Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• If you would have that many ngcd skills combined with scout burst you would oneshot everything <gorge.

Well, that's already possible more or less, but logical (and not only possible for SWl btw). But balancing is not for low lvl inis and I personally don't care about any other instance below gorge. Even tikal is more like dumb grinding, not a challenge at all anymore. I mean, in times where specific classes can solo DL quite easily, that's not a big deal I guess. ;)

• Quote from Planned Patch Notes

Warlock

• Removed Soul Crusher set skill cooldown and duration, change the skill; it will inflict area damage and recover HP every time you use a magical offensive skill, but this can’t be triggered more than once within 1 second.

This actually looks like a very good idea. Should fix the afk-farmers issue and forces the player to activly do something. One question: Is the Soul Crusher hit an On-Hit-Proc, like SWl got it? So it's procced after the "magical offensive skill" is being executed and target hit, or does it hit just after hitting the key on my keyboard?

Also, can we remove the buff (I assume it will be a permanently running buff) by rightclick? I wouldn't like it to be a passive spell that has to be unequipped in order not to use it. :/

• Removed Soul Crusher set skill cooldown and duration, change the skill; it will inflict area damage and recover HP every time you use a magical offensive skill, but this can’t be triggered more than once within 1 second.

Hell no. Why? You just killed wlk tank. This is literally 50% of my dmg. Please reconsider this terrible change.

Just remove the skill outside custom inis. Another idea, ban the afk players and bots, no need to destroy the whole endgame content for this.

• Hell no. Why? You just killed wlk tank.

Is WlK not using spells every second? My WlWd tank for example uses CC or PotW on cd or channels stuff, but the change would be okay for the class I think. So if I understand right, you just need to do "something" to trigger the Soul Crusher hit. Is WlK different in some way?

• Hell no. Why? You just killed wlk tank.

Is WlK not using spells every second? My WlWd tank for example uses CC or PotW on cd or channels stuff, but the change would be okay for the class I think. So if I understand right, you just need to do "something" to trigger the Soul Crusher hit. Is WlK different in some way?

Wlk aoe have 40s cd. Don't have cc or whisper like wlwd. There is nothing to spam, just 1 single skill which does no dmg and need focus. We are always close to 0 focus even if we had something to spam, we couldn't. Besides, all rest of skills have no aggro multiplier so unless you go full dps or have all dark buffs on, their aggro is nothing.

Soul Crusher is the only reason why class is viable in mobs if you reach good mattack.

• Is WlK not using spells every second? My WlWd tank for example uses CC or PotW on cd or channels stuff, but the change would be okay for the class I think. So if I understand right, you just need to do "something" to trigger the Soul Crusher hit. Is WlK different in some way?

Wlk aoe have 40s cd. Don't have cc or whisper like wlwd. There is nothing to spam, just 1 single skill which does no dmg and need focus. We are always close to 0 focus even if we had something to spam, we couldn't. Besides, all rest of skills have no aggro multiplier so unless you go full dps or have all dark buffs on, their aggro is nothing.

Soul Crusher is the only reason why class is viable in mobs if you reach good mattack.

so for me it's not problem with soul crusher but with wrl/k itself xD

• A level 100 Belrog from a pdps player (rogue/warden) does similar damage compared to M/S pet.

so you mean using m/s pet makes no sense? because my cenedril is always doing similar damage either as mdps or pdps. (approx. 400-600kk in a 70 min run)

the world chico, and everything in it.

• so you mean using m/s pet makes no sense? because my cenedril is always doing similar damage either as mdps or pdps. (approx. 400-600kk in a 70 min run)

The scaling of Belrog is from your physical stats. Magical stats are worthless for the pets, since they dont have any magical casts (afaik)

• so you mean using m/s pet makes no sense? because my cenedril is always doing similar damage either as mdps or pdps. (approx. 400-600kk in a 70 min run)

The scaling of Belrog is from your physical stats. Magical stats are worthless for the pets, since they dont have any magical casts (afaik)

my belorg has 5-6kk attack and +500k damage either as pdps or mdps, i don't see much of a scaling difference.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• A level 100 Belrog from a pdps player (rogue/warden) does similar damage compared to M/S pet.

so you mean using m/s pet makes no sense? because my cenedril is always doing similar damage either as mdps or pdps. (approx. 400-600kk in a 70 min run)

m/s pet while summoned gives %mdmg boost and %castspeed for caster, pet is not only source of additional dmg for m/s :D

Uhm, the m/s pet has a cast? It does insane dmg (if it wants to, kinda bugged) and should probably be nerved. Its stats are also through the roof.

• About S/CH

S/Ch is pretty good for burst (Balton) and ... that all

AOE skills really weak, overall in rofl beat him all classes, sometimes twice with weapon 2 tiers lower

Will be nice to see some idea for this class, stronger Aoe skills or maybe some buff skils for raid to be more playable

• Druid

• Added Mind Vitalization skill that is learnt at level 36, increases cast speed of a friendly target by 29% for 12 seconds, shares cooldown with Body Vitalization, can’t be used together with similar cast speed effects.

Druid/Mage

• Changed Holy Fury; Enhances your Body Vitalization and Mind Vitalization, they are now applying to all party members within range, lasts 20 seconds and using one of them will trigger other skill simultaneously.

I have a Question for this

Right now i can give my group 34,3% Cast AND Attackspeed for 20s

Will it be only 29% Cast or Attackspeed?

When so you are nerfing one of the best supportskills as a Druid by more than 50%

(As a mixed pdps and mdps group - as most of the time)

I dont know how many Druid-Healer play Druid/Mage but for me most of the time i see only Druid/Priest so right now i think the /Mage isnt sooo popular that this nerf would be necessary.

I like to play Druid/Mage (little bit less heal but good support) but after this patch i can only support mdps or pdps what i think is sad :(

• Will it be only 29% Cast or Attackspeed?

they are now applying to all party members within range, lasts 20 seconds and using one of them will trigger other skill simultaneously. This means that BOTH attack and castspeed will be buffed! And since its nowhere mentioned that its only 29% I assume it will still do 34,3% and that this change is only a change in the skill description.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Will it be only 29% Cast or Attackspeed?

they are now applying to all party members within range, lasts 20 seconds and using one of them will trigger other skill simultaneously. This means that BOTH attack and castspeed will be buffed! And since its nowhere mentioned that its only 29% I assume it will still do 34,3% and that this change is only a change in the skill description.

I read there that they trigger the cooldown of the other xD

Thanks for that answer!

Maybe when its still 34,3% they should add that in the patchnotes

• About S/CH

S/Ch is pretty good for burst (Balton) and ... that all

AOE skills really weak, overall in rofl beat him all classes, sometimes twice with weapon 2 tiers lower

Will be nice to see some idea for this class, stronger Aoe skills or maybe some buff skils for raid to be more playable

According to this post, every class should have good aoe, without any exceptions but thats not the fault of the classes but instead of the dungeon. After every class gets an aoe buff, all single target classes will get their single target nerfed, because its op if the class is op in single and aoe. After that we only have aoe classes and bosses will take ages cuse there is no good single target class. Different classes have different meanings in a run. Rogues shouldnt be strong in trash, but instead be insane at single target burst/offburst. Personally, i would prefer 1-2 single target classes + 6-8 aoe instead of only aoe so bosses go faster. S/Ch is probl better in phase bursts than other classes aswell.

Just because a class isnt #1 in scrut at the end of the overall scrut, it doesnt mean its bad, as long as its doing its job at dealing dmg in trash/at boss/supporting/healing. In the end, its all about how fast the run was.

Just because a class isnt #1 in scrut at the end of the overall scrut, it doesnt mean its bad, as long as its doing its job at dealing dmg in trash/at boss/supporting/healing. In the end, its all about how fast the run was.

