Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• D/R with a little bit of above-overage crit is probably only slightly worse than the best single target magic class, the M/WL.

The what now? Pretty sure Warlocks are good in burst and lets not speak about our 2 mdps scouts.

I'm not saying they aren't, in any way shape or form. I should have made myself clearer that I specifically mean in a standalone scenario (like jeraths organs). I've not seen any other class than the m/wl kill nearly three full organs. :3 Sorry for the inaccuracy.

• I´m hungry now.

If you are already satisfied its ok. I prefer to do a constant dmg with a class. a little bit depends on critluck is ok but not a lot of vary because of it. so there is the possibility to give a only critluckskill for 5 sec and take a little bit of the weapondmg at this time. dmg wont explode if you take the weapondmg but idn the d/r good enough to say it exactly. but it sounds like you are already satisfied so maybe the class dont need any changes.

und werzur Hölle bringt denn Knödel zu einer Party mit ? :D

• I don't know how good d/r is atm. But, IF it is to weak, an elite skill could be changed and modify a rogue skill like on p/r. Attack speed is useless for mdps, but additional cast speed could be an option

• I keep reading druids dps are a good "offheal". Because it can res? Cmon. The only druid dps that heals while doing dps is the physical one. Mdps DO NOT heal! Stop saying that.

Warlocks can res. D/W can res and also heal. I didnt see any complains because they are real dps and also can res. When it comes to mdps druid, oh it can res! Can't be a real dps! That's a joke.

The only sup thing one of these druids have is the mini ale and for most mdps it's useless. I guess is good for some pdps? Idk. Even m/r or r/ch are way better in supporting than this buff and both are super op dps.

So for d/r: increase sup potential or dps part. At the end you are not necessary in any of them.

For d/wl: It has no sup skills. It is supposed to be a dps but, is not good at all.

D/M: what happened with this one? Balance started but it didn't go anywhere.

• In my opinion, in order for the combination of R/Wrl to be equalized with others, he should get some area skill. I would like the double throw skill to be more used, maybe change some elite skill so that the double throw does not have a global cooldown and works like a reflected shot within 80 range? You would probably have to reduce the cooldown time of this skill, but that's all for testing. I think it would be a nice change :)

• Hey there ,

im a bit concerned about the upcoming/planned nerf to Scout/Warden.

As the current state of the game is S/Wrd always really shined in Aoe Burst situations imo and was / is outclased in more or less every other scenario. Entling Offering is the "bread and butter" of the Class ( +- 30%* overall dmg comes from it , when looking at a whole ini).

With the now upcoming nerf the Aoe burst would take a pretty big Hit ( every other aspect of running ini of course also but i think this is where the nerf hits the hardest).

You do the main damage in burst with Hurricane Downpour to trigger as much Entling offering as possible . The problem will then be that ( assuming you hit 15 or more mobs , what is in 9/10 scenarios the case ) after 1 Round of the 5 Hits Hurricane Downpour does , Entling offering will go on cooldown. So you will miss 4x15* 60* Entling offering hits .With each hit making around 2-5kk* dmg ?! So you loose a big portion of your damage .

(*the numbers of course vary heavy on many different factors , just took a middle value to make my point)

My suggestion would be to increase the Hit amount entling offering does before it goes into cooldown to 30 for now and then see how it performs (15 being most definitly too low)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• I have a new idea for Warlock:

-Remove the gcd trigger from Beasthowl(id: 495847)

This would make the Aoe rotation feel so much fluent. It also really helps players tat actually tank with the class.

~kind regards Noodlez

• Hello. Thanks for sharing the planned class changes.

I have note to change to s / m. Currently adding a slight buff to the physical skill "incinerate" ID 1491046 from 160% to 175% should really blur the imbalance between the magic and the physical connection.

I am afraid of changes to s / wd, I would rather reduce the damage I receive from 50% to 42%. The mechanic itself works very well on other classes, and adding recharge time here can break that connection.

I would ask you to rebuild s / k, it is currently hard to play on this connection.

S / ch, I would change the range of the skill ID 490420 from 50 to 150.

• Give some love to S/ch ,it need just litle more power other then that its rly balanced aoe/burst ,but just need litle more power and as i rember you dont want to change range of Joint Blow ,but it would be rly great if you change your mind :)

• I want to support this idea.

