Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• Did you play CoA ? So normal person need to upgrade all card to lvl 5 then can start upgrade ?? Good luck with this. If stone "random" chance give me 2-3 option like now it is ( only low artibutes ). This stone isnt random but CRAP. Maybe ask someone who play this game or some dev/gm with more expirience and then do some change with cards whitch dont destroy fun from this game .....

• I think you should make that you need less kills ,and incrase drop rate for cards ,bcs its rly huge work to make all cards to 5* . For example i started to make 5* from logar ,there is some mobs which are only 4 on map ,or even less :) So you need a lot of time just to kill for number you need for 5*. Also farming Elemental Soul Stone is kinde rly hard to do , maybe you can put that some end bosses from lower instance can give orange cards instead purple .

• This was a real good patch for monster cards. Now it makes way more fun to upgrade the cards, cause you get much faster to high values.

But i recognize 1 problem.

When you max out 1. stat on the card, an attention bubble pops up. The attention bubble, when you achieved a max value state is a nice Idea. But dont show it everytime, even if the stat is locked, it appears endless times. Its a big timewaster.

• Official Post

Greetings,

I think you should make that you need less kills ,and incrase drop rate for cards ,bcs its rly huge work to make all cards to 5* . For example i started to make 5* from logar ,there is some mobs which are only 4 on map ,or even less :) So you need a lot of time just to kill for number you need for 5*. Also farming Elemental Soul Stone is kinde rly hard to do , maybe you can put that some end bosses from lower instance can give orange cards instead purple .

We have something similar planned for the next global monster card patch. Previously we described a rough idea on the forum. You can read it in more detail at the following two links:

1. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

2. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

This was a real good patch for monster cards. Now it makes way more fun to upgrade the cards, cause you get much faster to high values.

But i recognize 1 problem.

When you max out 1. stat on the card, an attention bubble pops up. The attention bubble, when you achieved a max value state is a nice Idea. But dont show it everytime, even if the stat is locked, it appears endless times. Its a big timewaster.

The bugs have been found and forwarded to the developers for fixing. The bug will be fixed in one of the next upcoming patches. Thank you for your feedback and waiting.

• Greetings,

I think you should make that you need less kills ,and incrase drop rate for cards ,bcs its rly huge work to make all cards to 5* . For example i started to make 5* from logar ,there is some mobs which are only 4 on map ,or even less :) So you need a lot of time just to kill for number you need for 5*. Also farming Elemental Soul Stone is kinde rly hard to do , maybe you can put that some end bosses from lower instance can give orange cards instead purple .

We have something similar planned for the next global monster card patch. Previously we described a rough idea on the forum. You can read it in more detail at the following two links:

1. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

2. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

You should take a few variables into consideration. Number of mobs per map, respawn time, drop chance of the card, outside map/inside ini. If is ini, how many players you need (solo, 6, full raid). It is an old ini not related to endgame? Then way easier than new meta ini, etc.

Not all cards should be leveled in same way.

• Also can you maybe add option where we pick card we want rise to 5* and it shows like quest where we can see how many kills we have and how many more times we need to disechent that card , that would be rly good :)

• I feel like 2 options are missing in cards window.

1. Sort cards of current map by number of stars.

2. Show cards of X number of stars. You click 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... or combine, 1+3, 2+3, etc. It is good to split finished 5 stars cards from others so it's better to see what we have to farm. Maybe an option to hide 5 stars is easier to code.

Regards

• As person who does not follow which zones are added to new system it's hard to find which zones are included in this system. It would be great to have small indicator on the list that zone is new or old, for example adding small star next to name of the zone.

• Official Post

As person who does not follow which zones are added to new system it's hard to find which zones are included in this system. It would be great to have small indicator on the list that zone is new or old, for example adding small star next to name of the zone.

Hello,

We have often updated list in our wiki: Zones with New Cardsystem

But we will definitely consider your suggestion with future zone and card tooltip updates.

Greetings

• Is it possible to add a sorting categorie which lets you sort for cards that aren't max yet? It could be sth. like "available in all decks" or sth. like this.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hi,

I have a question for the developers about future plans for the new card system. Will we see further implementation of individual zones in the near future ?

For example, "Sascilia Steppes" or other remaining ones from the continent ?

Greetings

• Thank you very much for addressing my question. I hope that all the zones mentioned above will be added to the new system and it will be fairly soon.

Greetings

• Hi ,

Kill Count from Mobs on Cards seems to be capped or bugged (at 32.767) ? Intended?

Guildmates and me have same issue / kill count ( also on different cards)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Hello

I wanted to know what the game developers' plans are for further development of the new card system.

I realize that there are many new topics, but (it seems to me) that this thread is equally important.

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that the new card system debuted in May 2021 and as of now (more than two years later) we only got one continent (without some instances - yet) + a new zone.

Therefore, I have a question - will we live to see new card zones this year (for example a second continent) ?

Greetings

• Official Post

Greetings, Marcellos

I wanted to know what the game developers' plans are for further development of the new card system.

I realize that there are many new topics, but (it seems to me) that this thread is equally important.

We will return to the development of the card system after the full completion of work on Prestige. This is due to the fact that the personnel department, which is working on Prestige, has been developing a monster card system and we cannot ignore the current shortcomings of Prestige. Please be patient, and in the meantime we are ready to open the following zones in one of the next patches:

Open WorldThunderhoof Hill
    Southern Janost
    Northern Janost
    Limo Desert
    Land of Malevolence
    Redhill Mountains
    Tergothen Bay
    Public InstancesDalanis Sewers
  • Greetings, Marcellos

We will return to the development of the card system after the full completion of work on Prestige. This is due to the fact that the personnel department, which is working on Prestige, has been developing a monster card system and we cannot ignore the current shortcomings of Prestige. Please be patient, and in the meantime we are ready to open the following zones in one of the next patches:

Open WorldThunderhoof Hill
    Southern Janost
    Northern Janost
    Limo Desert
    Land of Malevolence
    Redhill Mountains
    Tergothen Bay
    Public InstancesDalanis Sewers

Hello

it would also be nice if the third deck of cards could be unlocked

maybe with the next patch

Greetings Luciaa :thumbup:

• And btw an option in the deck 2 (3/4/5.... ) would be nice, that you can change ALL cards to the preferred 4 choosen attributes at once :D

clicking through hundrets (thousands) of cards, is annoying xD

Edit: Costs should also only related to the changed attributes, not always cost for all cards, even if you bulk change only missing/new 100 for example

• Hi,

will Fungus Garden be added to new Card system ? : D

greetings

You could implement Fungus Garden and let the two rare Fungus spawn there, that only spawn once in hundred years when killing millions of mage/warrior fungi^^ So that they become at least available to farm. I mean...you need 605 kills and 64 cards of each to upgrade them, and in 6 months i have only seem one of them spawn 2x... would be nice to have them in some instanced Fungus Garden :)