Scout Accuracy

• Good time! I have a question:

I play as a scout class and in the melee / ranged weapons tab there is a “change of accuracy” parameter, whose standard value is 48%. So with this value, for 5 minutes of firing at the dummy with a shot and auto-shot, I made the following observation: shot — 9 misses (3%), auto-shot — 5 misses (3%).

I also tested for 5 minutes a shot and an auto shot with a rune on accuracy and a scout buff on 10% accuracy - which in total did not give a 48% change in accuracy, but 71%. As a result, he received the following: a shot of 11 misses (4%), auto-shot - 15 misses (9%). At the same time, my possession of weapons is: dagger 115/222, crossbow 168/282.

But despite the fact that my skill in owning weapons is not completely improved, I conclude that the buff on accuracy and the rune on accuracy negatively affect the final accuracy, which in my opinion is not correct. If in the answer you refer to the fact that I have not completely improved the skill of owning weapons, then this makes the rune and buff scout for aiming unnecessary.

I ask you to check the correctness of the calculation (formula), etc., because there are other players who are also not happy with the number of misses, given the large% accuracy.

• Hi,

afaik the chance of "miss" a hit depends on your weapon skill level. Right now, it is the mainhand, but there is a bugreport about it and they will fix it to bow/crossbow

(Scout weapon level does not depend on Bow/crossbow)

Also the maximum level and your skill level of your weapon is in the formula (just guessing it).

The precision rune and precision buffs increase your "precision", which is against the enemies evasion. In PvE you haven't a lot of "evaded" skills. But in pvp you have. That's why I never use this rune/buff for my scout in pve, because I don't have evaded skills, only missed (weapon level)

Kind regards

Closed the thread.