Or another solution would be to do not dependent on critical hit with Exploiting Shot. Same mechanic change were also done with m/wl

• I've been trying m/ch in rofl again. I remembered the class was good. It was a fantasy xD. Class used to have 0 (literally) single dmg in exchange of op aoes, and I was ok with that. One good part and the other terrible, no class can be good in everything.

Comparing to r/ch, r/wd, s/wd, s/d, w/r, w/d, ch/wl and many others... what happened? I can't beat anyone in aoes anymore. Even as sustain some are way better than this class. Ofc they all have x2 (minimum) of my single dmg, no question on that.

Are all those classes broken? mch became a shame? I'm not really sure.

• I've been trying m/ch in rofl again. I remembered the class was good. It was a fantasy xD. Class used to have 0 (literally) single dmg in exchange of op aoes, and I was ok with that. One good part and the other terrible, no class can be good in everything.

Comparing to r/ch, r/wd, s/wd, s/d, w/r, w/d, ch/wl and many others... what happened? I can't beat anyone in aoes anymore. Even as sustain some are way better than this class. Ofc they all have x2 (minimum) of my single dmg, no question on that.

I remembered the same, that m/ch has a very strong AOE. You didn't had a bad day? Tank pulled very unfriendly for mage?( only single mobs xD) or something like that? Seems weird if mage/ch does not even out-dps in sustain aoe

I remembered the same, that m/ch has a very strong AOE. You didn't had a bad day? Tank pulled very unfriendly for mage?( only single mobs xD) or something like that? Seems weird if mage/ch does not even out-dps in sustain aoe

Idk was weird, b2 mobs and lake was perfect for me, all went flawless and I was 3-4 in dmg :D I gotta try again, maybe I was super unlucky idk ;(

• Actually i guess we dont need to talk about that some classes are completly broken. But just keep in mind. As R/Wd you are allowed to do dmg, while other ppl still are running and try to get position well. You cant beat a good R/Wd with same gear/support when he know what he do in trashes or trash pulls or its alteast hard. In MY opinion.

Sadly, you just compare with strong Pdps classes.. Pls compare it with some xxxx Magical classes. Like M/Kn or S/M (magical one)..

As i remember, m/ch was still viable and we got some players in our guild who played this class pretty well, and perform really good in overall dmg. And Always look what Support your pdps had.. I mean if it is like S/Pr, full sw titles its really hard to keep up with as an non meta class. Cuz you do not benefit that much from those buffs as mage.

S/dr, Ch/wl - Still to OP ofc. R/Wd, R/Ch is ok and there are mage classes who can beat him easy. I dont know about Warrior classes, but they looked ok. Atleast the one you called.

Greetings

• Hmm I never run with any other mdps, all partys have only pdps so use other mdps class to compare would be only theoretical and not in same conditions for me. M/ch is better than d/wl if thats ok for you :D

- M/K: Does not have good aoe anymore (burst atleast, b2 mobs and lake which is my whole post). Last patch got huge nerf on it so can't compare anymore.

This being said, I can only compare with other pdps I see in partys which are the list I said above. Now you are saying I can't compare my non-meta mage with any of the pdps because most of them are strong/op/broken? Well,I don't see anyone asking for nerfs here if they are that strong.

M/ch only purpose is aoe, it should have the strongest aoe in all mages and also should have one of the strongest in all pdps due to it being useless in balton, astaroth and any single dmg situation. So sorry but no, pdps having better aoe than this class (supports or not supports) when all the list I gave have incredibly good single burst in balton/astaroth doesn't seem fair to me. I guess people won't have the usual excuse of "this is a support class, dmg is enough".

But thats my opinion tho.

• M/k is one of the strongest mages and his aoe is so powerful, maybe you should rethink your play style.

• I can confirm, that m/k is one of the strongest AOE classes and as a leather class it's nearly impossible to reach that aoe dmg of m/k

• It seems to me that we play on two different servers after what you write about M / K. On a full flight of the Kingdom of Forgotten Legends it is impossible to catch up with M / K on my R / Ch. And this is one of the Rogue's strongest connections