Gorge Fragments

• Is it possible to add Fragments in gorge, where we can pull for 20k coins stats ? like in Inferno

I mean we got now day 260 after Gorge release and i still dont know one player who actually finished his gear with gorge stats

I guess, its time for this becaus in about 3 or 4 month(?) we get a new ini, so everyone want to finish the gear till this. And its quiet annoying to run gorge in about 1-2 hours and then just loot a Stam/Dex or wis/wis. I know 2-3 players who stop playing this game becaus of that

Approved the thread.
  • this should be implemented sooner than later! shortly before a new instance it absolutely doesnt matter anymore since nobody will need the stats then

EDIT: with new stat fragments, that probably cost more than inferno stats, you should also raise the arcadia coin cap limit to at least 100k so it makes sense to farm some and change for fragments

• hm it makes more sense in my opinion that u can grab for 2.5k coins the inferno stats and then for 10k the gorge stats. Or iam wrong? i think it is not really usefull to give us gorge stats for coins. where is the challenge then? leave them in gorge till we get a new instance then, raise the rewards on the acutally npcs.

- just my opinion

Closed the thread.