Crafting rankings - bugged?

• Hello,
    the sorting of crafters after the last logout seems to be buggy. I checked with my crafting char Semirai and it seems to not re-arrange the order after logging out.

• Good afternoon.

Thanks for the details, the team will review the data.

Regards.

• Official Post

Like i see your character right now is TOP1 in Blacksmithing & Armor Crafting.
    Sometimes you need to wait some minutes for ranking update.
    Please let me know if something is still wrong with detail informations like character name, craft level, last logout.

• The character is lvl 100 in cooking, alchemy, mining and herbalism. When the lvl is the same then it was said that it is sorted according to last logout so after logging out it should somehow change in between, but it does not, even after waiting a while and I think it does not change at all.

• Not sure that the webpage rankings work the same as in game.

The webpage ranking is quite good in some cases. When killing a monster ingame it is instantly counted when reloading the page^^.

• Official Post

The character is lvl 100 in cooking, alchemy, mining and herbalism. When the lvl is the same then it was said that it is sorted according to last logout so after logging out it should somehow change in between, but it does not, even after waiting a while and I think it does not change at all.

Should be resolved now, please check again.

• The lvl 100 ones are working fine now. Does the ranking consider the percentage to get to next level? Otherwise Tailoring is not updating correctly where I am lvl 96 and Xanadú is also lvl 96.

• Haha, I checked ingame and my tailoring is only 95 and 75,29%, so it is just the good old rounding up thing of the ranking xD.