TP awarded from lvl 80 boost

• I noticed something rather disturbing recently when I started leveling up my secondary class. The amount of TP awarded when you initially create a character & boost it to 80 with Johnny Dalker is extremely low compared to the amount of TP you would gain from leveling the "regular" way. Yes you are awarded 12 million TP upon completion but factoring in the cost of skills after a certain level, this is simply not even close to enough. My druid had 21 skills that require TP spent on them at level 80. Of those 21 skills I was only able to max out a total of 4 of them to 80, 2 of them maxed out to their 55 cap, 5 more leveled to 50, and 1 to 44 before all of my TP was gone. I noticed that when I started leveling up the secondary class that I was gaining TP at a significantly higher rate than I could spend them. Even after learning elite skills and maxing them out I had an abundance of TP left over. I suggest altering the amount of TP awarded to players when they use Johnny Dalker to hit 80 (and I'm going to assume also the vial you can purchase in the item shop that hits you 80 too) to be something more reasonable.

Approved the thread.
  • In fact you only get the bonus TP from each lvl-up while using those ways to reach lv80, while doing quests you will earn TP for each completed quest.

You are right, that like this you will have quite a lack of TP when you are level 80, but to reach lv104 you most likely will start doing quests, which will award you more than enough TP, especially if you continue completing high level quests after you have reached 104.

I think the idea behind that lv80 boosts is to make starting a new character easier and more attractive and not to make quests obsolete in this game, so I am fine with having less TP for a while after I used this "service". ;)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I think is okay to gave a littel bit tp bonus i remember me when i started. Questing alone was realy hard due the lack on skills you can max. And a littel bonus would not make the questing obsolete just make the start a bit speed up. So people dont quit after 3 days because of boring and dont see the possibillity to finde the connection on the sever.:/

• Hello,

Thank you all for taking part in this thread!

The talent points you receive when you create a new character and use the Level 80 boost will be increased with the next patch!

Best regards.

Ravo

Closed the thread.