Patch 10.1.2.1000 - feedback

• Hello playernet
    Thanks for the new dungeon and other content.

After the patch, some bugs appeared, the appearance of the pet was replaced by a white square.

I also want to draw your attention to the fact that all classes except Scouts have raised their skills, you plan to raise scout skills in the future, now Scouts are very weak compared to other classes.
    ---------

I also want to say something off topic, because I do not want to create another topic)

I also wanted to ask, now the gold limit on the character is 999 999 999, this is very hindering, you have to store gold on other characters, if you removed this restriction, this would make life easier for many. And it’s better if you make gold for the whole account, so that it can be used by other characters on the account like rubies or diamonds.

• Hey, as you might noticed some ISS are bugged. I dont know which ones did people report so, these are mine for mage:

- Lvl 95, skill isnt increasing any dmg although is decreasing my movement speed.

- Lvl 80, this aoe is doing like 30% of the dmg it should do.

A suggestion acording to this subject, please increase the number of spaces to use ISS, 5 of them was fine at lvl 60 but with these brand new amazing ISS is not enough.

Regards, Madoxx.

• Hey everyone ,

just wanted to ask why every Class got a little or slighty bigger buff except Scout ?

Have a awesome day ,
    Cruvor

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• [...]

A suggestion acording to this subject, please increase the number of spaces to use ISS, 5 of them was fine at lvl 60 but with these brand new amazing ISS is not enough.

[...]

Yes it is funny, that the mage got all these beautiful and strong ISS, but there are only 5 slots ;)

I also would suggest to increase the ISS slots to 6 for all classes.

• Supreme Priest (Lv 99)

[...]

You are capable of resurrecting a downed ally during combat but they must be wearing an [Amulet of Death] or this spell will fail.
    If spell is successful you feel a strain that reduces healing power by 40% for 180 seconds.

Since some "unfortunate chaining of events" lead to the [Amulet of Death] not being available until next patch, I want to use the opportunity to make some further suggestions about this skill:

Im guessing until now it should be the same kind of amulet like those amulets, so please make sure to make the Amulet of Death useable together with those and the pet ep/tp amulets, since some Amulets seem to be not compatible with each other and this might lead to people not using the Amulet of Death, making the new ISS lesser useful again.

Furthermore another possibility would be to make the Priest who is using the skill has to have the Amulett of Death, either in the bag, which would be not that great because it will consume one more precious slot in it, or with his/her other amulets as well, maybe with some amulet-charges that get used everytime the ISS is used, so we dont have to have that many of them in stock - in any case, please make those Amulets of Death stackable. :D

Another way to approach this would be to either simply use one or better multiple (5,10,25,idc you have tons of them if you want) Amulets of Light, since almost every priest should have some with him/her anyway, saving any extra slots.

If it has to be the Amulet of Death, one way to be able to acquire them outside of the IS could be crafting them in high level Alchemy from Amulets of Light and maybe some other ingredients, with the recipe being available for AC at traders in Atlas.

Cheers!:thumbup:

P.S.: Thanks a lot to the team for all those great ISS changes in general, i can see that you put quite some thought and effort into them!!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Official Post

Supreme Priest (Lv 99)

[...]

You are capable of resurrecting a downed ally during combat but they must be wearing an [Amulet of Death] or this spell will fail.
    If spell is successful you feel a strain that reduces healing power by 40% for 180 seconds.

Im guessing until now it should be the same kind of amulet like those amulets,

Greetings,

The AOD is not an actual amulet(just item name), it is stored in your backpack &)

• The AOD is not an actual amulet(just item name), it is stored in your backpack &)

The formulation "wearing" in the skill description is a little misleading then... 8o

Yesterday we also figured out, that the 5% aggrobonus in the changed lv98 knight ISS does not work, but with the lv75 ISS it does.

Cheers!

• Official Post

Hello,

Both spells are increasing overall agro by certain amount, not affecting your further agro of damage sources.

• Both spells are increasing overall agro by certain amount, not affecting your further agro of damage sources.

Yeah, we did understand how both skills are intended to work, its just that the lv75 one does work and the lv98 does not. ;)

• Official Post

Byte, I just saw the notes patch and it doesnt say anything about the new AOE ISS mage skill, still investigating or?

Sorry, missed that to mention in notes, you can check again.

Both spells are increasing overall agro by certain amount, not affecting your further agro of damage sources.

Yeah, we did understand how both skills are intended to work, its just that the lv75 one does work and the lv98 does not. ;)

Could you provide me more info about your test method to confirm that isn't working?

• Could you provide me more info about your test method to confirm that isn't working?

We came across this while running gorge, but made some quite simple test afterwards as well to verify before reporting:

take a knight, hit a mob with enough hp and where not much is happening to interfere with the test, for example the dragon in Vortis, accumulate ~400kk aggro, use lv75 ISS -> adds ~21kk aggro (aggro from dmg of skill + 5% of entire aggro) ...use lv98 ISS -> adds ~1,5kk aggro (aggro from dmg of skill and no 5% from entire aggro)

Since both skills should have the same mechanic, at least it says so in their tooltips, both skills should add about 20kk aggro if you already have 400kk

Since we first observed this in gorge on various mobs, it should not be related to any specific "test object".

I hope this is enough detailed information so that you can look into this.

• Since I dont exactly know if you got my last text ingame, Byte, I will just write this here again, just to be sure:

The issue about the 5% aggro is fixed now, but after last patch the lv98 ISS for knights does not deal any dmg anymore.

It does not decrease the enemy's hp and does not show up in combat logs or scrutinizer, while adding only 5% aggro.

The localization also is messed up.

Test conditions were the same as before, if you need to know...

Cheers!

• Official Post

Hi, it will be applied with next patch.

Closed the thread.