Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I would suggest creating:

1. distance tanking scout/knight

2. Fist fighting champion/warrior

3. Summoner class with 5 pets at the same time, preferably dudu

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

Edited once, last by Leszix ().

• With the current balance, it is worth considering returning to the old balance changes of a rogue or scout:

S / WD ID Skill 494038 raise to 100%

S / D ID skill 494327 raise to 24%

S / R ID skill 499535 raise up to 10 targets and skill id 492621 increase vampire arrow damage by 500% from each applied.

S / Ch ID Skill 1490439 increased to 100% additionally remove skill casting time from reflected shot and ID skill 1490445.

S / WL why is it not possible to play as a physical DPS that beats something like a dark elf from the dark? After all, a sorcerer can have a bow / crossbows in wl / s.

It is also worth removing the ability to stop casting silla ID 494970 after taking damage - just like mages do.

R / W ID Skill 491527 Increase Damage To 118%

R / S extend the operation of the ID changer

499501 to 1 minute.

R / M Id skill 491187 add fire damage.

R / P Id Skill 491540 additionally add 30% water damage.

R / WD id Skill 499547 add earth damage 20%

R / D ID skill 499568 add earth damage 50%

R / WL add to skills 1490290, 1490291 damage for 6 targets. Skill ID 498808 raise dark damage to 160%.

R / CH skill ID 499816 raise damage from dismantling to 180%

I am asking Grox and Byte to comment on the balance

• I dont know what you are up to , but 3/4 of those suggestions are complete nonsense and would push those classes into being broken.

For example Scout/Warden had the 100% dmg on entling offering some time ago if i remember correct , and it was completly too much. Same for the Scout Rogue suggestion , completly nonsense.

The R/wd suggestions aswell as the r/ch suggestions completly unreasonable .

"returning" to those stages and/or buffing some of this classes this way would break the meta and balancing , again.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• It's just that since all magicians think balance is good on a magician, it's time to boost the rest of the connections, especially the leather ones. When you play a scout, you see something wrong with that - and rightly so, because it is a return to the old balance that could compete with very good mages. The magicians in their op connections do not want to change anything, although it destroys the balance of the whole game.

• It's just that since all magicians think balance is good on a magician, it's time to boost the rest of the connections, especially the leather ones. When you play a scout, you see something wrong with that - and rightly so, because it is a return to the old balance that could compete with very good mages. The magicians in their op connections do not want to change anything, although it destroys the balance of the whole game.

But what purpose does it serve that you want to push leather into being too strong ?

It would be the same as it is right now just vice versa

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Regarding to Blood Arrow

It is intended that the Scout as a range dps class, that can avoid most of the trash damage simply by the range of its attacks, get's a punishment for increasing its dmg, so for me no further talking is needed about the bloodarrow.

You can argue that for melee classes that have a blood arrow, the bleeding effect is not rlly necessary, because in the end the dmg boost from blood arrow is already considered in the balancing

• Regarding to Blood Arrow

It is intended that the Scout as a range dps class, that can avoid most of the trash damage simply by the range of its attacks, get's a punishment for increasing its dmg, so for me no further talking is needed about the bloodarrow.

You can argue that for melee classes that have a blood arrow, the bleeding effect is not rlly necessary, because in the end the dmg boost from blood arrow is already considered in the balancing

Mage again: D

But don't mages beat from afar? Do they have a blood arrow assigned to them? No (except in individual combinations).

If we want to equalize the received damage, scouts in relation to the rogues, this will increase the damage received, so that he has to keep his distance.

But what purpose does it serve that you want to push leather into being too strong ?

It would be the same as it is right now just vice versa

I want to draw attention to the problem. Anyone wishing to change a mage is immediately attacked by the mage players. This is the only group that sees no problem. So maybe something will change for the better by discussing the increase in harm in physical activities.

• Heyho,

Anyone wishing to change a mage is immediately attacked by the mage players.

Yeah sure - because everyone wants to nerf mage again or wants other classes to overperform. It would be the same if it would be any other class.
    Some of your suggestions for example are way over the top and some others are kinda okay. Maybe with different values at this point.

I personally can remember the beginning of the year when EVERY mageclass was pure garbage and i think most mage players are happy since some patches that they are able to compete again (with the mayor changes idk when).And ofc maybe overperformed while these changes like the release of some warlock classes.

I don't really believe that ALL mage classes are better or whatever than every leather class for example or ALL leather classes are so hot garbage as everyone mentions it.

I personally would prefer to nerf classes that are too strong like you mentioned. For example the scout/mage everyone wants to see. But like everyone said before - in tiny steps please and not instantly make a class op or nerf it to the ground.

For example:

S / M skill ID 1491049 Flame Arrows - add physical weapon damage instead of fire damage

ranged.

If you mean buffing the physical dmg -> sounds okayish

If you mean removing the fire dmg -> horrible idea

Greetings

• This blood arrow discussion really amuses me :D I got a solution for all the scouts complaining about its core-mechanic that is in the game since 2008. My solution is working for 100% and solving all your problems at once. You will never have any further issues with the blood arrow or spend any further nerves on this topic. Don't play scout.

• This blood arrow discussion really amuses me :D I got a solution for all the scouts complaining about its core-mechanic that is in the game since 2008. My solution is working for 100% and solving all your problems at once. You will never have any further issues with the blood arrow or spend any further nerves on this topic. Don't play scout.

I'm afraid this system hasn't existed in its present form since 2008, and just because something has been around for so long doesn't mean it's good. This is what the whole thread of class rebalance is for.

Really? Do you enjoy it? The fact that someone does not like something and tries to change it for the better and can justify it? Does it enjoy you? This is probably one of the weakest posts I have read here.

