1 item from the boss and add one stat.

So what you you want to remove? The mdps talisman that some players already statted or maybe the healing talisman that players already statted? Or maybe one of the shields which were also pimped?*Ironie on* I don't like the golden equipment, please remove it again ty! *Ironie off* This makes no sense whatsoever! Also talisman and shield are pretty outdated (Aldo!) so I think its good that there are new versions.

Greetings.

You didn't understand me, maybe I got it wrong, I mean the amount of dropped items.

I do not suggest removing items, I would even add a few, I suggest changing the number of dropped items.

• totally against it. it is the same mechanic like with aldo and it's ok. Furthermore you have no endurance or deftness as stat. That means there are only "good" stats.

And just like on Aldo, the items will be useless, so keep everything under you and against any changes ...

And it's just like all items in rofl. Or better nearly every plate item is being useless after 2 weeks of an instance? Nobody complained about it at all.

I am confused about the timing of your wishes of changes. what's the problem with 2 items? if nobody needs it, fine. just put it in your house or throw it away. doesn't matter. so what's the problem having more items?

2 stats are also enough for the server, because there are 3 channels and you can do it every day. with a 3 day timer, I would agree increasing the stats.

Just to clarify: if you WOULD only drop 1 item and would drop until 3 stats for example, you can have bad luck to only get 1 stat. it's like in rofl where 2 stats on each item is dropping but sometimes, you only have 1 on it, because the same stat was rolled twice. And this chance is even higher on world boss.

I am fine with 2 stats per day instead of being lucky to get 1 - 3 stats per day

• I have a few suggestions:

I believe that furniture from WB should not be assigned to a character so that it can be sell on ah

The mounts (i own Phaso) look great but I think it would be nice if they weren't assigned as well, there is a tab on AH "mounts", it would be nice to use it

Bonuses from cards +25, +25, +50, +100 are definitely too small and the difficulty of obtaining them is disproportionate to the benefits. With Aldo you could get +250 + 250 = +500 attribute bonus. I think that from this WB the cards should be at least as strong, with the current bonuses that you get on cards with 4 stats, the +25/50/100 bonus from the biggest arcadia challenge is a misunderstanding. I propose to boost the cards from WB.

• I believe that the difference between the aldo heal talisman and the WB talisman is ridiculously small.

The mage with the new talisman gains a lot, instead of fire damage, he has elemental damage.

I suggest adding % healing power to the heal talisman.

• I believe that the difference between the aldo heal talisman and the WB talisman is ridiculously small.

The mage with the new talisman gains a lot, instead of fire damage, he has elemental damage.

I suggest adding % healing power to the heal talisman.

the healer talisman is great from wb. it is way better than the increase of tankshield :)

• Now when you enter wb zone you get INVISIBLE debuff saving your pt so that you cannot enter with different pt. You can enter chamber solo (for example by mistake) and you cannot enter with your pt anymore. There is no info that this will happen when you enter and no info how long this debuff lasts. 0 information.

• Hi,

is it possible to change the aggro reset of phargos so that only players in the bosses room can be targeted? If a player starts on Phargos and then changes to Zharghos' room its possible that Phargos changes the aggro to that player and runs over the bridge to the other side of the entity chamber which, tbh, sucks hard :D

So my suggestion is that Phargos can only change its aggro to a player that has aggro on him AND is in a certain range to it.

Greetings.

• Hi,

is it possible to change the aggro reset of phargos so that only players in the bosses room can be targeted? If a player starts on Phargos and then changes to Zharghos' room its possible that Phargos changes the aggro to that player and runs over the bridge to the other side of the entity chamber which, tbh, sucks hard :D

So my suggestion is that Phargos can only change its aggro to a player that has aggro on him AND is in a certain range to it.

Greetings.

In addition to this: could you check the aggro change of phargos? Sometimes it happens, that even a spot does not work and phargos is changing the target again and again. Phargos is doing that in this case, until the specific person dies or the portal event starts. Also spamming taunts every second does not work (phargos has only half a second aggro on the person who used taunt)

• Official Post

We didn't check lately but is it already fixed that pets could get green fangs debuff?

Could you please tell exact name / ID? I am unable to find it.

Hi,

Greetings.

This is part of tactics to keep aggro properly.

1501547 doesn't vanish when you port in the cage event (when you are the savior)

Greetings.

Added removal.

Greetings

• Could you please tell exact name / ID? I am unable to find it.

I think Proxima means "Venomous Claws" (1501561)

This is part of tactics to keep aggro properly.

Yeah ok I get that but could you also check what Lutine wrote above? Cause, at least from my perspective, the tank should at least be able to get the aggro back, which in some cases simply isn't possible (which then results in e.g. Phargos switching rooms and cuddling with Zhargos)

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia