Update to Windows 11

• Dear team,

I have a question:

Today Windows 11 has been announced and I wanted to ask how fast I can play once I have updated to Windows 11 when it's out?

Do you guys have to do something? Should I update later until you guys a ready for Windows 11? Can you do something before Windows 11 is out?

An official answer would be awesome!

Greets!

Devain

• Win10 provides compatibility down to Win95, so I would dare to say that Win11 will support "old" software in a similar way, otherwise they should have some problems selling their new OS. ;)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Win10 provides compatibility down to Win95, so I would dare to say that Win11 will support "old" software in a similar way, otherwise they should have some problems selling their new OS. ;)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Nevertheless it's a valid question, considering win11 won't be able to run on every PC given it's need for TPM v2.

If that's different, other things might have slight differences too that could introduce bugs, crashes, ...

I think we'll have to let the devs tinker with it before we can expect a definitive answer.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Closed the thread.