"You don't like some mechanics, don't change it, don't try to do anything, don't play it", golden advice, thank you. I hope when I can remind you of her.

• Not long ago, as a physical dps player, I wrote about his nerf because I saw that it destroys the balance (R / S R / W) and many people then complained about it, including magicians. What is now a mirror image, the magicians are silent and the rest are trying to change something.

• Really? Do you enjoy it? The fact that someone does not like something and tries to change it for the better and can justify it? Does it enjoy you? This is probably one of the weakest posts I have read here.

Well, tbh changing the blood arrow isn't that important from my pov. There are much more important things to do first, before thinking about a quality of life change like that. I mean, always you let BA running, you also have a heal at your side. For the content without a healer, you don't need that buff at all. Also, since there is a short CD of 10 seconds, you can use the buff even for a short time without having any fatal penalties.

I also play scout a lot (even played it 3 years ago here and also on official, a lot in pvp as well). Never cared about the mechanic, it's just the game, so take it as it is or don't play it. That's as simple as it is.

The point is, almost all strong buffs in the game have a downside, either high cost, high cooldown or other bad effects. I really don't see any reason to change that mechanic, since it's in the game for so long and as far as i remember, there were nobody complaining about it in those years.

Now, if you wanna change the core mechanics of specific classes, you can surely go for it, but what else do you need in terms of "skill" in that game then? Scouts only need to take care of their blood arrow not proccing their phoenix and that's it (almost). As a ranged dps you have so many benefits and you can walk while casting almost all skills. Would you like having all mages (for example) cast while moving as well? Isn't that also a core mechanic of the game? What would happen, if we change all this and make every class equally played?

So yea, this topic amuses me on a pretty sarcastic way, because changing core mechanics would result in breaking the game. Wouldn't be the first time btw.

"You don't like some mechanics, don't change it, don't try to do anything, don't play it", golden advice, thank you. I hope when I can remind you of her.

Always a pleasure. ;)

• just nerf little aoe from mage i think 10% is ok or mobs should have more mdeff

Partially agree on that. Since our guild seems to have very different results in balancing testing than most others, I just speak about the problem that Static Field maybe is way too strong these days. Even my Mage/Knight is dealing equal damage with it as with my Stars of Light (which is a stationary casted channel spell that blocks any other actions while executing).

Also I don't see any use in the Electric Consumption that increases dmg of Static Field, bcz it uses a gcd which can also be used for a static field itself. Also, i haven't had any use case where the damage increment had an equal or higher affect in overall damage than not using it at all - those mobs die too fast, so that 1 more static field instead of the wasted gcd would be better.

• just nerf little aoe from mage i think 10% is ok or mobs should have more mdeff

I think that dmg of SOME magical classes should be adjusted, but i'm not sure about increase in mob's mdeff, bec if we do so, it won't change anything in magical classes ballance. I mean in terms of magical classes between themselfs it will stay as it is and wouldn't change disporortions between strongest and weakest class combos

• I do not say that changing the blood arrow is the most important thing in the world, but I have the right to comment on this, and the devs will change it in time if they decide to change it.

But I don't understand ... In one moment you say that blood arrow does not matter because any heal can heal it without a problem, and in a moment you say that changing this mechanics will turn the balance upside down. It may be my mistake, but I see a lack of consistency here.

I also don't think this change can be compared with the fact that the mage will be able to cast spells on the run. Because in the case of a mage, his dmg on the ini will increase significantly, especially on quick runs, and in the case of changing the blood arrow, it will only improve the comfort of playing and the damage will only (probably) on the jerath.

I wish classes would not remain closed to their fanatics. I propose to end the discussion about blood arrow, there are more important things, this is just my suggestion, which has already been discussed. And devs, if they decide to do something, will do it their own way.

Regards

• I'd like to appeal to the devs. I know balance is a difficult topic and it is not easy. I know it was a bit too long for you and we all wanted to finish the balance a long time ago, but that doesn't change the fact that it started and what started should be finished.

Postponing the balance in time will not make it repair itself, it will only worsen the mood among players who object to it. I myself have many objections to rogues and you remain deaf, as to the suggestions of many of us, including mage's, I am not just talking about leather.

I know you are focusing on other things and I am glad that you are developing Arcadia. However, as a player who wants to do DPS, you improve the card system, which will give me 1-2% DPS, but at the same time the core of the game, class balance, makes me lose 10% of this DPS (the numbers are symbolic).

Please, before you finish what you are doing, go back to the balance and complete it. I know balance is an endless story, but I'm convinced it can look a lot better than it is today.

Please do not release a new instance until you have completed your balance on the current endgame. Throughout the content of the rofl, players' equipment was of secondary importance, more important was the balance. please don't make that mistake again.

I appeal once again!

Go back to the topic of balance and share your planned changes with us.

• But I don't understand ... In one moment you say that blood arrow does not matter because any heal can heal it without a problem, and in a moment you say that changing this mechanics will turn the balance upside down. It may be my mistake, but I see a lack of consistency here.

Using the skill ingame doesn't hurt the player if you have a heal in your party.

Changing the skill mechanic will hurt the game, because this is one of the key factors of a scout.

I also don't think this change can be compared with the fact that the mage will be able to cast spells on the run.

Ofc not, it was just an example, as I said.

The point was not about the "mage" example itself, but about the change of core mechanics: Mages are stationary casters and Scouts can run around, but loose life in return. That is default class design. If you remove one of these pillars (the loss of life for example, or the stationary cast), the construct of the class will break down.

• I agree with Merkur. Creating a new instance where there is no class balance seems like a silly idea to me. With the entry of a new map, the frustration will only increase.