I did not say about be 1 on scrut

In my opinion are better classes for burst than sch (is not op)

I sugested to do some buff for raid, that mean will be still not op ;)

• It wasnt directly targeting you, but more likely on the general. I feel like many people (not everyone!!) only compare the overall scrut and are mad about a singletarget class not being #1 which will not happen on a fair battle in RoFL, continue to go to the forum and ask for buffs on their trashspells. I think there are many hidden raidcombos which can make rofl runs insanely fast. Maybe a good balance of aoe + singletarget + dps/support ? Idk. But in a game like runes, with how many classes, 90?, some classes will always perform better than others in certain sitations. this doesnt mean those classes suck and should get buffed, but rather that theyre not played well or the party combo isnt good for this class. A AOE class will perform better in a party with 2 other aoe classes than in a party with other 8 classes. This run the class performs low, the next run it performs better. Its always depending on other party classes, and the tank. Different tank players/classes have different ways of tanking.

• It wasnt directly targeting you, but more likely on the general. I feel like many people (not everyone!!) only compare the overall scrut and are mad about a singletarget class not being #1 which will not happen on a fair battle in RoFL, continue to go to the forum and ask for buffs on their trashspells. I think there are many hidden raidcombos which can make rofl runs insanely fast. Maybe a good balance of aoe + singletarget + dps/support ? Idk. But in a game like runes, with how many classes, 90?, some classes will always perform better than others in certain sitations. this doesnt mean those classes suck and should get buffed, but rather that theyre not played well or the party combo isnt good for this class. A AOE class will perform better in a party with 2 other aoe classes than in a party with other 8 classes. This run the class performs low, the next run it performs better. Its always depending on other party classes, and the tank. Different tank players/classes have different ways of tanking.

Argee.

But it was just my sugestion about sch, and still i think can be a bit better :)

well in general you are right yet problem is that there are classes that are op both in aoe and single target, so there we can't just say "pick something that is good in aoe or good in single" only becouse of those few classes that destroys everything mo mather if it is single or multiple enemies.

Current endgame meta is hardly based on aoe fights, trash is 90% time of instance, bosses can be fought endlessly (b1, b2, b3), or just dies insanely fast (b4), or can be both xD (b5). and even on those few moments when we have single target burst fight, single target focused class combos can't show that they rlly are single target based xD.

that is why probably ppl whant to boost some combos that way or another.

BTW. s/p Shot still trigger it's buff without 15sec cd after buff ended as it says in skill buff desription

Scout/Priest skill buff "Dums of War" ID: 493010

• Hey,:)

regarding warrior:

Imo, warrior is the best and most viable chain class atm. It is a lot fun to play warrior combinations, since the change of moon cleave.

One more Suggestion: Would it be possible, to remove the gcd of the 75 iss power house sword?

You could add a cooldown (45s) e.g. and increase the rage cost a bit.

Just to explain, why such a change would be great.

Warriors already have a lot of physical attack and why you still should use this skill with a gcd at the beginning at a Boss fight or in trash. You lose too much time imv, related to burst bosses and some other cases. In trash I use other skills first in my rotations, because the damage is better in the end without this time lose. It doesn't feel fluent and despite this skill exists, I can't see the importance and the reason why i should use it. Without a gcd, it would be way more viable and the warrior has one more item set skill, which is in every case a noticeable patk boost. Keep in mind, it would be all 45 seconds and did not end in a overperforming result. If there are set skills with helpful effects, they should be useful in every situation(my view).

Greetings Ryzek :thumbup:

• Hi.

Regarding Priest / Scout :

I would suggest you can remove the cooldown of Drowning Attack(20-30 focus instead) because this class still needs a single damage skills. And if possible add 1 AOE skill which is focus based consumption because almost all skills of p/s consumes mana. It will be nice like druid/rogue there are 2 aoe skills ( mp in sandstorm , energy in corrosive poison) so it will be balance not all skills will used mana except for Drowning Attack .

In Water Elemental of Rebirth I think 1% mana every 10 seconds is very low. This doesn't help especially in mana recovery after using Ice blades 5% mana per hit.

Greetings

• Hi,

On W/R "Blood Dance" description says it hits two times, but the actual skill hits 3 times and thus, triggers Frenzied attack 3 times also.

I have no idea if this has been reported already or not. If this is not a skill bug, the description needs to be amended to reflect the actual behavior.

Regards,

Madman

• Hi :)
    Again, I want to draw your attention to the request to slightly change wl / wd skills, especially in view of the endless mage buffs and other wl

dark method: + 35% dark damage

chaos guide: make it instant

spatial rift: make diameter like a magician storm