Stats Rogue

• Hello, I wanted to know: if 1 dex gives me 1.3 patk and 1 of str gives me 1.2patk in the case of rogues, why in the game I see that people who go with 3 stats of str and 3 of dex do more damage if a Rogue or Scout is supposed to scale don the skill attribute? I have asked and they tell me that the Rogue scales better with str than with dex, please, someone to remove this doubt from me, not let me sleep 2 days ago

• If youre really in need of an answer you could just do the math:

Please be carefull that you dont have any passive dex- or str %-increasing buffs!!! (easiest solution is just go on rogue without sec class)

I have without gear 16.023 patk. Adding a weapon without any stats but a rune which gives me 150str. Now I have 16.203 patk. Now we take this new value and reduce it by our base value

16.203 - 16.023 = 180.

You get 180 patk from 150 str. Simply divide 180 by 150 and you get your scaling

180 / 150 = 1,2

You get 1,2 patk from 1 str. Same with dex

same unbuffed patk and im using a 66dex rune this time. I have 16.109 patk

16.109 - 16.023 = 86

86 / 66 = 1,303~ (rounded 1,3)

=========================================

str scaling = 1,2

dex scaling = 1,3

these are values for rogue/- . If you use other classes like scout, you get +10.4% more dex. Warrior is +10.4% str.

P.S.: yes i got too lazy to change colors in the middle of the text

• The best for Rogue, after buffing, is 4 x dex and 2x str stats, assuming you put the highest stats.

But if you want to play a scout, the best stat there is 3 x 3.

You have to think for yourself and decide what will be best for you :)

• The best for Rogue, after buffing, is 4 x dex and 2x str stats, assuming you put the highest stats.

But if you want to play a scout, the best stat there is 3 x 3.

You have to think for yourself and decide what will be best for you :)

But if you have a Warrior in group, it is only 6 p-atk difference for each item (if I didn't missed a buff). and you have a little bit lower stamina (-> HP). Same theory which is better like runes Tyrant / Revolution

6-patk + multiplier of priest buff, house buff, guild buff and so on. should be ~12-18 patk (didnt calculated)

• Hello, I wanted to know: if 1 dex gives me 1.3 patk and 1 of str gives me 1.2patk in the case of rogues, why in the game I see that people who go with 3 stats of str and 3 of dex do more damage if a Rogue or Scout is supposed to scale don the skill attribute? I have asked and they tell me that the Rogue scales better with str than with dex, please, someone to remove this doubt from me, not let me sleep 2 days ago

if u have addon "charplan" try it 3x3 or 4x2 or 6dex which will give more P.Attack and we can also play "scout" just u need Bow :) in general, the 3x3 in the game hits more..you're running with us ^^