Posts by gamer77

They work as all crafting furniture do, you get a boost for speed and experience for each unit crafted, depending on how many furniture and for which profession you have added to your house.

So considering the three collecting professions, you only profit from these bonuses while processing goods into higher rarities in your house, not while gathering mats in the open world.

Cheers!

Thanks for clarifying. I've never actually furnished a house in this game but was aware that you get a buff of some sort for XP & TP so I thought you got a similar one for crafting too based on how I read this thread.

gives 85 bonus to mining wood and ore collecting... anyone know where it comes from or the recipe drops

Gives a bonus as in a buff or when you're crafting wood & ore into usable items for professions?

The option to delete/remove names from your sent list. Once you send something to someone it saves that name in your sendable list until or unless you uninstall the mod.

This makes absolutely no sense that in the gear for a knight you get a 2h weapon instead of a shield. Knights use a 1h weapon + shield for nearly all their attacks. I was disappointed to learn that when I boosted my knight I got a 2h sword instead of a shield in there.

I noticed something rather disturbing recently when I started leveling up my secondary class. The amount of TP awarded when you initially create a character & boost it to 80 with Johnny Dalker is extremely low compared to the amount of TP you would gain from leveling the "regular" way. Yes you are awarded 12 million TP upon completion but factoring in the cost of skills after a certain level, this is simply not even close to enough. My druid had 21 skills that require TP spent on them at level 80. Of those 21 skills I was only able to max out a total of 4 of them to 80, 2 of them maxed out to their 55 cap, 5 more leveled to 50, and 1 to 44 before all of my TP was gone. I noticed that when I started leveling up the secondary class that I was gaining TP at a significantly higher rate than I could spend them. Even after learning elite skills and maxing them out I had an abundance of TP left over. I suggest altering the amount of TP awarded to players when they use Johnny Dalker to hit 80 (and I'm going to assume also the vial you can purchase in the item shop that hits you 80 too) to be something more reasonable.

The problem is wisdom does a lot of things for everyone including non-druids & non-priests. This is the breakdown of how wisdom affects everyone. As you see, the healing bonus is low because other classes do have healing spells too (knight has self heals, etc). For "real" healers you have to increase Healing Power Bonus to increase how much you heal for after the small amount you get from wisdom.

Priest:

5 Mana Points

0.1 Mana Points Regen (MP/2s)

3.2 Magical Defense

0.9 Magical Accuracy

7/9 or 0.7778 Magical Resistance

0.3 Healing Bonus

Druid:

5 Mana Points

0.1 Mana Points Regen (MP/2s)

3.0 Magical Defense

0.9 Magical Accuracy

7/9 or 0.7778 Magical Resistance

0.3 Healing Bonus

Yes you can learn every Class on 1 Character . To do this you need to purchase a Class Expension Ticket in the Itemshop(1 per Class) and then you can go to the class hall in Varanas (Elf npc in Varanas or Dwarf Class Trainer in Morfantas) and get your new Class.

Are you talking about Class Maximum Expansion Ticket for 197 diamonds?

I noticed that COA and .Playernet has integrated some features of mods into their base game. The Auction House mod I used previously has been fully integrated into the base game. LOVE THAT!!! The one thing that this game could use an upgrade of is the mailbox and mailing/receiving items. I have used (and currently have installed) the addon UltimateMailMod_2014 so I can send more than one item at a time without having to drag and drop items into the mailbox multiple times. The addon UltimateMailMod_2014 also allows the player to "open all" without having to go through each individual message and take items or gold one by one. This would be a huge quality of life upgrade for this game. Back in the days of ROM, that was the one thing I absolutely hated about the game is the mail system. In other games I play too, often these small quality of life additions make the game much more enjoyable. I remember when WoW limited the items you could send in the mail too and when they allowed I think its 12 items to be mailed in a single message, people rejoiced. Might want to consider this sort of thing for COA.

I know the link grox posted included a lot of good information but when it mentions "pet gathering level increased to 96" it doesn't talk about player gathering or crafting information. What are the caps on crafting in COA? Are you restricted to only 2 gathering and 4 production skills can be raised to the craftsman tier Level 20-40, only 1 gathering and 2 production skills can be raised to the expert tier Level 40-60 and only 1 gathering and 1 production skill may be raised to the master Level 60-80 and then to the legend tier Level 80-100? Obviously if you use a Crafting Skill Expansion Tickets this bypasses that but does this server allow more than these limits without purchasing the Crafting Skill Expansion Tickets?

I was reading in another thread on these forums and someone mentioned that in COA (unlike ROM) you are able to learn all 10 of the classes on one character. Is this true & if so how does a human go about becoming a druid or elf become a warlock or an dwarf become a knight? Do these "new" class/race combos have their own set of elite skills too? Is there a world/global chat that doesn't require megaphones? Is 104 the current level cap for this game? Finally are there any guides for COA? I'd love to be able to see guides or a wiki so I can see how this game is different.

Please try following steps:

1. make sure that you are logged into Administrator account (as i see you start it from /users/ location)

2. move all files into directory located on your desktop

3. download Arcad1.cab file from mirror source, with usage of some download manager

4. you can check MD5 of the file to be sure that it's downloaded correctly (move file on the MD5 Checksum Tool window), it should be 067E66B8EC7D7F87455981317A043F87

You guys should probably fix this problem as THAT is exactly what is wrong with the installation file. The MD5 is incorrect. I downloaded that MD5 Checksum Tool and it said this. I've downloaded from both the direct and mirror sites. Both give this error.

New-Bitmap-Image.jpg

~300-500 players i would guess

edit: also i would like to know whats the sense of playing on the CrapFroge servers o.O? your rich or what

They released this thing called a Catch Up Server that gave players 3x the exp for all things. Once reaching 85 you got an item that you could use to make your secondary class automatically 80 and through a glitch were able to claim it on all other classes your race could be too. Then you could transfer off the catch up server onto one of the two normal servers to play with other people. The problem is, they never specified that you could ONLY transfer off if you reached 85 by their January 30th deadline and many people (myself included) got screwed over because we were either leveling our gathering at the same time and/or had real life issues that prevented long hours of play. Many of us spend real money on diamonds to get stuff like mounts and other quality of life items and now we're out that money because our characters who weren't 85 by January 30th were deleted. GF is basically blaming the players for not knowing this information. I'm not "rich" but I have no problem spending some money on a game I enjoy to help support the company to allow me to continue to play the game I like. I've played many F2P games over the years and have always spent some cash on it for various items/services if I enjoyed the game.

I'm seriously contemplating leaving Runes of Magic because of the recent Catch Up Server bull that happened for many people having characters deleted simply because they didn't reach 85 in time for the server going offline. This meant that any money we had spent on characters on that server was completely wasted. Given all that news, I want to know what the server population is like over here in COA?