Paradise: Halls

• Is there any problem with Hall of Earth and the other Halls Access ?
    It seems as all the mobs outside have gone on vacation or suffer from Insomnia...hey have disappeard^^
    And also the Portal to enter the hall dungeons to me are not visible.
    Is this a temporary feature or a bug ?

• Hello,
    the halls are not automatically open. There are two phases for opening the instances. The first one is spending 200kk gold in front of the class hall to get the portal opened (server not player). After that you need to spend grade 4 runes and/or tier 5 stones in the second phase to open the halls themself. When left alone the first phase will need a few weeks before opening on its own and the second phase needs around a day ( the server spends some stuff itself without players). Normally the halls are open for one week after that but that is buggy so it only closes after a server restart. On this server the phases are done by the gms (it would be a good gold sink if they didnt but whatever).

That means: if the instances are closed and you dont see monsters (because you use some transportpoint to get in there) it just means that the phases are not done. It is not a bug.

• I know that you know that it is not a bug. I wrote it to inform the players about the facts about opening the halls since they don't seem to know it.

• I think you guys should keep phases since when its on 1st stage you get 3% buffs. However, they might need to be checked because whenever I tried to get it only gave me physical such as hp, pdef, patt, dex etc.
    -antiDevil

• I think you guys should keep phases since when its on 1st stage you get 3% buffs.

Maybe a different NPC that gives the 3% buff would be possible ?
    Then people can do the Hall instances as they please and can also get 3% buff.

After all this is ARCADIA so almost anything seems possible with the team here