Symptomless Weakening

• Official Post

Values in character frame might appear different due to internal changes made in recent patch, but it wouldn't affect your damage output. There is no change made without announcement neither to mentioned class nor other reported classes with similar reason.

This will be fixed as soon as possible.

Edit: An extra issue has been detected that attributes of gun appears to be wrong which will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings

• Scout/Champ is still the strongest scout burst class and overall a strong class.

strong yes, but no explanation is made in the patch notes there is no such explanation in the patch notes

What is there to explain ? Class was overperforming in some ways in comparison to other Scouts.

If a class gets nerfed in dmg it is self explanatory

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• alicandoit44 That would explain it ^

greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• ^^

• S/ch after the changes on the gun , in my observations, before and after the patch, is useless.

In my opinion, opinions of players with full gold eq in t12,13/runs 12,13 and weapons t16 + , are not authoritative.

In such eq every connection in the game will be op.

The difference in dps is so big that s/ch goes away for me.

Greetings

• In such eq every connection in the game will be op.

That is simply not true , there are many combos ( talking from a Scout perspective) that aren´t op or any close to being viable ^^ (and what i have seen in some testings , same goes for chain and Cloth)

In my opinion, opinions of players with full gold eq in t12,13/runs 12,13 and weapons t16 + , are not authoritative.

Why so ? When i compare classes to others i only do it with People who have +- the same Gear level as me. And the balancing should take place in all "categories" not only Highend and not only low end.

greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Cruvor,

These are my observations on the same inventory, before and after the patch.

I had to write about it in this topic , because I consider it nonsense for someone to write that the connection is still op.

Greetings